Prince William and wife Kate take a chateau break in Provence
Prince William and wife Kate have had a "second honeymoon" at a South of France chateau.
The couple, both 30, stayed at Chateau D'Autet in Provence, owned by Wills' cousin Viscount Linley and set amid 640 acres of lavender fields and woodland.
Reports from the region yesterday said they were spotted sunbathing on a balcony in 31C heat (88F).
Kate slapped on suncream and wore a favourite blue bikini.
She appeared to be struck by the beauty of the view towards Mount Ventoux. Wills seemed to be more absorbed by a tablet computer and was seen scanning it intently by the heated outdoor pool.
Local newspaper La Provence told of: "A second honeymoon at Chateau D'Autet for one of... read more
Most read news
- 22:25 West Ham midfielder Ravel Morrison in custody after "punching and...
- 22:16 Bringing a taste of Europe to South Tyneside
- 22:16 Game of thrones- Afghan leadership vacuum raises summit questions
- 22:14 Cyclist dies after being hit by car in Derbyshire
- 22:06 Driver was using two phones when she killed another motorist
- 22:05 A celebration of all things Yorkshire
- 19:16 Ezequiel Lavezzi would "prefer transfer to Juventus over Liverpool'
- 17:13 Three things fitness guru Shad Forsythe must change about Arsenal
- 17:01 Joel Campbell outwits Nacho Monreal during Arsenal training
- 16:14 Manchester United give Arturo Vidal number seven shirt ahead of...