Police seize drugs worth £1.5m after Northamptonshire raid
Officers seized heroin and cannabis worth an estimated £1.5 million following a drugs raid in Northamptonshire, police have revealed. Police swooped on an address in Harcourt Street, Raunds, last Tuesday evening, where they discovered the loft had nearly 200 cannabis plants growing inside.
During the subsequent search police found boxes of packaged herbal cannabis, along with a “significant” amount of heroin.
Two people, a 30-year-old man and a 32-year-old woman, both from Raunds, were arrested at the address and have been charged for offences related to the possession of controlled substances with intent to supply.
Sector Commander Inspector Vaughan Clarke said: “This is one of... read more
- 03:25 Quarter of personnel 'preparing to quit UK armed forces'
- 03:12 US Senate poised for all-night voting session on NSA reform bill
- 03:09 Merge adoption services to end delays, councils told
- 02:55 David Beckham in talks with University of Miami over new stadium...
- 02:14 Top Gear trio back in action and packing a punch: Clarkson, Hammond...
- 01:58 Manchester United's £25m signing Memphis Depay scores incredible...
- 01:26 Manchester United make HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT after Arsenal draw
- 22:45 Manchester United set to finalise transfer plans over next three days
- 22:19 TRANSFER NEWS: Man United eye Chelsea hero, Arsenal DONE DEAL,...
- 21:42 Jose Mourinho: I could manage Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd or City...