Only in the Black Country! Horse and trap visit the cashpoint
Hold your horses – that’s not something you see every day. Grandfather-of-two Ken Higginson was left feeling a little unstable after finding himself queuing behind this fine four-legged animal at a cashpoint.
He had gone to the Murco Petrol Station, in Gospel Oak Road, Tipton, to withdraw money ahead of a trip to Blackpool when he saw the horse with two men. And the 79-year-old couldn’t resist the opportunity to take a picture.
“I looked up and I was amazed,” said Mr Higginson, from Oval Road in Tipton.
“I’ve never been behind a horse in a queue for a cash machine that’s for sure.
“I asked the men for permission to take a picture and they didn’t mind.”
Sandwell... read more
Most read news
- 17:56 Referee Phil Dowd handed Chelsea's crucial Premier League clash...
- 17:46 Google removes links to websites hosting Jennifer Lawrence stolen...
- 17:43 Sir Alex Ferguson said he'd SACK any Manchester United player who...
- 17:43 Wakefield Express campaign: Time to support your high streets
- 17:42 Family says thanks after lady injured in crash in the Aldi...
- 17:39 WEATHER: Gale force winds now expected in Nottinghamshire
- 17:39 Spirit edges closer to agreement with Greene King after improved bid
- 17:24 Celtic keeper Lukasz Zaluska suffers head injury after bloody...
- 17:21 Liverpool handed January boost as goalkeeper Norberto Neto rules...
- 16:12 Mertesacker OUT! Arsene Wenger must make these FIVE changes for...