Prince William and wife Kate take a chateau break in Provence
Prince William and wife Kate have had a "second honeymoon" at a South of France chateau.
The couple, both 30, stayed at Chateau D'Autet in Provence, owned by Wills' cousin Viscount Linley and set amid 640 acres of lavender fields and woodland.
Reports from the region yesterday said they were spotted sunbathing on a balcony in 31C heat (88F).
Kate slapped on suncream and wore a favourite blue bikini.
She appeared to be struck by the beauty of the view towards Mount Ventoux. Wills seemed to be more absorbed by a tablet computer and was seen scanning it intently by the heated outdoor pool.
Local newspaper La Provence told of: "A second honeymoon at Chateau D'Autet for one of... read more
Most read news
- 09:24 Cameron hails surprise WTO deal
- 09:24 Shop puts faith in Rudolph to boost children’s charity
- 09:24 Mandela was man of ‘great humility’ says Belper MP
- 09:23 World Trade Organisation agrees historic deal to boost global trade
- 09:22 Ski resort report shows you how to get on the piste for least this...
- 09:10 Cameron hails world trade deal
- 09:07 Australia get one hand on the Ashes as Mitchell Johnson claims...
- 09:05 Crowds pay respects to Mandela
- 08:51 Ashes 2013-14: Mitchell Johnson destroys sorry England to give...
- 08:39 Lincoln pensioner jailed for harassing health worker