Pitbull kicked out of home over drugs
Pitbull was left homeless as a teenager after his mother kicked him out of her house for dabbling in drugs.
The rapper was told to pack his belongings and leave home by his angry mother after she discovered her son was running with the wrong crowd in their Miami, Florida neighbourhood - and Pitbull insists she had every right to ask him to go.
He tells Access Hollywood Live, "She said, 'Grab what you can in 20 minutes and get out!' I respect my mom, my mom is my father and my mother and she's the one that has made me a man.
"She spoke very clearly with me and I broke the deal... She goes, 'I understand that you're gonna be out here, due to the neighbourhood that we live in and... read more
Most read news
- 00:24 Rodelinda review – as restrained as it is over the top
- 00:24 Ruin Lust review – transience, doom and lyrical melancholy
- 00:24 Good People; Versailles; Orlando – review
- 00:24 Beethoven: The Complete Violin Sonatas – review
- 00:24 Mompou: Complete Songs Vol 1 – review
- 00:24 Hairspray review – 'as light and bouncy as a bubble of gum'
- 00:24 Tim Key: Single White Slut review – master of bathos
- 00:23 The hard truth is that the economy is recovering, but productivity...
- 00:20 FA Cup 2014: Uwe Rosler returns – but not to the City he knew
- 23:21 Arsenal to trigger Loic Remy's £8million transfer release clause...