New Grantham cider bar is pulling in plenty of punters
Westgate is home to a new cider bar which aims to bring the feel of a traditional village pub to the town centre. The Apple Tap Coffee and Cider Bar has been opened by manager Ruby Scott who has worked towards setting up the business for the past four years.
Ruby said: “Nobody else has opened a cider bar before in Grantham but it’s something I’ve been looking at doing for about four years now. I just wanted to bring a little bit of the old village pub feel back into the town - something a bit retro.”
The bar will not be serving any fizzy ciders like Strongbow, only still and some served at room temperatures. However, there’s still plenty of choice for non-cider drinkers with... read more
- 08:32 Record View: Desperate Nick Clegg is doomed to fail at this year's...
- 08:27 Student hits the road - and pool - en route to South Africa
- 08:27 Man Utd star Daley Blind 'not losing any sleep' over Roy Keane blast
- 08:27 Manchester United transfer news: Louis van Gaal watches Memphis...
- 08:27 Andros Townsend: Paul Merson fires back at England star as he tells...
- 08:21 Footballer dies three days after freak accident following tackle
- 08:20 Manchester City transfers: De Bruyne news, Yaya Toure update
- 08:12 Grimsby Town & promotion: 'I'll make tough calls if needed to get...
- 08:12 Tackling stress now on primary school curriculum
- 08:10 Kenya Garissa University shooting: Two killed after masked gunmen...