Only in the Black Country! Horse and trap visit the cashpoint
Hold your horses – that’s not something you see every day. Grandfather-of-two Ken Higginson was left feeling a little unstable after finding himself queuing behind this fine four-legged animal at a cashpoint.
He had gone to the Murco Petrol Station, in Gospel Oak Road, Tipton, to withdraw money ahead of a trip to Blackpool when he saw the horse with two men. And the 79-year-old couldn’t resist the opportunity to take a picture.
“I looked up and I was amazed,” said Mr Higginson, from Oval Road in Tipton.
“I’ve never been behind a horse in a queue for a cash machine that’s for sure.
“I asked the men for permission to take a picture and they didn’t mind.”
Sandwell... read more
Most read news
- 20:49 Mario Balotelli jets in for Friday Liverpool medical ahead of £16m...
- 20:48 Italy's Renzi rules out corrective budget, pension cuts
- 20:43 Man threw lighter fuel on himself and police officer - and tried to...
- 20:42 You'll never guess this model's phobia
- 20:41 James Foley death: Elite US military took part in failed bid to...
- 20:35 Tamworth FC boss takes the positives from mixed start to league...
- 20:32 AEL Limassol vs Tottenham match report: Erik Lamela inspires Spurs...
- 20:14 Burberry chief executive sells more than £5m of luxury brand's shares
- 20:14 Leap in right-to-buy sales of council houses sparks call for reforms
- 18:53 Andy Murray to face Robin Haase in US Open first round