New Grantham cider bar is pulling in plenty of punters
Westgate is home to a new cider bar which aims to bring the feel of a traditional village pub to the town centre. The Apple Tap Coffee and Cider Bar has been opened by manager Ruby Scott who has worked towards setting up the business for the past four years.
Ruby said: “Nobody else has opened a cider bar before in Grantham but it’s something I’ve been looking at doing for about four years now. I just wanted to bring a little bit of the old village pub feel back into the town - something a bit retro.”
The bar will not be serving any fizzy ciders like Strongbow, only still and some served at room temperatures. However, there’s still plenty of choice for non-cider drinkers with... read more
Most read news
- 00:22 Argentina, Citigroup face tough questioning in bond appeal
- 00:12 Obama's Syria Plan Clears Sceptical Senate
- 00:11 REFERENDUM LIVE: Majority of ballot boxes at count venue
- 00:04 Crucial test for India’s Mars mission
- 00:04 Drug scandal mayor faces fight against rare cancer
- 00:04 Breivik tells dad: Visit me when you’re a fascist
- 00:04 Beheading plot IS suspects detained in Australia
- 00:00 U.N. to deploy Ebola mission as death toll reaches 2,630
- 18:40 Man Utd News and Transfers: Reus horror, Januzaj exit, 'new Messi'...
- 18:00 Patrice Evra reveals 'problems' at Man Utd made him leave for Juventus