Popular Kieran to be remembered through football match at academy
A FOOTBALL match will be held next month in memory of popular teenager Kieran Jones who died suddenly.
The Kieran Jones Memorial Football Match will be held on March 14 at the de Ferrers Academy, where he had been a sixth form student.
A supporter of Arsenal Football Club, Kieran died after being rushed to hospital with breathing difficulties on the morning of Monday, January 27.
Since his death classmates have rallied together to raise money in memory of the 17-year-old from Burton.
A Facebook page created for the match, said: "In memory of such an amazing boy's life, a football match... read more
- 00:03 Manxiety is a real thing thanks to the body-conscious world we live in
- 00:02 Joe Hart hamstring injury leaves Man City star a major doubt for...
- 00:02 Real Madrid boss Rafa Benitez hails 'sensational' team despite late...
- 00:02 Manchester United are 'a million miles away' from matching...
- 00:02 'Wayne Rooney isn't leading by example... he looks awful. And...
- 00:02 Juventus 1-0 Manchester City PLAYER RATINGS: Joe Hart stands out...
- 23:57 HP Inc plunges after printer business underwhelms
- 23:57 Billionaire Blavatnik takes passive stake in Dorsey's Square
- 23:38 Joe Hart injury adds to Man City's problems as Juventus snatch pole...
- 23:26 If you're obese at 18 'it increases the risk of sudden cardiac...