Pitbull kicked out of home over drugs
Pitbull was left homeless as a teenager after his mother kicked him out of her house for dabbling in drugs.
The rapper was told to pack his belongings and leave home by his angry mother after she discovered her son was running with the wrong crowd in their Miami, Florida neighbourhood - and Pitbull insists she had every right to ask him to go.
He tells Access Hollywood Live, "She said, 'Grab what you can in 20 minutes and get out!' I respect my mom, my mom is my father and my mother and she's the one that has made me a man.
"She spoke very clearly with me and I broke the deal... She goes, 'I understand that you're gonna be out here, due to the neighbourhood that we live in and... read more
Most read news
- 11:27 Campaigners call on Government to increase powers to tackle 'faith...
- 11:23 Parish council to take over Bay loos
- 11:23 Father and daughter’s charity cash dash
- 11:22 Kevin Strootman tells Roma he wants to JOIN Manchester United in...
- 11:21 RUDE: This donut has a snickers inside it
- 11:21 The day tramcars arrived in Brighouse
- 11:17 Fewer homes planned but still more traffic feared at Manthorpe
- 11:13 Libyan port rebel leader refuses to hand over oil ports to rival group
- 11:10 Bogus taxi driver killed Sunderland woman after six-year cabbie con
- 10:57 This howler proves goal-line technology in FIFA 15 doesn't work