Prince William and wife Kate take a chateau break in Provence
Prince William and wife Kate have had a "second honeymoon" at a South of France chateau.
The couple, both 30, stayed at Chateau D'Autet in Provence, owned by Wills' cousin Viscount Linley and set amid 640 acres of lavender fields and woodland.
Reports from the region yesterday said they were spotted sunbathing on a balcony in 31C heat (88F).
Kate slapped on suncream and wore a favourite blue bikini.
She appeared to be struck by the beauty of the view towards Mount Ventoux. Wills seemed to be more absorbed by a tablet computer and was seen scanning it intently by the heated outdoor pool.
Local newspaper La Provence told of: "A second honeymoon at Chateau D'Autet for one of... read more
Most read news
- 20:39 Disneyland measles outbreak: California scrambles to contain its...
- 20:33 Walsall v PNE
- 20:33 Auschwitz 70 years on: a different place, yet memories of its...
- 20:15 Holocaust Memorial Day: Nazi victims remembered as spectre of...
- 20:13 Four vehicles in crash on A1 at Coddington
- 19:36 Antiques column: Beer mats a cheap and cheerful item to collect
- 18:46 Pep hints make Man City pay attention
- 18:09 Ashley Johnson faces further action over first-minute Dave Kearney...
- 17:27 Tiger Woods sets smile to full beam after having missing tooth...
- 15:15 Arsenal CLOSING IN on another defender