New RSC executive director announced
THE RSC has appointed Catherine Mallyon to succeed Vikki Heywood as executive director, it was announced today.
Currently deputy chief executive at Southbank Centre, Catherine will take up her new post formally at the AGM of the RSC on 14th September , joining RSC chief associate director, Gregory Doran, who will take over from the current artistic director Michael Boyd at the same time.
Most read news
- 00:16 Labour demands action to boost North Sea oil
- 00:14 Expert warns of child injuries playing rugby
- 00:14 Scots scientists launch bid to create ‘uber oats’
- 00:14 Scots face ‘postcode lottery’ over GP appointments
- 00:11 £26bn of pensions ‘trapped’ in high-fee schemes
- 00:11 With financial advice now a luxury, savers face a new ticking time...
- 00:08 Finance deal boosts R&G growth plan
- 23:42 Macclesfield assistant manager Efe Sodje accused of abusing...
- 23:40 Arsenal poised to make £20million bid for German international...
- 23:40 Gloucester 16-39 Bath: George Ford kicks visitors to biggest-ever...