Public inquiry launched into Field Farm housing development
The Secretary of State, Eric Pickles, made the decision to "call in" the development based on the fact that the plans "may conflict with national policies" such as the use of green belt land. The planning application and decision will now be referred to his office - much to the delight of Stapleford and Trowell Rural Action Group (STRAG) who have been campaigning to save the site.
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782... Insure365
View details Print voucher
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782 898188
Terms: 1 Voucher... read more
- 20:54 Wales talisman Gareth Bale will start crucial Bosnia Euro 2016...
- 20:44 Blunders mar World Cup final between Peter Svidler and Sergey Karjakin
- 20:43 BREAKING: The fans’ reactions to the appointment of Sam Allardyce
- 20:41 Easyjet plane forced to make emergency landing after 'pilot blacked...
- 20:41 Liverpool legend: Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and City will fear...
- 20:41 Manchester United legend takes swipe at new Liverpool manager...
- 20:36 Is this the worst attempt to catfish someone the internet has ever...
- 20:32 Two taken to hospital after collision on M6 motorway
- 20:27 House votes to lift crude oil export ban despite opposition from...
- 20:04 Wayne Rooney presented with golden boot in recognition of...