Prince William and wife Kate take a chateau break in Provence
Prince William and wife Kate have had a "second honeymoon" at a South of France chateau.
The couple, both 30, stayed at Chateau D'Autet in Provence, owned by Wills' cousin Viscount Linley and set amid 640 acres of lavender fields and woodland.
Reports from the region yesterday said they were spotted sunbathing on a balcony in 31C heat (88F).
Kate slapped on suncream and wore a favourite blue bikini.
She appeared to be struck by the beauty of the view towards Mount Ventoux. Wills seemed to be more absorbed by a tablet computer and was seen scanning it intently by the heated outdoor... read more
- 12:29 Majority of Spaniards would prefer centre-left coalition - poll
- 12:22 Emergency operation after windsurfer gets into difficulty at...
- 12:20 Convenience stores set to cut staff numbers if larger shops are...
- 12:20 Inventors of world’s first coffee-powered coffee bean roaster win...
- 12:13 Watch giant rat roaming inside McDonald's as oblivious diners eat...
- 12:13 Chocolate giant Mars reveals plans to cut out artificial colours in...
- 12:13 Watch terrifying moment dad encourages his toddler son to jump off...
- 12:13 Roger the muscle-bound kangaroo is back and he's even BIGGER than ever
- 12:02 Why the oil industry couldbe a stain on economic recovery in US
- 11:57 Brookside: What was it like to be a child star in the much-missed...