Ne-Yo turned down Martin Luther King, Jr. film
R&B star Ne-Yo turned down the opportunity to play Martin Luther King, Jr. in a new movie after film bosses asked him to gain 30 pounds for the role.
The singer/actor, who has previously appeared in big screen blockbusters including Battle: Los Angeles and Red Tails, is preparing to release new album R.E.D. and he wasn't willing to gain weight to play the civil rights activist before his music promotion geared up.
He tells the Sunday Mirror, "I definitely want to do more acting but... read more
- 03:51 Exclusive: Everton ace Seamus Coleman eyes shock Paris St-Germain...
- 03:51 Exclusive: Paul Pogba's astronomical Chelsea wage demands revealed
- 03:51 Andrwe Gale: Tinkering with the championship would not be good for...
- 03:27 Best Foot Forward: A circuit of Ovenden Moor from Oxenhope
- 03:00 Share your memories of visits from the Queen
- 02:44 Paper Round-Up: Man Utd £65m Bale bid, Chelsea £82.5m Pobga...
- 02:31 Chilcot: limit legal advice payments, says Tory MP David Davis
- 02:26 Coalition says border force must find out what derailed visa operation
- 01:08 Ukraine crisis: Life on street dividing Ukraine and Russia
- 00:06 Manchester United may have deal in place over Jasper Cillessen...