PICTURES: Olympic champ Jessica Ennis weds
Sheffield's Olympic champ Jessica Ennis has added the most inportant gold ever to her collection - a wedding ring, when she tied the knot, writes Graham Walker
And she wore a winning smile as she married her long-term partner at a church in Derbyshire’s Peak District.
Bystanders in the picturesque village of Hathersage broke into spontaneous applause outside the Church of St Michael and All Angels as Ennis arrived to marry fiance Andy Hill.
Around 100 guests are thought to have attended the... read more
- 18:14 Russell Brand confronted by friend of Tunisia terror attack victim...
- 17:55 Transfer News: Huge Man United offer, Chelsea talks, Liverpool...
- 17:46 Birmingham prison inmate goes to pub after release error
- 17:42 LOOK: Latest Liverpool FC stadium work pictures
- 17:05 Breaking: Armed police called to Westwoodside after gun reports
- 16:27 Man Utd Transfer News: Bizarre £35m swap deal, winger joins,...
- 16:21 Barcelona presidential candidate: I'm very eager to snap up this...
- 16:21 Arsene Wenger ready to axe four Arsenal stars but desperate to keep...
- 16:14 Seven top tips to stop your child becoming obese
- 13:50 9 reasons why Manchester United may well regret selling Nani to...