Only in the Black Country! Horse and trap visit the cashpoint
Hold your horses – that’s not something you see every day. Grandfather-of-two Ken Higginson was left feeling a little unstable after finding himself queuing behind this fine four-legged animal at a cashpoint.
He had gone to the Murco Petrol Station, in Gospel Oak Road, Tipton, to withdraw money ahead of a trip to Blackpool when he saw the horse with two men. And the 79-year-old couldn’t resist the opportunity to take a picture.
“I looked up and I was amazed,” said Mr Higginson, from Oval Road in Tipton.
“I’ve never been behind a horse in a queue for a cash machine that’s for sure.
“I asked the men for permission to take a picture and they didn’t mind.”
Sandwell... read more
Most read news
- 00:16 StAnza festival: Fresh take on man’s inhumanity
- 00:14 Brian Monteith: Giving up Britishness
- 00:12 Comment: Small firms need big voice on independence
- 00:12 Week ahead: High street figures in focus
- 00:12 PR aims to test her mettle in Tough Mudder event
- 00:08 Brian Ferguson: Delays will not hurt box-office
- 00:07 Humanity says happy birthday to world wide web
- 00:03 Tim Sherwood rules out being No 2 at Tottenham Hotspur following...
- 00:01 Test predicts Alzheimer’s ‘with 90% accuracy’
- 23:41 Sir Clive Woodward's ratings: Launchbury is one of the best locks...