Popular Kieran to be remembered through football match at academy
A FOOTBALL match will be held next month in memory of popular teenager Kieran Jones who died suddenly.
The Kieran Jones Memorial Football Match will be held on March 14 at the de Ferrers Academy, where he had been a sixth form student.
A supporter of Arsenal Football Club, Kieran died after being rushed to hospital with breathing difficulties on the morning of Monday, January 27.
Since his death classmates have rallied together to raise money in memory of the 17-year-old from Burton.
A Facebook page created for the match, said: "In memory of such an amazing boy's life, a football match... read more
- 21:55 Brendan Rodgers sacked as Liverpool manager PICTURE SPECIAL: Highs...
- 21:41 Atletico Madrid 1-1 Real Madrid: Cristiano Ronaldo and Co denied...
- 21:39 'Are you f****** kidding me?' Simon Cowell is jeered by live X...
- 21:39 Former sprinter Iwan Thomas is the first contestant to leave...
- 21:30 Wallabies will not get carried away despite emphatic Rugby World...
- 21:30 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on Brendan Rodgers' sacking at...
- 21:23 Afghanistan hospital airstrike: Pentagon pledges full investigation
- 21:08 Michael Carrick: Why Man United got hammered 3-0 by Arsenal today
- 21:06 Souness: Why was Rodgers ever given Liverpool FC job?
- 20:55 Watch Thierry Henry comical reaction to Brendan Rodgers sacking......