Prince William and wife Kate take a chateau break in Provence
Prince William and wife Kate have had a "second honeymoon" at a South of France chateau.
The couple, both 30, stayed at Chateau D'Autet in Provence, owned by Wills' cousin Viscount Linley and set amid 640 acres of lavender fields and woodland.
Reports from the region yesterday said they were spotted sunbathing on a balcony in 31C heat (88F).
Kate slapped on suncream and wore a favourite blue bikini.
She appeared to be struck by the beauty of the view towards Mount Ventoux. Wills seemed to be more absorbed by a tablet computer and was seen scanning it intently by the heated outdoor pool.
Local newspaper La Provence told of: "A second honeymoon at Chateau D'Autet for one of... read more
Most read news
- 11:47 NBA Live 15 review: It can't compare to NBA 2K15, but at least it's...
- 11:33 Rumble in the Jungle boxing ring stolen
- 11:33 Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- 11:16 Halloween 2014: Sweets totally worth going trick-or-treating for
- 11:14 Ahead of the derby Man Utd's biggest concern is Radamel Falcao -...
- 11:05 Man City star Yaya Toure makes shock Man United and Liverpool...
- 10:49 TEAM NEWS: Arsenal in CRISIS mode as injuries pile up ahead of...
- 10:43 Olivier Giroud set to RETURN to Arsenal training three weeks ahead...
- 09:29 Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher: How Man United should line up...
- 08:45 PAPER REVIEW: Liverpool rocked, Man Utd boost, Man City boss' pressure