Prince William and wife Kate take a chateau break in Provence
Prince William and wife Kate have had a "second honeymoon" at a South of France chateau.
The couple, both 30, stayed at Chateau D'Autet in Provence, owned by Wills' cousin Viscount Linley and set amid 640 acres of lavender fields and woodland.
Reports from the region yesterday said they were spotted sunbathing on a balcony in 31C heat (88F).
Kate slapped on suncream and wore a favourite blue bikini.
She appeared to be struck by the beauty of the view towards Mount Ventoux. Wills seemed to be more absorbed by a tablet computer and was seen scanning it intently by the heated outdoor pool.
Local newspaper La Provence told of: "A second honeymoon at Chateau D'Autet for one of... read more
Most read news
- 10:44 Hibs boss Terry Butcher backs John Hughes' pre-cup final rant and...
- 10:44 The Web is 25: 10 things you need to know about the web (including...
- 10:43 Reading challenges prove cryptic
- 10:38 Police searching for group of men who carried out 'brazen' caravan...
- 10:37 Nine arrested over stabbing of Hong Kong newspaper editor
- 10:37 Japan's Abe seeks trilateral summit with Korea, U.S.
- 10:36 Escaping this identity crisis is a lucky break for Chris Powell
- 10:36 Olivia Wilde to star in Scorsese rock and roll drama
- 10:36 Manchester United on alert as Arsenal-loving Alex Song looks to...
- 09:58 Fellaini ready to gamble for United in super Sunday showdown...