Pitbull kicked out of home over drugs
Pitbull was left homeless as a teenager after his mother kicked him out of her house for dabbling in drugs.
The rapper was told to pack his belongings and leave home by his angry mother after she discovered her son was running with the wrong crowd in their Miami, Florida neighbourhood - and Pitbull insists she had every right to ask him to go.
He tells Access Hollywood Live, "She said, 'Grab what you can in 20 minutes and get out!' I respect my mom, my mom is my father and my mother and she's the one that has made me a man.
"She spoke very clearly with me and I broke the deal... She goes, 'I understand that you're gonna be out here, due to the neighbourhood that we live in and... read more
Most read news
- 00:17 Liverpool actor Ted Robbins collapses on stage in Manchester
- 00:16 LGBT employees who feel unable to come out at work more likely to...
- 00:16 This unusual era of super-low rates may hurt but it won't last
- 00:14 Call for inquiry into links between senior civil servant Sir Peter...
- 00:11 ‘Sturgeon gave up on health to fight referendum’
- 00:11 Plea for more spending on motor neurone disease
- 00:11 Brit flown back to UK after exposure to Ebola
- 00:11 Coalition air strike kills IS chemicals expert
- 00:10 Amos Chapple's images of Yakutsk in Russia shows locals go about...
- 23:35 Kevin Mitchell beats Daniel Estrada for WBC silver lightweight...