Prince William and wife Kate take a chateau break in Provence
Prince William and wife Kate have had a "second honeymoon" at a South of France chateau.
The couple, both 30, stayed at Chateau D'Autet in Provence, owned by Wills' cousin Viscount Linley and set amid 640 acres of lavender fields and woodland.
Reports from the region yesterday said they were spotted sunbathing on a balcony in 31C heat (88F).
Kate slapped on suncream and wore a favourite blue bikini.
She appeared to be struck by the beauty of the view towards Mount Ventoux. Wills seemed to be more absorbed by a tablet computer and was seen scanning it intently by the heated outdoor pool.
Local newspaper La Provence told of: "A second honeymoon at Chateau D'Autet for one of... read more
Most read news
- 11:03 UEFA fine Wales £3,950 after fans' pitch invasion in Andorra
- 11:03 RUSH-HOUR WARNING: Remains of Hurricane Gonzalo hit Derbyshire
- 10:59 Wales hit with UEFA fine after pitch invasion against Andorra
- 10:58 Remains of Hurricane Gonzalo hit Derbyshire
- 10:53 Age UK Calderdale and Kirklees: Funeral planning advice
- 10:53 Remains of Hurricane Gonzalo hit Derbyshire
- 10:22 Why Arsenal will (eventually) overtake Chelsea and Manchester City
- 10:11 Marouane Fellaini WILL LEAVE Manchester United, says former Old...
- 09:45 Jamie Carragher: How Liverpool should line up against Real Madrid
- 09:44 Banksy's new Bristol work, Pierced Eardrum, vandalised