Public inquiry launched into Field Farm housing development
The Secretary of State, Eric Pickles, made the decision to "call in" the development based on the fact that the plans "may conflict with national policies" such as the use of green belt land. The planning application and decision will now be referred to his office - much to the delight of Stapleford and Trowell Rural Action Group (STRAG) who have been campaigning to save the site.
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782... Insure365
View details Print voucher
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782 898188
Terms: 1 Voucher Per Customer
Contact: 01782 898188
Valid until: Thursday, August 29 2013
STRAG member Richard MacRae... read more
- 08:57 Dear Reader: Beales demolition and Bogs Lane traffic-geddon!
- 08:55 Arsenal v Chelsea: Jose Mourinho will play an unchanged side...
- 08:52 Health chiefs in Erewash urge ‘Get help if you are depressed’
- 08:51 Bali Nine: Julie Bishop again puts case for clemency to Indonesian...
- 08:50 Leicestershire weather: Mostly dry today with sunny spells. Cooler.
- 08:50 Mobile speed camera locations in Leicester and Leicestershire, from...
- 08:50 National Lottery Lotto, HotPicks and Thunderball results for...
- 08:46 Frank Dobson: ‘Resigning as health secretary to run for mayor of...
- 08:46 Tim Yeo: ‘I very much regret supporting the vote on the Iraq war’
- 08:44 Football legend John Fashanu accuses his ex wife of trying to kill...