New RSC executive director announced
THE RSC has appointed Catherine Mallyon to succeed Vikki Heywood as executive director, it was announced today.
Currently deputy chief executive at Southbank Centre, Catherine will take up her new post formally at the AGM of the RSC on 14th September , joining RSC chief associate director, Gregory Doran, who will take over from the current artistic director Michael Boyd at the same time.
Most read news
- 21:26 QMS takes upbeat long view of beef prices
- 21:26 Notts: Historical bazaar at Rufford Park
- 21:21 SNP failing female voters - Margo’s last interview
- 21:21 Brian Wilson: Why Scots should beware the V-word
- 21:17 SpaceX launches Nasa cargo bound for International Space Station
- 21:14 Arsene Wenger explains why Mesut Ozil will prove his worth next season
- 21:08 Battle for survival at the Co-op
- 20:58 Cricket: England to take risk by recalling Peter Moores as head coach
- 20:58 Sporting Heroes: Sidney Crosby is icon at 26 but best is yet to come
- 20:47 Top Hollande aide quits in conflict of interest row