PICTURES: Olympic champ Jessica Ennis weds
Sheffield's Olympic champ Jessica Ennis has added the most inportant gold ever to her collection - a wedding ring, when she tied the knot, writes Graham Walker
And she wore a winning smile as she married her long-term partner at a church in Derbyshire’s Peak District.
Bystanders in the picturesque village of Hathersage broke into spontaneous applause outside the Church of St Michael and All Angels as Ennis arrived to marry fiance Andy Hill.
Around 100 guests are thought to have attended the hour-long wedding service before heading off to a reception at an undisclosed location.
Wearing a V-necked, sleeveless ivory silk gown with a ruffled tulle skirt and a full-length veil, the bride... read more
- 13:09 Mammoth remains unearthed by oil workers: 10,000-year-old tusks,...
- 13:09 Monkeys suffer from depression too: Primates shun eating and...
- 13:02 Ships join Saudi-led attack on Yemen
- 13:01 Greens choose Darren Woodiwiss as Harborough General Election...
- 13:00 Heroin addict admits to killing Sophie, 11, in horrific accident
- 12:59 The cringiest safety video of all time will make you want to run as...
- 12:51 10 best gluten-free treats
- 12:48 Manchester United's Champions League return could be secured by...
- 12:45 Manchester United legend convinced me to SNUB three teams for...
- 12:41 TRANSFER NEWS: Man Utd deal done, £50m Arsenal move, HUGE Liverpool...