Northampton making “the best economic recovery”
A Government think-tank has listed Northampton as making the best recovery from recession. The Centre for Cities monitors the performance of the 63 largest towns and cities in the UK.
Their latest annual ‘Cities Outlook report’ charts the recovery of each town and city since 2008.
The report looks at how the recession has affected individuals and businesses in terms of job creation, average wages, numbers and size of businesses in the area and house prices.
Of all 63 locations,... read more
- 14:41 Ex-civil servant turned to drug dealing after losing job and...
- 14:23 French club confirm Anthony Martial's £58m move to Manchester United
- 14:13 Manchester United transfer news: Regan Poole deal agreed, Hakan...
- 13:21 David de Gea will be welcomed back into Manchester United first...
- 12:24 Man Utd Transfer News: International star agrees move, medical...
- 12:13 Manchester United hours away from confirming sixth and seventh...
- 11:54 Manchester United considering £46.1m move for Atletico Madrid...
- 11:48 Manchester United to complete triple deal before transfer window shuts
- 11:45 Arsenal ready to launch sensational £66m deadline day double swoop
- 11:24 Man United to announce stunning signing within next few hours