PITBULL: 'MUM KICKED ME OUT OVER DRUGS'
The rapper was told to pack his belongings and leave home by his angry mother after she discovered her son was running with the wrong crowd in their Miami, Florida neighbourhood - and Pitbull insists she had every right to ask him to go.
He tells Access Hollywood Live, "She said, 'Grab what you can in 20 minutes and get out!' I respect my mom, my mom is my father and my mother and she's the one that has made me a man.
"She spoke very clearly with me and I broke the deal... She goes, 'I understand that you're gonna be out here, due to the neighbourhood that we live in and you're gonna be dibbling and dabbling, whatever, but there's one thing that I don't want you to do and that's... read more
Most read news
- 19:16 Millie Mackintosh flaunts her workout results as she dances in sexy...
- 19:16 Autism Professional’s Awards held in Harrogate for second time
- 19:14 Tameside commissioned for Glossop health services
- 19:14 GARDMAN SITE: Don’t waste chance for our village
- 19:12 How football lost touch with its young fans
- 19:12 Julian Assange tells SXSW audience: ‘NSA has grown to be a rogue...
- 19:10 Six Nations 2014: Ireland 46 Italy 7 - Brian O'Drsicoll left...
- 19:09 Are terrorists behind Malaysian Airline crash? Fears grow after it...
- 19:08 Jimmy Ellis: Belfast-born Z-Cars actor dies aged 82
- 19:07 Plans for new cycle path through city centre park