New Grantham cider bar is pulling in plenty of punters
Westgate is home to a new cider bar which aims to bring the feel of a traditional village pub to the town centre. The Apple Tap Coffee and Cider Bar has been opened by manager Ruby Scott who has worked towards setting up the business for the past four years.
Ruby said: “Nobody else has opened a cider bar before in Grantham but it’s something I’ve been looking at doing for about four years now. I just wanted to bring a little bit of the old village pub feel back into the town - something... read more
- 12:15 Brendan Rodgers thinks £32.5m striker Christian Benteke will prove...
- 12:13 Stoke City: Win an official DVD!
- 12:12 Driver dies after car hits lamppost in East Lothian
- 12:10 Author Julia Donaldson gearing up for Fringe run
- 11:52 Women's FA Cup: Emma Hayes out to join Jose Mourinho as Chelsea...
- 11:51 Family of Lincolnshire soldier receive jihad death threat through...
- 11:48 Hull City transfer talk: Arsenal's Chuba Akpom to join Isaac Hayden
- 11:47 End of an era as Chesterfield’s long-running Sunshine Nursery closes
- 11:46 Manchester United and PSG close to agreeing deal for Angel di Maria...
- 11:37 Football coach Josh scores nominations in scheme to honour...