New Grantham cider bar is pulling in plenty of punters
Westgate is home to a new cider bar which aims to bring the feel of a traditional village pub to the town centre. The Apple Tap Coffee and Cider Bar has been opened by manager Ruby Scott who has worked towards setting up the business for the past four years.
Ruby said: “Nobody else has opened a cider bar before in Grantham but it’s something I’ve been looking at doing for about four years now. I just wanted to bring a little bit of the old village pub feel back into the town - something a bit retro.”
The bar will not be serving any fizzy ciders like Strongbow, only still and some served at room temperatures. However, there’s still plenty of choice for non-cider drinkers with... read more
Most read news
- 19:45 Refuge ready to reopen after fire
- 19:44 Two rare London scenes by LS Lowry go on show
- 19:42 Arsenal interested in signing unsettled Real Madrid star Alvaro...
- 19:39 Josh Gordon: Cleveland Browns wide receiver suspended for the...
- 19:37 Ebola claims life of third doctor in Sierra Leone
- 19:35 Italy's Deputy Senate Speaker who compared country's first black...
- 19:33 Councillors step down from Rutland County Council and Oakham Town...
- 19:32 France's jobless total rises sharply in July
- 19:30 ‘No proof’ free schools improve performance
- 19:23 Star Paws: The Rise of Superstar Pets (Channel 4): John Woodhouse's...