Prince William and wife Kate take a chateau break in Provence
Prince William and wife Kate have had a "second honeymoon" at a South of France chateau.
The couple, both 30, stayed at Chateau D'Autet in Provence, owned by Wills' cousin Viscount Linley and set amid 640 acres of lavender fields and woodland.
Reports from the region yesterday said they were spotted sunbathing on a balcony in 31C heat (88F).
Kate slapped on suncream and wore a favourite blue bikini.
She appeared to be struck by the beauty of the view towards Mount Ventoux. Wills... read more
- 19:05 Raheem Sterling leaves nightclub with jumper over his head as Man...
- 19:03 Teenage girl left with horrific injuries after a group of...
- 19:02 Energy company is asked to give a little back to the Bridge
- 19:01 Swindon 1 Liverpool FC 2: Benteke marks debut with stunning strike
- 18:59 Donald Trump backlash intensifies within GOP ahead of first 2016...
- 17:43 Jose Mourinho slams Arsene Wenger for '10-man behind the ball' tactics
- 17:10 Everton 1 Villarreal 2: Five things we learned from Duncan...
- 16:41 Manchester United transfer news: Nicolas Gaitan fee agreed, Lucas...
- 16:29 Man United defender linked with shock North East move
- 16:26 Manchester United "ready to make £86m transfer offer for Gareth Bale'