Prince William and wife Kate take a chateau break in Provence
Prince William and wife Kate have had a "second honeymoon" at a South of France chateau.
The couple, both 30, stayed at Chateau D'Autet in Provence, owned by Wills' cousin Viscount Linley and set amid 640 acres of lavender fields and woodland.
Reports from the region yesterday said they were spotted sunbathing on a balcony in 31C heat (88F).
Kate slapped on suncream and wore a favourite blue bikini.
She appeared to be struck by the beauty of the view towards Mount Ventoux. Wills seemed to be more absorbed by a tablet computer and was seen scanning it intently by the heated outdoor pool.
Local newspaper La Provence told of: "A second honeymoon at Chateau D'Autet for one of... read more
Most read news
- 10:39 Teeing up for coffee mornings
- 10:33 iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus drop test: Apple's new smartphones...
- 10:32 Teeing up for coffee mornings
- 10:32 Newcastle fans change focus of anger from Alan Padrew to horrendous...
- 10:30 Mesut Ozil should not be a 'scapegoat', says Arsene Wenger... as he...
- 10:18 Family in shock as groom is killed in jet-ski crash
- 10:11 University of Sheffield show first pictures from DIY telescope
- 09:58 Fire crew remains at Southview Leisure
- 09:25 Gareth Bale: I could return to Tottenham one day, I love the Spurs...
- 09:25 Arsenal flop Nicklas Bendtner mocked with Twitter memes after...