New Grantham cider bar is pulling in plenty of punters
Westgate is home to a new cider bar which aims to bring the feel of a traditional village pub to the town centre. The Apple Tap Coffee and Cider Bar has been opened by manager Ruby Scott who has worked towards setting up the business for the past four years.
Ruby said: “Nobody else has opened a cider bar before in Grantham but it’s something I’ve been looking at doing for about four years now. I just wanted to bring a little bit of the old village pub feel back into the town - something a bit retro.”
The bar will not be serving any fizzy ciders like Strongbow, only still and some served at room temperatures. However, there’s still plenty of choice for non-cider drinkers with... read more
Most read news
- 02:18 UK drones: Concern over increase in use
- 02:17 Yorkshire’s Grand Depart story could be relived in new feature film
- 02:17 Video: Building robots of the future in Leeds
- 02:16 Lost tapes of classic British television found in the US
- 02:10 First new farming campus in 50 years
- 02:10 Mozart is Top of the Flocks
- 01:57 Sydney craft beer week: in search of the strangest tipple
- 01:55 Size 28 Natasha shapes up for Miss Plus Size International title
- 01:54 Melbourne City's Robert Koren out until at least December
- 01:31 William Hill says profits for year are likely to be at 'top end' of...