New Grantham cider bar is pulling in plenty of punters
Westgate is home to a new cider bar which aims to bring the feel of a traditional village pub to the town centre. The Apple Tap Coffee and Cider Bar has been opened by manager Ruby Scott who has worked towards setting up the business for the past four years.
Ruby said: “Nobody else has opened a cider bar before in Grantham but it’s something I’ve been looking at doing for about four years now. I just wanted to bring a little bit of the old village pub feel back into the town - something a bit retro.”
The bar will not be serving any fizzy ciders like Strongbow, only still and some served at room temperatures. However, there’s still plenty of choice for non-cider drinkers with... read more
Most read news
- 13:40 In pictures: Amazing scenes as Benfica celebrate winning their 33rd...
- 13:39 Nearby Friends: Facebook's location service will help you meet in...
- 13:38 Body of 18-year-old found in Yorkshire river identified as...
- 13:37 Fire crews stop blaze in Loughborough nightclub roof from spreading
- 13:36 Police appeal after unexplained death in St Helens
- 13:35 Andy Sullivan's European Tour hopes ended as Lee Westwood cruises home
- 13:35 Preview of Hull Real Ale and Cider Festival 2014 at Holy Trinity...
- 13:25 BREAKING NEWS: Attempted murder outside Hawsker pub
- 13:24 Goodbye Peaches: Mourners gather for Peaches Geldof's funeral
- 13:22 Bishop of Lincoln leads annual procession and service