PITBULL: 'MUM KICKED ME OUT OVER DRUGS'
The rapper was told to pack his belongings and leave home by his angry mother after she discovered her son was running with the wrong crowd in their Miami, Florida neighbourhood - and Pitbull insists she had every right to ask him to go.
He tells Access Hollywood Live, "She said, 'Grab what you can in 20 minutes and get out!' I respect my mom, my mom is my father and my mother and she's the one that has made me a man.
"She spoke very clearly with me and I broke the deal... She goes, 'I understand that you're gonna be out here, due to the neighbourhood that we live in and you're gonna be dibbling and dabbling, whatever, but there's one thing that I don't want you to do and that's... read more
Most read news
- 10:48 Jason Ader to get his own team on board at Bwin.Party
- 10:47 School exam timetables should avoid clashes with Ramadan, teachers say
- 10:45 Russell Lynch: It’s a long way back for households hammered by lean...
- 10:44 Medieval Easter fun at the Guildhall
- 10:44 'Right to roam' row as tenfoots in Hull's Avenues gated off
- 10:33 Police figures suggest crime has fallen in each part of...
- 10:30 Sheffield apprentices’ £10m bonus
- 10:29 Police join forces with Europe to tackle speeding
- 10:23 VIDEO: Message from Prime Minister David Cameron to mark Easter
- 10:06 Police join forces with Europe to tackle speeding