PICTURES: Olympic champ Jessica Ennis weds
Sheffield's Olympic champ Jessica Ennis has added the most inportant gold ever to her collection - a wedding ring, when she tied the knot, writes Graham Walker
And she wore a winning smile as she married her long-term partner at a church in Derbyshire’s Peak District.
Bystanders in the picturesque village of Hathersage broke into spontaneous applause outside the Church of St Michael and All Angels as Ennis arrived to marry fiance Andy Hill.
Around 100 guests are thought to have attended the hour-long wedding service before heading off to a reception at an undisclosed location.
Wearing a V-necked, sleeveless ivory silk gown with a ruffled tulle skirt and a full-length veil, the bride... read more
Most read news
- 01:48 Simply Beautiful... Jessica Alba dazzles as she puts on an...
- 01:42 Leeds rugby past celebrated with a 10p pint at pub
- 01:27 Arsene Wenger insists Arsenal will hit top form in the coming weeks...
- 01:27 Alex Song is our Yaya Toure! West Ham boss Sam Allardyce hails...
- 01:27 Louis van Gaal says Jose Mourinho's mind games will not sway him......
- 01:19 Sir Alex Ferguson to give keynote speech to 400 captains of...
- 01:16 Salami: a romantic tradition finds its place in modern gastronomy
- 01:13 Measures to improve used car market
- 01:07 Star Opinion: No recovery in sight
- 21:23 Man Utd News: Di Maria fitness boost, Valdes admission, Januzaj...