PITBULL: 'MUM KICKED ME OUT OVER DRUGS'
The rapper was told to pack his belongings and leave home by his angry mother after she discovered her son was running with the wrong crowd in their Miami, Florida neighbourhood - and Pitbull insists she had every right to ask him to go.
He tells Access Hollywood Live, "She said, 'Grab what you can in 20 minutes and get out!' I respect my mom, my mom is my father and my mother and she's the one that has made me a man.
"She spoke very clearly with me and I broke the deal... She goes, 'I understand that you're gonna be out here, due to the neighbourhood that we live in and you're gonna be dibbling and dabbling, whatever, but there's one thing that I don't want you to do and that's... read more
- 04:19 Battle To Save World's Most Hunted Animal
- 04:15 Port Vale: How Vale became a defensive Mean Machine
- 03:32 North Korea reopens borders after months-long Ebola shutdown
- 03:08 Hillary Clinton may have broken federal record-keeping laws - NY Times
- 03:08 Australia to send 300 more troops to Iraq on training mission
- 02:46 The Hasselhoff crab that shuns female company: Hairy-chested...
- 01:48 Ana Ivanovic pulls off purrfect Catwoman impression at Monterrey...
- 00:44 Manchester United "in transfer talks to sign Danilo ahead of...
- 00:23 Arsenal "in pole position to seal summer Paul Pogba transfer'
- 00:23 Could Nani really come back and turn his Manchester United career...