PITBULL: 'MUM KICKED ME OUT OVER DRUGS'
The rapper was told to pack his belongings and leave home by his angry mother after she discovered her son was running with the wrong crowd in their Miami, Florida neighbourhood - and Pitbull insists she had every right to ask him to go.
He tells Access Hollywood Live, "She said, 'Grab what you can in 20 minutes and get out!' I respect my mom, my mom is my father and my mother and she's the one that has made me a man.
"She spoke very clearly with me and I broke the deal... She goes, 'I understand that you're gonna be out here, due to the neighbourhood that we live in and you're gonna be dibbling and dabbling, whatever, but there's one thing that I don't want you to do and that's... read more
- 10:33 Ander Herrera: I will NEVER fill the boots of Paul Scholes
- 10:33 The one chart that shows why Labour can safely ignore Rupert Murdoch
- 10:32 Serbian president's plane plunge caused by co-pilot's coffee spill
- 10:31 Pakistan set to host ODI series for first time since terror attack...
- 10:23 Did you see someone acting suspiciously at time of Stapleford bag...
- 10:23 Bretby Lodge Freemasons donate £1,100 to Ivy House School
- 10:23 Community Champions: Musician Matt McGuinness nominated for...
- 09:59 Jay Hart sex video: Non-league footballer filmed in manager's...
- 09:43 Ron Vlaar to SNUB Manchester United move and stay at Aston Villa
- 09:41 Pub set to mark St George’s Day with beer festival