PITBULL: 'MUM KICKED ME OUT OVER DRUGS'
The rapper was told to pack his belongings and leave home by his angry mother after she discovered her son was running with the wrong crowd in their Miami, Florida neighbourhood - and Pitbull insists she had every right to ask him to go.
He tells Access Hollywood Live, "She said, 'Grab what you can in 20 minutes and get out!' I respect my mom, my mom is my father and my mother and she's the one that has made me a man.
"She spoke very clearly with me and I broke the deal... She goes, 'I understand that you're gonna be out here, due to the neighbourhood that we live in and you're gonna be dibbling and dabbling, whatever, but there's one thing that I don't want you to do and that's... read more
Most read news
- 20:55 Former wheelchair user becomes first person to swim from Cornwall...
- 20:53 Former Nazi guard dies in Pennsylvania just before extradition...
- 20:52 Seven arrests made in $1.6 mln StubHub cyberfraud case
- 20:45 WEDNESDAY MARKET CLOSE: Footsie’s Capita gains taxed by GSK
- 20:28 HALF TIME: Scunthorpe United 0 Lincoln City 1
- 18:28 Xherdan Shaqiri would be a welcome sight at Anfield if Liverpool...
- 17:49 Tanzania trip tragedy teen Jack Burden: The first picture
- 16:37 Van Gaal: Man Utd are putting my chances of success in jeopardy...
- 16:18 Clegg hits out at Commonwealth gay rights records
- 15:59 Tributes paid to tragic teenager Jack Burden