Public inquiry launched into Field Farm housing development
The Secretary of State, Eric Pickles, made the decision to "call in" the development based on the fact that the plans "may conflict with national policies" such as the use of green belt land. The planning application and decision will now be referred to his office - much to the delight of Stapleford and Trowell Rural Action Group (STRAG) who have been campaigning to save the site.
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782... Insure365
View details Print voucher
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782 898188
Terms: 1 Voucher Per Customer
Contact: 01782 898188
Valid until: Thursday, August 29 2013
STRAG member Richard MacRae... read more
Most read news
- 17:25 Scout groups ready to light the fuse for bonfire night firework...
- 17:24 Teenager, 18, stabbed to death in London Bridge
- 17:20 Ridiculously cute dog worth £1,600 stolen from London home after...
- 17:17 Man accused of murdering South African football captain appears in...
- 17:17 BREAKING: Fiona Woolf resigns as head of the inquiry into historic...
- 17:17 South Sudan famine temporarily averted, but risks remain - U.N.
- 17:13 Manchester United head into weekend derby with BETTER defence than...
- 17:09 South Shields ‘hacker’ held over cyber attack on Durham police
- 16:48 Louis van Gaal: How Ryan Giggs will be Man United's secret weapon...
- 15:55 Arsenal receive MASSIVE boost in their pursuit of Sporting Lisbon ace