Only in the Black Country! Horse and trap visit the cashpoint
Hold your horses – that’s not something you see every day. Grandfather-of-two Ken Higginson was left feeling a little unstable after finding himself queuing behind this fine four-legged animal at a cashpoint.
He had gone to the Murco Petrol Station, in Gospel Oak Road, Tipton, to withdraw money ahead of a trip to Blackpool when he saw the horse with two men. And the 79-year-old couldn’t resist the opportunity to take a picture.
“I looked up and I was amazed,” said Mr Higginson, from Oval Road in Tipton.
“I’ve never been behind a horse in a queue for a cash machine that’s for sure.
“I asked the men for permission to take a picture and they didn’t mind.”
Sandwell... read more
Most read news
- 16:34 OPINION - Savouring the magic of autumn
- 16:33 SNAPPED: Arsenal star Mesut Ozil back in the gym following surgery...
- 16:27 From Educating the East End to Life Story: What to watch on TV tonight
- 16:25 Alexander Wang for H&M: Action-packed video of the campaign released
- 16:14 Results announced in Vale pub of the year awards
- 16:03 Per Mertesacker admits confidence is low among Arsenal squad
- 14:22 Liverpool News: Star midfielder's exit, Origi to return, players...
- 14:03 Zeta-Jones on Whitby spree
- 13:38 Emmanuel Frimpong launches attack on Arsene Wenger's transfer...
- 13:34 Liverpool News: Balotelli apology, Henderson's dream plus Origi...