New Grantham cider bar is pulling in plenty of punters
Westgate is home to a new cider bar which aims to bring the feel of a traditional village pub to the town centre. The Apple Tap Coffee and Cider Bar has been opened by manager Ruby Scott who has worked towards setting up the business for the past four years.
Ruby said: “Nobody else has opened a cider bar before in Grantham but it’s something I’ve been looking at doing for about four years now. I just wanted to bring a little bit of the old village pub feel back into the town - something a bit retro.”
The bar will not be serving any fizzy ciders like Strongbow, only still and some served at room temperatures. However, there’s still plenty of choice for non-cider drinkers with... read more
Most read news
- 10:51 The real-life Transformer that morphs from a robot into a CAR:...
- 10:49 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served...
- 10:47 Police called after man found hanging from tree
- 10:46 Diego Costa injury: Chelsea striker forced into hospital ahead of...
- 10:42 Working it: why the women who wear the clothes give fashion its power
- 10:23 Arsene Wenger basically confirms Lukas Podolski is staying at...
- 10:12 Liverpool transfer news: Lucas Leiva confirms he is seeking Reds exit
- 10:08 Liverpool fans applaud Cristiano Ronaldo after master-class for...
- 09:52 Steven Defour: Why Arsenal are nowhere near as good as Borussia...
- 09:43 Man who died in crash outside Tesco supermarket in Burnage named