New Grantham cider bar is pulling in plenty of punters
Westgate is home to a new cider bar which aims to bring the feel of a traditional village pub to the town centre. The Apple Tap Coffee and Cider Bar has been opened by manager Ruby Scott who has worked towards setting up the business for the past four years.
Ruby said: “Nobody else has opened a cider bar before in Grantham but it’s something I’ve been looking at doing for about four years now. I just wanted to bring a little bit of the old village pub feel back into the town - something a bit retro.”
The bar will not be serving any fizzy ciders like Strongbow, only still and some served at room temperatures. However, there’s still plenty of choice for non-cider drinkers with... read more
Most read news
- 10:59 Comic-Con 2014: Christopher Nolan and Matthew McConaughey make...
- 10:59 Contactless payments due for Tube network
- 10:57 M6 hell for motorists in soaring temperatures after two lorries...
- 10:57 Bob Danson trial: defendant tells cops girls kissed him
- 10:55 Hospital Gunfight Between Patient And Doctor
- 10:54 Property: Revitalised Tottenham is earning its Spurs
- 10:54 Buying property at auction: A first-time buyer's guide
- 10:54 Doctors remove "world’s largest tumour,' which weighs 110kg, from...
- 10:53 Car stolen from outside Corby home
- 10:38 EXCLUSIVE: I wish Liverpool did more to sign Alexis Sanchez - John...