Navy Seal who allegedly shot Bin Laden says US military has abandoned him
The Shooter describes to the magazine the 15 seconds in which he says he killed Bin Laden in this Abbottabad compound. Photograph: Saeed Shah/MCT via Getty Images A retired Navy Seal who claims to have killed Osama bin Laden by shooting him three times in the forehead has accused the US military of abandoning him to his fate without any financial support, healthcare or security protection as he makes the hard transition to civilian life.
The former commando was a member of the team of 23 Navy Seals that stormed a house in Abbottabad, Pakistan, on 2 May 2011 and killed the world's most wanted terrorist, according to Esquire. An article in the magazine, written in collaboration with the... read more
- 11:41 Chatsworth House: Historic estate makes plans to build two...
- 11:40 Two British men reported drowned on Malta holiday
- 11:36 Qatar won't let Nepalese workers go home to bury earthquake victims
- 11:34 Van Gaal: Manchester United need midfielder in summer transfer window
- 11:21 The Apple Watch will soon become worthless - it's always a good...
- 11:20 Rio Ferdinand speaks publicly for first time following death of his...
- 11:20 Illegal cigarettes seized from shops in Long Eaton
- 11:18 Stats show Arsenal do not need to complete transfer of Raheem Sterling
- 11:05 Everton "set to swoop for Manchester United youngster Tyler Blackett'
- 10:56 Man United Transfer News: De Gea EXIT talks begin, Otamendi deal...