Only in the Black Country! Horse and trap visit the cashpoint
Hold your horses – that’s not something you see every day. Grandfather-of-two Ken Higginson was left feeling a little unstable after finding himself queuing behind this fine four-legged animal at a cashpoint.
He had gone to the Murco Petrol Station, in Gospel Oak Road, Tipton, to withdraw money ahead of a trip to Blackpool when he saw the horse with two men. And the 79-year-old couldn’t resist the opportunity to take a picture.
“I looked up and I was amazed,” said Mr Higginson, from Oval Road in Tipton.
“I’ve never been behind a horse in a queue for a cash machine that’s for sure.
“I asked the men for permission to take a picture and they didn’t mind.”
Sandwell... read more
Most read news
- 09:00 Tulisa admits overdose and depression struggles during drugs trial
- 09:00 Global Gathering reveller dies
- 09:00 Glenn Robinson of Belvoir Crescent, Newhall, charged with explosive...
- 09:00 Crews called to Halifax flat fire
- 08:57 £3,600 to fund Pilates for patients
- 08:56 Grimsby Town boss still looking for new faces ahead of big kick-off
- 08:56 Driver jailed by Scunthorpe court
- 08:54 Pendle scoops Green Flag park awards
- 08:53 Liverpool Giants: Marionettes sail away in river boat finale
- 08:44 Is it time to revive community health services?