Only in the Black Country! Horse and trap visit the cashpoint
Hold your horses – that’s not something you see every day. Grandfather-of-two Ken Higginson was left feeling a little unstable after finding himself queuing behind this fine four-legged animal at a cashpoint.
He had gone to the Murco Petrol Station, in Gospel Oak Road, Tipton, to withdraw money ahead of a trip to Blackpool when he saw the horse with two men. And the 79-year-old couldn’t resist the opportunity to take a picture.
“I looked up and I was amazed,” said Mr Higginson, from Oval Road in Tipton.
“I’ve never been behind a horse in a queue for a cash machine that’s for sure.
“I asked the men for permission to take a picture and they didn’t mind.”
Sandwell... read more
- 23:41 MONTE CARLO RACE ZONE: Lewis Hamilton ducks out of Mercedes team...
- 23:39 Lincolnshire illegal rave: Police successfully bring rave to end -...
- 23:36 Garner has staying power
- 23:32 Saints quartet get England call for Barbarians battle
- 23:32 Saints 24 Saracens 29: Tom Vickers’ review and player ratings
- 23:30 Aljaz Bedene given hope by LTA in fight to represent Team GB in the...
- 23:30 Saracens hero Owen Farrell is ready to put the boot into Bath and...
- 23:26 Garlands reopens to capacity crowd
- 20:58 Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool target drops HUGE hint over Chelsea...
- 20:27 Arsenal waiting until the Copa America to announce signing of Man...