PITBULL: 'MUM KICKED ME OUT OVER DRUGS'
The rapper was told to pack his belongings and leave home by his angry mother after she discovered her son was running with the wrong crowd in their Miami, Florida neighbourhood - and Pitbull insists she had every right to ask him to go.
He tells Access Hollywood Live, "She said, 'Grab what you can in 20 minutes and get out!' I respect my mom, my mom is my father and my mother and she's the one that has made me a man.
"She spoke very clearly with me and I broke the deal... She goes, 'I understand that you're gonna be out here, due to the neighbourhood that we live in and you're gonna be dibbling and dabbling, whatever, but there's one thing that I don't want you to do and that's... read more
Most read news
- 03:36 Parsnips galore for Christmas dinner
- 03:33 Mad Friday: street chaplains welcome 'friendly' atmosphere in Hanley
- 03:27 Strictly Come Dancing: Final four set for glitterball battle
- 03:12 Michelle Dockery: 'My family and I will watch Downton Abbey on...
- 03:10 Sony boss denies accusations that studio 'caved' by cancelling...
- 03:07 How to spot a fake at Christmas
- 03:07 Woman, 65, held over flats murder
- 03:03 Lincoln City all set to host six-a-side Armed Forces football match
- 02:58 Sony 'will not drop' North Korea film The Interview
- 02:57 Comment: Make a resolution you can stick to