Prince William and wife Kate take a chateau break in Provence
Prince William and wife Kate have had a "second honeymoon" at a South of France chateau.
The couple, both 30, stayed at Chateau D'Autet in Provence, owned by Wills' cousin Viscount Linley and set amid 640 acres of lavender fields and woodland.
Reports from the region yesterday said they were spotted sunbathing on a balcony in 31C heat (88F).
Kate slapped on suncream and wore a favourite blue bikini.
She appeared to be struck by the beauty of the view towards Mount Ventoux. Wills seemed to be more absorbed by a tablet computer and was seen scanning it intently by the heated outdoor pool.
Local newspaper La Provence told of: "A second honeymoon at Chateau D'Autet for one of... read more
- 04:53 Midland GPs struggle as 50,000 register in two years
- 04:53 Birmingham teenager bids to become UK's youngest councillor
- 04:49 Broccoli breakthrough in fight to treat arthritis: Artificial...
- 04:32 Rod’s pride at his time in Tod
- 04:16 VIP from Ghana drops into Sutton opticians
- 04:08 Mad Men recap: season seven, episode 11 – Time and Life (warning:...
- 04:08 Artist John Wolseley: 'we allow such terrible things to happen to...
- 04:08 American Ninja Warrior: just a giant flashing obstacle course...
- 04:05 Leeds nostalgia: Boar Lane - an old street with a new past
- 03:59 Game of Thrones season 5, episode 3: High Sparrow review