PITBULL: 'MUM KICKED ME OUT OVER DRUGS'
The rapper was told to pack his belongings and leave home by his angry mother after she discovered her son was running with the wrong crowd in their Miami, Florida neighbourhood - and Pitbull insists she had every right to ask him to go.
He tells Access Hollywood Live, "She said, 'Grab what you can in 20 minutes and get out!' I respect my mom, my mom is my father and my mother and she's the one that has made me a man.
"She spoke very clearly with me and I broke the deal... She goes,... read more
- 07:37 Challenger banks Charter Savings and RCI Bank boost bond rates for...
- 07:36 Have police given up on cannabis offences? Top figure says it's...
- 07:36 How Groningen invented a cycling template for cities all over the...
- 07:36 Slave labour: David Cameron orders firm to prove action
- 07:32 Can you describe your brand in one sentence?
- 07:31 My 99-year-old grandmother’s home and wellbeing gone in just five days
- 07:30 Bring back the Celtic Park fear factor: Ronny Deila throws down...
- 07:30 Cory Bernardi: I will accept the will of the people on same-sex...
- 07:26 Jose Mourinho hits back at Rafa Benitez's wife and claims she...
- 07:11 Ruling due on terrorists' 'segregation'