Prince William and wife Kate take a chateau break in Provence
Prince William and wife Kate have had a "second honeymoon" at a South of France chateau.
The couple, both 30, stayed at Chateau D'Autet in Provence, owned by Wills' cousin Viscount Linley and set amid 640 acres of lavender fields and woodland.
Reports from the region yesterday said they were spotted sunbathing on a balcony in 31C heat (88F).
Kate slapped on suncream and wore a favourite blue bikini.
She appeared to be struck by the beauty of the view towards Mount Ventoux. Wills seemed to be more absorbed by a tablet computer and was seen scanning it intently by the heated outdoor pool.
Local newspaper La Provence told of: "A second honeymoon at Chateau D'Autet for one of... read more
- 14:07 WATCH: Mata embarrasses Man Utd team-mates De Gea, Januzaj, Di...
- 14:01 Man Utd News: Signing to be ANNOUNCED, secret Khedira MEDICAL,...
- 13:51 Arsenal "in transfer talks to sign Swansea star Ki Sung-Yeung'
- 13:16 TRANSFER NEWS: Man Utd and Arsenal DONE DEAL, Chelsea plans...
- 12:51 Defender set for summer switch after holding talks with Arsene Wenger
- 11:06 Manchester United to announce £20m ace as second summer SIGNING...
- 10:51 Who is Carlos Bacca and why do Manchester United NEED to sign him?
- 10:10 Jurgen Klopp: I want to manage Liverpool
- 08:55 Manchester United "to announce £20m transfer of Borussia Dortmund...
- 08:41 Man Utd Transfer News: Rodriguez IN TALKS, Gundogan AGREES United...