Only in the Black Country! Horse and trap visit the cashpoint
Hold your horses – that’s not something you see every day. Grandfather-of-two Ken Higginson was left feeling a little unstable after finding himself queuing behind this fine four-legged animal at a cashpoint.
He had gone to the Murco Petrol Station, in Gospel Oak Road, Tipton, to withdraw money ahead of a trip to Blackpool when he saw the horse with two men. And the 79-year-old couldn’t resist the opportunity to take a picture.
“I looked up and I was amazed,” said Mr Higginson, from Oval Road in Tipton.
“I’ve never been behind a horse in a queue for a cash machine that’s for sure.
“I asked the men for permission to take a picture and they didn’t mind.”
Sandwell... read more
Most read news
- 11:15 iPhone 5C could be killed next year, and Apple’s cheap and cheerful...
- 11:11 Why the British Fashion Awards 2014 is the hottest ticket for the...
- 11:09 Suspects face French trial for hit-and-run death of Israeli woman
- 11:05 Yorkhill Appeal: Parents of miracle baby who defied odds with help...
- 11:01 These 7 dating profile secrets WILL get you a date
- 11:01 Twitter pokes fun at Ukip's Westminster Cathedral gaffe with...
- 10:56 Tips on staying healthy and illness free this winter
- 10:42 Borras anti-fracking camp live: Bailiffs and police move on to...
- 10:40 Manchester United close on transfer deal for "new Kaka' Lucas Silva...
- 10:37 Sudan asks UN to shut Khartoum office in row over abuse claims