Peter Andre's Twitter page hacked
Aussie pop star Peter Andre is the latest celebrity to have his Twitter.com account compromised by hackers.
Phoney tweets appeared on the Mysterious Girl singer's page on Tuesday redirecting his 1.9 million followers to online advertisements for a weight loss aid.
Andre was quick to spot the bogus messages and he has apologised to his fans for the hack attack.
He writes, "Hey Dudes and dudettes. My account keeps getting hacked. Please pay no attention to this wierd (sic) weight loss thing that keeps appearing.
"I've changed my password twice. This must be a virus thing again. I knew the weather was crap; even my twitter has a cold."
Most read news
- 15:25 Murder provokes backlash across UK
- 15:20 Champions League final 2013: Watch German football fans clash at...
- 15:20 It's official: David Beckham IS already retired as Paris...
- 15:18 TRAVE UPDATE: Railway barriers stuck down in Lincoln High Street
- 15:16 Board of Italy's ILVA steel group quits after asset seizure
- 15:15 Former Glasgow MP Jimmy Wray dies at 78
- 15:14 Councillors raise concerns about traffic at new Bourne primary school
- 15:13 ‘Clean’ investment funds growing in popularity
- 15:13 Pensions watchdog still failing to tackle liberation schemes
- 15:13 Buy-to-let mortgages up as property attractive again