PICTURES: Olympic champ Jessica Ennis weds
Sheffield's Olympic champ Jessica Ennis has added the most inportant gold ever to her collection - a wedding ring, when she tied the knot, writes Graham Walker
And she wore a winning smile as she married her long-term partner at a church in Derbyshire’s Peak District.
Bystanders in the picturesque village of Hathersage broke into spontaneous applause outside the Church of St Michael and All Angels as Ennis arrived to marry fiance Andy Hill.
Around 100 guests are thought to have attended the hour-long wedding service before heading off to a reception at an undisclosed location.
Wearing a V-necked, sleeveless ivory silk gown with a ruffled tulle skirt and a full-length veil, the bride... read more
- 14:51 Man Utd can sign £20m Nathaniel Clyne if they let Javier Hernandez...
- 14:29 Manchester United's alleged 2015/16 third kit leaked online, it's...
- 14:27 The School for Scandal, theatre review: Richard Sheridan's satire...
- 14:19 Kim Jong Un 'scales' highest North Korea mountain to honour his...
- 14:10 Jamie Carragher: Letting James Milner join Arsenal would be a...
- 13:51 Leicester wing wizard Riyad Mahrez is wanted by Villarreal
- 13:48 Chelsea vs Manchester United: Keys match stats and numbers after...
- 13:45 Five reasons why in-form Leicester City will finish the job and...
- 13:08 DONE DEAL: Liverpool SIGN goalkeeper ahead of FA Cup semi-final
- 12:49 Arsene Wenger: My message to Arsenal fans after FA Cup victory