New Grantham cider bar is pulling in plenty of punters
Westgate is home to a new cider bar which aims to bring the feel of a traditional village pub to the town centre. The Apple Tap Coffee and Cider Bar has been opened by manager Ruby Scott who has worked towards setting up the business for the past four years.
Ruby said: “Nobody else has opened a cider bar before in Grantham but it’s something I’ve been looking at doing for about four years now. I just wanted to bring a little bit of the old village pub feel back into the town - something a bit retro.”
The bar will not be serving any fizzy ciders like Strongbow, only still and some served at room temperatures. However, there’s still plenty of choice for non-cider drinkers with... read more
Most read news
- 20:41 Agathangelou released by Lancashire
- 20:41 Auditions for TV's Take Me Out to be held in Nottingham
- 20:40 Record number of Mexicans crime victims in 2013 - poll
- 20:39 Boozy Brits admit getting drunk on the plane before starting their...
- 20:37 Bayern Munich fans spend £5400 to hire office overlooking stadium -...
- 20:36 Dollar jumps, stocks set for worst quarter since 2012
- 20:34 Hong Kong protests: A good time to open a new restaurant?
- 20:27 Hilary Mantel’s Thatcher tale, Exhibit B and the failure to tell...
- 20:26 Live well with 50p less: Sainsbury’s sales strategy slip up
- 20:19 Next’s share price drops 4% but the sun is still shining on it