Prince William and wife Kate take a chateau break in Provence
Prince William and wife Kate have had a "second honeymoon" at a South of France chateau.
The couple, both 30, stayed at Chateau D'Autet in Provence, owned by Wills' cousin Viscount Linley and set amid 640 acres of lavender fields and woodland.
Reports from the region yesterday said they were spotted sunbathing on a balcony in 31C heat (88F).
Kate slapped on suncream and wore a favourite blue bikini.
She appeared to be struck by the beauty of the view towards Mount Ventoux. Wills seemed to be more absorbed by a tablet computer and was seen scanning it intently by the heated outdoor pool.
Local newspaper La Provence told of: "A second honeymoon at Chateau D'Autet for one of... read more
Most read news
- 00:30 Cesc Fabregas revels in 'beautiful' win as star midfielder pulls...
- 00:29 'We're missing him': Take That make their debut as a trio on X...
- 00:29 Paloma Faith reveals her bottom in playful pom-pom trimmed dress as...
- 00:25 Alexander to sing in tribute to McCrae’s Battalion
- 00:23 Gordon Brown ‘set to confirm’ he will quit as MP
- 00:16 Sudoku 2,976 easy
- 00:03 Leonardo Ulloa pleas for Foxes to shape up as Leicester's winless...
- 23:52 Arsenal's defensive frailties exposed yet again in Manchester...
- 23:52 Arsenal are so naive at the back... you don't need to have played...
- 19:47 Arsenal and Manchester United ready shock loan swoop for Thomas...