Public inquiry launched into Field Farm housing development
The Secretary of State, Eric Pickles, made the decision to "call in" the development based on the fact that the plans "may conflict with national policies" such as the use of green belt land. The planning application and decision will now be referred to his office - much to the delight of Stapleford and Trowell Rural Action Group (STRAG) who have been campaigning to save the site.
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782... Insure365
View details Print voucher
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782 898188
Terms: 1 Voucher Per Customer
Contact: 01782 898188
Valid until: Thursday, August 29 2013
STRAG member Richard MacRae... read more
Most read news
- 06:09 Fire fighters to live at station as job losses and funding cuts bite
- 06:09 Sunderland charity welcomes plans for tougher sanctions on domestic...
- 06:07 Israeli Army Mobilises 16,000 Extra Troops
- 06:05 VIDEO: FREE Pizza Hut pizza for every Free Press reader
- 06:03 Drug-resistant malaria reaches Southeast Asia borders, could spread...
- 05:58 Ebola virus unlikely to reach Australia but authorities prepared if...
- 05:51 Oil Explorer Afren Suspends Top Executives
- 05:51 'Sobriety Tags' For Offenders Who Abuse Alcohol
- 05:50 It’s not easy being a mum...or a blogger!
- 05:49 Portugal's Banco Espirito Santo in 3.6bn euros loss