Prince William and wife Kate take a chateau break in Provence
Prince William and wife Kate have had a "second honeymoon" at a South of France chateau.
The couple, both 30, stayed at Chateau D'Autet in Provence, owned by Wills' cousin Viscount Linley and set amid 640 acres of lavender fields and woodland.
Reports from the region yesterday said they were spotted sunbathing on a balcony in 31C heat (88F).
Kate slapped on suncream and wore a favourite blue bikini.
She appeared to be struck by the beauty of the view towards Mount Ventoux. Wills seemed to be more absorbed by a tablet computer and was seen scanning it intently by the heated outdoor pool.
Local newspaper La Provence told of: "A second honeymoon at Chateau D'Autet for one of... read more
Most read news
- 04:21 Mum accidentally locked baby in car
- 04:10 Voices from a bygone era
- 04:10 Contrast and compare
- 03:47 72% book holidays while at work
- 03:27 Fiat Chrysler strikes deal to produce Jeeps in China
- 03:24 A foothold in Finland
- 03:22 Prokofiev Symphonies no 3 and 7, Kirill Karabits/Bournemouth...
- 03:22 Cherrygrove, No Time Like Now (Cherrygrove)
- 03:22 Fine ideas lacking momentum
- 03:16 Budge is 'confident' over Hearts