New RSC executive director announced
THE RSC has appointed Catherine Mallyon to succeed Vikki Heywood as executive director, it was announced today.
Currently deputy chief executive at Southbank Centre, Catherine will take up her new post formally at the AGM of the RSC on 14th September , joining RSC chief associate director, Gregory Doran, who will take over from the current artistic director Michael Boyd at the same time.
Most read news
- 07:16 Stoke City: Win a pair of 2015/16 season tickets
- 07:16 John Woodhouse: "If people like Graeme Fowler can be open about...
- 07:15 Lloyds Resumes Dividend As Profits Quadruple
- 07:15 Buffett, a cheerleader for America, takes his checkbook abroad
- 07:15 Monaco hail 'tactical triumph' over weak Arsenal after Champions...
- 07:15 Lloyds Banking Group to resume dividend payments
- 07:08 Lincoln City goalkeeper Paul Farman aims for Football League after...
- 07:01 Greek debt crisis: Violence in Athens ahead of Germany vote
- 07:01 MPs rebuke Osborne over EU surcharge reduction claim
- 07:01 Labour to reveal how it would fund cut in tuition fees