Only in the Black Country! Horse and trap visit the cashpoint
Hold your horses – that’s not something you see every day. Grandfather-of-two Ken Higginson was left feeling a little unstable after finding himself queuing behind this fine four-legged animal at a cashpoint.
He had gone to the Murco Petrol Station, in Gospel Oak Road, Tipton, to withdraw money ahead of a trip to Blackpool when he saw the horse with two men. And the 79-year-old couldn’t resist the opportunity to take a picture.
“I looked up and I was amazed,” said Mr Higginson, from Oval Road in Tipton.
“I’ve never been behind a horse in a queue for a cash machine that’s for sure.
“I asked the men for permission to take a picture and they didn’t mind.”
Sandwell... read more
Most read news
- 10:39 Honour for Hatters manager John Still ‘should be first of many’
- 10:39 3rd Louth Rainbows run and raise £150
- 10:39 Pudsey film flops at UK box office as Apes dominate
- 10:39 More than 1,300 people flock to Bishop Wlton Show
- 10:34 Watch out for bogus workers, Isle householders warned
- 10:27 Five men arrested in China 'rotten' meat scandal
- 10:26 2m Britons to join summer getaway
- 10:23 Russian Donor Row: Boris Could Scratch Match
- 10:18 Isis 'sets fire to 1,800-year-old church' as Christians families...
- 10:06 Leamington designer’s train ticket dress is part of polio campaign