Navy Seal who allegedly shot Bin Laden says US military has abandoned him
The Shooter describes to the magazine the 15 seconds in which he says he killed Bin Laden in this Abbottabad compound. Photograph: Saeed Shah/MCT via Getty Images A retired Navy Seal who claims to have killed Osama bin Laden by shooting him three times in the forehead has accused the US military of abandoning him to his fate without any financial support, healthcare or security protection as he makes the hard transition to civilian life.
The former commando was a member of the team of 23 Navy Seals that stormed a house in Abbottabad, Pakistan, on 2 May 2011 and killed the world's most wanted terrorist, according to Esquire. An article in the magazine, written in collaboration with the... read more
Most read news
- 17:11 Mute your TV by 'shushing' it: Onecue system controls your home's...
- 17:00 Man Utd to win the race for Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool target...
- 16:57 Manchester United ready to sign Real Madrid duo Pepe and Fabio...
- 16:47 Man Utd lining up former Chelsea boss to REPLACE Louis van Gaal
- 16:06 UPDATED Elderly woman killed in Leeds road accident
- 15:42 Arsenal to REIGNITE their interest in Liverpool target Suarez
- 15:41 Demolition of Grantham pub Jacko’s is underway
- 15:20 Man United announce captain has SERIOUS injury
- 14:55 Bruce Grobbelaar slams "Dracula' Simon Mignolet as goalkeeper comes...
- 14:39 Chelsea News: Varane transfer BOOST, Ancelotti's return, Fabregas's...