Only in the Black Country! Horse and trap visit the cashpoint
Hold your horses – that’s not something you see every day. Grandfather-of-two Ken Higginson was left feeling a little unstable after finding himself queuing behind this fine four-legged animal at a cashpoint.
He had gone to the Murco Petrol Station, in Gospel Oak Road, Tipton, to withdraw money ahead of a trip to Blackpool when he saw the horse with two men. And the 79-year-old couldn’t resist the opportunity to take a picture.
“I looked up and I was amazed,” said Mr Higginson, from Oval Road in Tipton.
“I’ve never been behind a horse in a queue for a cash machine that’s for sure.
“I asked the men for permission to take a picture and they didn’t mind.”
Sandwell... read more
Most read news
- 06:21 Alnwick Spring Show: The results
- 06:21 The race was on for Sport Relief
- 06:13 Opposition councillors bemoan ‘Labour monopoly’ on ‘super council’
- 06:13 Foodbank use on the increase in Sunderland
- 06:12 Thrifty and proud of it
- 06:10 A London buyer wants a buy-to-let: what could go wrong?
- 06:08 Future of housing market at risk of ‘standstill’ as young people...
- 06:08 How we built a digital games empire
- 06:08 Brand on the run are back on the road
- 06:06 Leeds teenager helped ram rad gang target supermarket and post office