Only in the Black Country! Horse and trap visit the cashpoint
Hold your horses – that’s not something you see every day. Grandfather-of-two Ken Higginson was left feeling a little unstable after finding himself queuing behind this fine four-legged animal at a cashpoint.
He had gone to the Murco Petrol Station, in Gospel Oak Road, Tipton, to withdraw money ahead of a trip to Blackpool when he saw the horse with two men. And the 79-year-old couldn’t resist the opportunity to take a picture.
“I looked up and I was amazed,” said Mr Higginson, from Oval Road in Tipton.
“I’ve never been behind a horse in a queue for a cash machine that’s for sure.
“I asked the men for permission to take a picture and they didn’t mind.”
Sandwell... read more
Most read news
- 22:51 Selfie-obsessed men may be narcissistic psychopaths, study finds
- 22:46 Chelsea 1 - Liverpool 0 (agg 2-1 AET): Ivanovic sends Blues to Wembley
- 22:46 West Ham return to rekindle transfer for Hamilton left back Stephen...
- 22:33 Do YOU have the smart gene? Trait associated with better ageing and...
- 22:30 "I won't wear leggings because men look at me lustfully', says...
- 22:22 Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool (AET, agg 2-1): Branislav Ivanovic heads...
- 22:13 AC Milan 0-1 Lazio: Lucas Biglia's penalty ramps up the pressure...
- 21:58 Diego Costa lucky to escape red card for stamp on Emre Can during...
- 21:58 Cesc Fabregas is a doubt for Chelsea's Premier League clash against...
- 21:57 Yahoo to spin off Alibaba stake, bowing to pressure