Only in the Black Country! Horse and trap visit the cashpoint
Hold your horses – that’s not something you see every day. Grandfather-of-two Ken Higginson was left feeling a little unstable after finding himself queuing behind this fine four-legged animal at a cashpoint.
He had gone to the Murco Petrol Station, in Gospel Oak Road, Tipton, to withdraw money ahead of a trip to Blackpool when he saw the horse with two men. And the 79-year-old couldn’t resist the opportunity to take a picture.
“I looked up and I was amazed,” said Mr Higginson, from Oval Road in Tipton.
“I’ve never been behind a horse in a queue for a cash machine that’s for... read more
- 13:47 Crewe Alexandra 1 Oldham 0: David Dunn less than impressed with his...
- 13:43 Chelsea striker Diego Costa could 'cause a row in an empty house......
- 13:41 Paolo Nutini takes to the stage wearing woman's stilettos after...
- 13:41 Final four begins to fall into place for College Football Playoff...
- 13:40 Breaking news: Police investigate reported stabbing in Skegness
- 13:39 James Vince proving he belongs with England on and off the field
- 13:34 Doha trade talks' failure is part of end for second age of...
- 13:32 Magpies fails to sparkle in Trophy
- 13:32 Brig can't hold on...
- 13:32 Hell at Harrogate for Hoppers