Prince William and wife Kate take a chateau break in Provence
Prince William and wife Kate have had a "second honeymoon" at a South of France chateau.
The couple, both 30, stayed at Chateau D'Autet in Provence, owned by Wills' cousin Viscount Linley and set amid 640 acres of lavender fields and woodland.
Reports from the region yesterday said they were spotted sunbathing on a balcony in 31C heat (88F).
Kate slapped on suncream and wore a favourite blue bikini.
She appeared to be struck by the beauty of the view towards Mount Ventoux. Wills seemed to be more absorbed by a tablet computer and was seen scanning it intently by the heated outdoor pool.
Local newspaper La Provence told of: "A second honeymoon at Chateau D'Autet for one of... read more
Most read news
- 20:01 Facebook: The new hatched, matched and dispatched
- 19:49 Coroner Ian Smith urging volunteers to get involved in a support...
- 19:47 Honesty box hotels: You decide how much you pay
- 19:37 The best children's books for this summer: Outstanding tall stories...
- 19:37 The Noel’s Arms represents Melton in national contest championing...
- 19:35 Queen at George's birthday party
- 19:30 Solar panel maker powers forward
- 19:24 All life should have dignity
- 15:53 Man United target £17m move and Man City to hijack Chelsea deal
- 15:27 Stoke City: Barcelona agree deal with Stoke for Bojan