Navy Seal who allegedly shot Bin Laden says US military has abandoned him
The Shooter describes to the magazine the 15 seconds in which he says he killed Bin Laden in this Abbottabad compound. Photograph: Saeed Shah/MCT via Getty Images A retired Navy Seal who claims to have killed Osama bin Laden by shooting him three times in the forehead has accused the US military of abandoning him to his fate without any financial support, healthcare or security protection as he makes the hard transition to civilian life.
The former commando was a member of the team of 23 Navy... read more
- 00:12 Huddling rats act like 'super-organisms': Study reveals how rodents...
- 00:11 Euro 2016 round-up: Czech Republic come from behind to beat...
- 00:11 RFU rugby director Rob Andrew cool on England hopes ahead of home...
- 00:11 Formula One chief Bernie Ecclestone backs Pirelli and slams Ferrari...
- 00:11 Premier League spending trend is ruining chances for English...
- 00:06 Anthrax scandal: US army orders new toxins crackdown
- 00:06 UK summer washout means mixed news for business
- 00:05 Nicola Sturgeon: Scotland to take in 1000 refugees
- 00:02 How aspirin could help slow growth of cancer
- 00:01 Comeback kid: Andy Murray keeps US Open dream alive after securing...