Prince William and wife Kate take a chateau break in Provence
Prince William and wife Kate have had a "second honeymoon" at a South of France chateau.
The couple, both 30, stayed at Chateau D'Autet in Provence, owned by Wills' cousin Viscount Linley and set amid 640 acres of lavender fields and woodland.
Reports from the region yesterday said they were spotted sunbathing on a balcony in 31C heat (88F).
Kate slapped on suncream and wore a favourite blue bikini.
She appeared to be struck by the beauty of the view towards Mount Ventoux. Wills seemed to be more absorbed by a tablet computer and was seen scanning it intently by the heated outdoor pool.
Local newspaper La Provence told of: "A second honeymoon at Chateau D'Autet for one of... read more
Most read news
- 06:36 Hull KR: 'I want to reveal our true colours at Wigan Warriors,'...
- 06:35 Terminally ill bride-to-be deluged by offers of Scottish wedding...
- 06:35 Revealed: Police book woman for drinking in street - then find...
- 06:31 Exercise, music and meditation: How to rebuild your brain after a...
- 06:29 Police in Germany's Bremen heighten security citing possible...
- 06:20 Cyclists needed for Lincolnshire charity challenge
- 06:12 Man City fans want Bony to start against Liverpool
- 06:08 Fashion designer Ben de Lisi: 'I'd love to dress Angelina Jolie'
- 05:57 A Point of View: Has the world become too visual?
- 05:46 Ronda Rousey creates history by beating Cat Zingano after 14...