Prince William and wife Kate take a chateau break in Provence
Prince William and wife Kate have had a "second honeymoon" at a South of France chateau.
The couple, both 30, stayed at Chateau D'Autet in Provence, owned by Wills' cousin Viscount Linley and set amid 640 acres of lavender fields and woodland.
Reports from the region yesterday said they were spotted sunbathing on a balcony in 31C heat (88F).
Kate slapped on suncream and wore a favourite blue bikini.
She appeared to be struck by the beauty of the view towards Mount Ventoux. Wills seemed to be more absorbed by a tablet computer and was seen scanning it intently by the heated outdoor pool.
Local newspaper La Provence told of: "A second honeymoon at Chateau D'Autet for one of... read more
Most read news
- 19:33 Alvaro Negredo signs off from Manchester City with classy farewell...
- 19:29 Stoke City: Oussama Assaidi insists he is fit after summer in gym
- 19:22 Gatwick may be the least bad solution to Britain's airport crisis
- 19:13 Multi-millionaire backers of climate change denial think-tank revealed
- 19:12 FBI investigates 4Chan for posting hacked nude celebrity photos
- 18:56 Emma Watson steps in to defend pal Jennifer Lawrence over naked...
- 16:43 Radamel Falcao: The Manchester United striker's goals and tricks on...
- 14:46 Angel Di Maria "really wanted PSG transfer over Manchester United...
- 14:39 NEW LOOK ARSENAL! Is this how Arsenal will line up with Welbeck...
- 14:08 Fabio Borini launches bizarre rant after failed Liverpool exit