Only in the Black Country! Horse and trap visit the cashpoint
Hold your horses – that’s not something you see every day. Grandfather-of-two Ken Higginson was left feeling a little unstable after finding himself queuing behind this fine four-legged animal at a cashpoint.
He had gone to the Murco Petrol Station, in Gospel Oak Road, Tipton, to withdraw money ahead of a trip to Blackpool when he saw the horse with two men. And the 79-year-old couldn’t resist the opportunity to take a picture.
“I looked up and I was amazed,” said Mr Higginson, from Oval Road in Tipton.
“I’ve never been behind a horse in a queue for a cash machine that’s for sure.
“I asked the men for permission to take a picture and they didn’t mind.”
Sandwell... read more
- 16:50 This watch will tell you when you are stressing out
- 16:48 VIDEO: Woman rants at men for talking in their 'own lingo'
- 16:48 GRAPHIC CONTENT: Safari tourist reveals HORROR injuries after being...
- 16:48 Nearly £1 million to be spent upgrading Leicester's traffic lights
- 16:41 Tears as memorial unveiled in Middleton to murdered soldier Lee Rigby
- 16:36 Good news: Chocolate is about to get healthier and even more tasty
- 16:16 Backlash over 'disaster porn' selfie taken in front of burning New...
- 15:57 Beerhunter, according to you: Alexandra Hotel licensee Ralf Edge...
- 14:44 Liverpool set to sign James Milner on free transfer from Manchester...
- 14:33 Man Utd outcast set for SHOCK return