Public inquiry launched into Field Farm housing development
The Secretary of State, Eric Pickles, made the decision to "call in" the development based on the fact that the plans "may conflict with national policies" such as the use of green belt land. The planning application and decision will now be referred to his office - much to the delight of Stapleford and Trowell Rural Action Group (STRAG) who have been campaigning to save the site.
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782... Insure365
View details... read more
- 09:34 Cadets are flying high after summit climb
- 09:31 Celtic close in on Inverness playmaker Ryan Christie as Caley...
- 09:29 HAPPA to reopen soon after major refit
- 09:26 Ace Thomas serves up winning tennis performance
- 09:24 Celtic fans shouldn't worry about losing Virgil van Dijk as they...
- 09:24 Paul tests out tough Tour of Britain stage
- 09:20 Man found hanged at home
- 09:16 Border force launches internal review in wake of 'badly worded'...
- 08:35 Transfer News: Man Utd signing agreement, Liverpool deal imminent,...
- 08:35 Man United Transfer News: Done deal today, personal terms agreed...