Prince William and wife Kate take a chateau break in Provence
Prince William and wife Kate have had a "second honeymoon" at a South of France chateau.
The couple, both 30, stayed at Chateau D'Autet in Provence, owned by Wills' cousin Viscount Linley and set amid 640 acres of lavender fields and woodland.
Reports from the region yesterday said they were spotted sunbathing on a balcony in 31C heat (88F).
Kate slapped on suncream and wore a favourite blue bikini.
She appeared to be struck by the beauty of the view towards Mount Ventoux. Wills seemed to be more absorbed by a tablet computer and was seen scanning it intently by the heated outdoor pool.
Local newspaper La Provence told of: "A second honeymoon at Chateau D'Autet for one of... read more
Most read news
- 22:35 Restaurant Review: Hakataya
- 22:32 Schoolgirl Heading To Syria 'Self-Radicalised'
- 22:27 Frustrated driver teaches unruly pupils a lesson by locking them on...
- 22:27 Deputy head teacher kills himself after secretly filming naked boys...
- 22:23 Sporting Lisbon v Chelsea - player ratings
- 22:23 Watford 2 Brentford 1: Matej Vydra thunderbolt ensures winning...
- 22:06 Manchester United's Nani is up to his usual tricks after joining...
- 22:02 First Case Of Ebola Diagnosed In The US
- 21:40 Tory conference diary: Not even Ashcroft can make the numbers add up
- 21:36 Estate Agent Killing: Suspect Pleads Not Guilty