Pitbull kicked out of home over drugs
Pitbull was left homeless as a teenager after his mother kicked him out of her house for dabbling in drugs.
The rapper was told to pack his belongings and leave home by his angry mother after she discovered her son was running with the wrong crowd in their Miami, Florida neighbourhood - and Pitbull insists she had every right to ask him to go.
He tells Access Hollywood Live, "She said, 'Grab what you can in 20 minutes and get out!' I respect my mom, my mom is my father and my mother and she's the one that has made me a man.
"She spoke very clearly with me and I broke the deal... She goes, 'I understand that you're gonna be out here, due to the neighbourhood that we live in and... read more
Most read news
- 05:41 Search for MH370 likely to take years - U.S. defence official
- 05:39 Kilham Bikers hit top gear while raising cash for charity
- 05:37 More than £1m seized from Derbyshire criminals
- 05:33 Clock is ticking on getting to grips with elderly care crisis
- 05:31 Witnesses in U.S. Army hearing call 2007 Iraq shootings unjustified
- 05:18 Pollution levels subside after Armley blaze
- 05:18 ‘Halal’ meat fears are leading to school meals boycott by Leeds...
- 05:12 Zero-hours crackdown plan unveiled by Labour leader
- 04:51 Tokyo consumer price growth at 22-year high
- 04:41 Girl who hasn’t eaten for a year: Anorexia tragedy of Emma, 24