Only in the Black Country! Horse and trap visit the cashpoint
Hold your horses – that’s not something you see every day. Grandfather-of-two Ken Higginson was left feeling a little unstable after finding himself queuing behind this fine four-legged animal at a cashpoint.
He had gone to the Murco Petrol Station, in Gospel Oak Road, Tipton, to withdraw money ahead of a trip to Blackpool when he saw the horse with two men. And the 79-year-old couldn’t resist the opportunity to take a picture.
“I looked up and I was amazed,” said Mr Higginson, from Oval Road in Tipton.
“I’ve never been behind a horse in a queue for a cash machine that’s for sure.
“I asked the men for permission to take a picture and they didn’t mind.”
Sandwell... read more
Most read news
- 12:23 Great British Bake Off boost sales of baking goods by two-thirds...
- 12:19 Danny Welbeck joins Arsenal: Former Manchester United striker on...
- 12:19 Danny Welbeck joins Arsenal: Should Arsene Wenger select deadline...
- 11:50 ITV's possible US takeover
- 11:35 Official: Watford appoint ex-Brighton boss Oscar Garcia
- 11:12 Tom Cleverley transfer latest: Manchester United midfielder 'could...
- 11:02 Northallerton police station evacuated in bomb scare
- 10:52 Danny Welbeck is the ultimate team player and now Arsene Wenger has...
- 10:37 BREAKING NEWS: Dawn raid targets child sexual exploitation
- 10:13 Did Newcastle United gamble their Premier League future on transfer...