Only in the Black Country! Horse and trap visit the cashpoint
Hold your horses – that’s not something you see every day. Grandfather-of-two Ken Higginson was left feeling a little unstable after finding himself queuing behind this fine four-legged animal at a cashpoint.
He had gone to the Murco Petrol Station, in Gospel Oak Road, Tipton, to withdraw money ahead of a trip to Blackpool when he saw the horse with two men. And the 79-year-old couldn’t resist the opportunity to take a picture.
“I looked up and I was amazed,” said Mr Higginson, from Oval Road in Tipton.
“I’ve never been behind a horse in a queue for a cash machine that’s for sure.
“I asked the men for permission to take a picture and they didn’t mind.”
Sandwell... read more
Most read news
- 10:02 Mid flight fright for nervous Andy Murray as his plane is struck...
- 10:00 Tarantino Hateful Eight Gawker Suit Dismissed
- 09:59 Crystal Palace can remain in the Premier League for many years
- 09:57 Sir Alex Ferguson to help choose Moyes' successor
- 09:55 UK government borrowing fell in 2013-14
- 09:52 Withington Street in Sutton Bridge cordoned off for "police incident"
- 09:37 BoE minutes show 'range of views' on economic slack, inflation outlook
- 09:22 Chris Rogers: It's a massive shame Sam Robson has chosen England...
- 09:05 Argumentative, egotistical and 'above God' - all you need to know...
- 08:44 Liverpool to hand Brendan Rodgers £40m war chest to strengthen...