Popular Kieran to be remembered through football match at academy
A FOOTBALL match will be held next month in memory of popular teenager Kieran Jones who died suddenly.
The Kieran Jones Memorial Football Match will be held on March 14 at the de Ferrers Academy, where he had been a sixth form student.
A supporter of Arsenal Football Club, Kieran died after being rushed to hospital with breathing difficulties on the morning of Monday, January 27.
Since his death classmates have rallied together to raise money in memory of the 17-year-old from Burton.
A... read more
- 22:32 Police hope new DNA evidence will convict murderer of Grantham...
- 22:30 Wolves 2 Aston Villa 2: Match report and pictures - Afobe clinches...
- 22:28 Egypt furniture factory fire kills at least 25 people
- 22:27 Le'Veon Bell suspension reduced to two games following settlement
- 22:22 Amazon reveals plans for a drone superhighway: Firm details ‘air...
- 22:22 The mysterious Chinese house of horrors: Researchers find almost...
- 22:05 Twitter beats earning expectations amid exodus of top executives
- 20:13 Live: Wolves v Aston Villa - Jordan Ayew on the bench; Amavi and...
- 20:05 Hibernian warn Scott Allan they won't be pushed into selling him to...
- 19:23 Rolls-Royce invests £60m at Inchinnan plant