PITBULL: 'MUM KICKED ME OUT OVER DRUGS'
The rapper was told to pack his belongings and leave home by his angry mother after she discovered her son was running with the wrong crowd in their Miami, Florida neighbourhood - and Pitbull insists she had every right to ask him to go.
He tells Access Hollywood Live, "She said, 'Grab what you can in 20 minutes and get out!' I respect my mom, my mom is my father and my mother and she's the one that has made me a man.
"She spoke very clearly with me and I broke the deal... She goes, 'I understand that you're gonna be out here, due to the neighbourhood that we live in and you're gonna be dibbling and dabbling, whatever, but there's one thing that I don't want you to do and that's... read more
Most read news
- 07:07 South Tyneside could scoop two top tourism prizes
- 07:06 DEVOLUTION: County needs a rural deal
- 07:06 South Koreans trying to launch anti-North leaflets clash with...
- 07:05 War hero’s medals are a rare auction lot
- 06:59 Pellegrini confident of Hart deal
- 06:59 Delph out until 2015
- 06:56 A letter to … the wife of my former lover
- 06:56 Family life: Butlins in the 50s, Sunday Girl by Blondie and Scotch...
- 06:53 PROUD POOLIES: Flying the flag for Hartlepool in Brazil
- 06:51 Sam blooms in wedding floristry awards