Prince William and wife Kate take a chateau break in Provence
Prince William and wife Kate have had a "second honeymoon" at a South of France chateau.
The couple, both 30, stayed at Chateau D'Autet in Provence, owned by Wills' cousin Viscount Linley and set amid 640 acres of lavender fields and woodland.
Reports from the region yesterday said they were spotted sunbathing on a balcony in 31C heat (88F).
Kate slapped on suncream and wore a favourite blue bikini.
She appeared to be struck by the beauty of the view towards Mount Ventoux. Wills seemed to be more absorbed by a tablet computer and was seen scanning it intently by the heated outdoor... read more
- 13:07 Number of complaints against Northamptonshire Police rises by two...
- 13:00 11 things you'll only know if you're planning a wedding
- 12:59 First the Netherlands, now Pakistan’s high court comes to defence...
- 12:53 Jurgen Klopp is a 'good friend' of Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho,...
- 12:48 Fifa sponsors’ pretence to principles give Blatter platform to make...
- 12:45 Jose Mourinho claimed Jurgen Klopp is a 'good friend' while Pep...
- 12:40 People are not happy with Valentino's "Africa' themed Paris Fashion...
- 12:40 High school angers parents by telling girls to "leave something to...
- 12:39 Russia missiles 'hit IS from Caspian'
- 12:11 Chelsea urged to sack of Jose Mourinho as soon as possible