New Grantham cider bar is pulling in plenty of punters
Westgate is home to a new cider bar which aims to bring the feel of a traditional village pub to the town centre. The Apple Tap Coffee and Cider Bar has been opened by manager Ruby Scott who has worked towards setting up the business for the past four years.
Ruby said: “Nobody else has opened a cider bar before in Grantham but it’s something I’ve been looking at doing for about four years now. I just wanted to bring a little bit of the old village pub feel back into the town - something... read more
- 05:18 NSW State of Origin star Aaron Woods: the mummy's boy with a...
- 05:17 Produce Exchange flats plan set for approval by planning chiefs
- 05:17 Aintree Hospital to cut spending by £13.5m this year as it battles...
- 05:17 Jerry Weintraub, Hollywood producer and showman, dies aged 77
- 05:06 7/7 seemed to herald a new era of terror on UK soil – one that did...
- 05:06 7/7: London comes together to remember and reflect 10 years on
- 05:06 China and Russia: the world's new superpower axis?
- 05:03 'Riley the birthday dog' used by North Korea as evidence of western...
- 04:36 Rio Ferdinand defends former Man United team-mate Nani after £4m...
- 04:07 Paper Review: Man Utd double deal, Liverpool told to pay big,...