New Grantham cider bar is pulling in plenty of punters
Westgate is home to a new cider bar which aims to bring the feel of a traditional village pub to the town centre. The Apple Tap Coffee and Cider Bar has been opened by manager Ruby Scott who has worked towards setting up the business for the past four years.
Ruby said: “Nobody else has opened a cider bar before in Grantham but it’s something I’ve been looking at doing for about four years now. I just wanted to bring a little bit of the old village pub feel back into the town - something a bit retro.”
The bar will not be serving any fizzy ciders like Strongbow, only still and some served at room temperatures. However, there’s still plenty of choice for non-cider drinkers with... read more
Most read news
- 11:07 Motoring Review: Fiat's Mini marvel's an inspired choice
- 11:03 Bamburgh Castle under siege from over 130,000 visitors
- 11:02 Putting a value on volunteering in the age of austerity
- 11:01 Great to meet High Commissioner of Pakistan
- 10:59 Raheem Sterling among the best in England, says Arsene Wenger
- 10:56 A group of friends have dressed as a Christmas selection box
- 10:50 Man City 3-0 Crystal Palace: What the papers say
- 10:43 New look beer labels go down very well
- 10:33 Aston Villa 1-1 Man United: What the papers say
- 10:19 Arsene Wenger hints at signing a defender in January after...