New Grantham cider bar is pulling in plenty of punters
Westgate is home to a new cider bar which aims to bring the feel of a traditional village pub to the town centre. The Apple Tap Coffee and Cider Bar has been opened by manager Ruby Scott who has worked towards setting up the business for the past four years.
Ruby said: “Nobody else has opened a cider bar before in Grantham but it’s something I’ve been looking at doing for about four years now. I just wanted to bring a little bit of the old village pub feel back into the town - something a bit retro.”
The bar will not be serving any fizzy ciders like Strongbow, only still and some served at room temperatures. However, there’s still plenty of choice for non-cider drinkers with... read more
Most read news
- 18:52 Judge attacks legal aid cuts as couple fight to keep their son
- 18:51 Greece to define post-bailout relationship with EU, IMF by early...
- 18:32 Manchester City v Manchester United: match preview
- 18:25 Germany's Schaeuble says doesn't think 'reasonable' British will...
- 18:13 The weekend cook: Thomasina Miers’ recipes for bánh mì and autumn...
- 18:13 Man Utd News: Falcao ruled out of derby, Rooney fit, Red Devils...
- 17:21 Cheslea and Arsenal on RED ALERT as Man Utd move a step closer to...
- 17:09 South Shields ‘hacker’ held over cyber attack on Durham police
- 16:48 Louis van Gaal: How Ryan Giggs will be Man United's secret weapon...
- 15:55 Arsenal receive MASSIVE boost in their pursuit of Sporting Lisbon ace