Only in the Black Country! Horse and trap visit the cashpoint
Hold your horses – that’s not something you see every day. Grandfather-of-two Ken Higginson was left feeling a little unstable after finding himself queuing behind this fine four-legged animal at a cashpoint.
He had gone to the Murco Petrol Station, in Gospel Oak Road, Tipton, to withdraw money ahead of a trip to Blackpool when he saw the horse with two men. And the 79-year-old couldn’t resist the opportunity to take a picture.
“I looked up and I was amazed,” said Mr Higginson, from Oval Road in Tipton.
“I’ve never been behind a horse in a queue for a cash machine that’s for sure.
“I asked the men for permission to take a picture and they didn’t mind.”
Sandwell... read more
Most read news
- 06:23 Sunderland’s first free school is back on track
- 06:22 FARRRS milestone is reached
- 06:21 United-mad Kyras is our mascot competition champ!
- 06:20 Behind the scenes at Daily Brunch – pulled pork, brand synergy and...
- 06:20 The new SSE orangutan advert
- 06:18 Wine: northern Rhône syrahs don’t have to break the bank
- 06:18 ‘It’s them or me’: The woman who chose her adopted children over...
- 06:18 Q&A: Anne Rice
- 06:18 Breakfast of champions: Lucian Freud’s custard tarts
- 06:18 Cerys Matthews: having trouble sleeping? There is only one answer