New RSC executive director announced
THE RSC has appointed Catherine Mallyon to succeed Vikki Heywood as executive director, it was announced today.
Currently deputy chief executive at Southbank Centre, Catherine will take up her new post formally at the AGM of the RSC on 14th September , joining RSC chief associate director, Gregory Doran, who will take over from the current artistic director Michael Boyd at the same time.
Most read news
- 07:00 Qantas To Cut 1,000 Jobs Amid Profits Warning
- 06:55 Shiny ‘app-y people: Treating depression from your smart phone
- 06:53 The Ashes: Australia v England, Second Test, first day, tea match...
- 06:51 French and Benelux stocks-Factors to watch on Dec 5
- 06:48 Pc shooting suspect questioned
- 06:48 Lawson back for court grilling
- 06:39 Cyber experts uncover 2 million stolen passwords to Web accounts
- 06:37 European Factors to Watch-Shares seen down, focus on central banks
- 06:35 China in $1.3bn Renault-Dongfeng auto joint venture
- 06:34 JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack