Prince William and wife Kate take a chateau break in Provence
Prince William and wife Kate have had a "second honeymoon" at a South of France chateau.
The couple, both 30, stayed at Chateau D'Autet in Provence, owned by Wills' cousin Viscount Linley and set amid 640 acres of lavender fields and woodland.
Reports from the region yesterday said they were spotted sunbathing on a balcony in 31C heat (88F).
Kate slapped on suncream and wore a favourite blue bikini.
She appeared to be struck by the beauty of the view towards Mount Ventoux. Wills... read more
- 08:43 Arsenal hold talks over stunning deal to sign Man United target...
- 08:43 Ruthless Louis! Here's the full list of 28 players that LVG has...
- 08:40 FTSE LIVE: Footsie starts short week lower as investors brace for...
- 08:33 Aga saga heats up as stove maker gets approach from second US suitor
- 08:31 Slideshow: Fun-packed party entertains visitors
- 08:22 Done Deal: Ex-Arsenal ace Song returns on loan, West Ham chairman...
- 08:21 Britain’s most important historic laboratory is under threat
- 08:19 Revealed: Everything you need to know about £36m Man United signing...
- 08:11 It's a smokescreen: North Sea unions blast chancellor George...
- 08:05 Transfer deadline day: Arsenal agree Edinson Cavani fee, Man United...