Public inquiry launched into Field Farm housing development
The Secretary of State, Eric Pickles, made the decision to "call in" the development based on the fact that the plans "may conflict with national policies" such as the use of green belt land. The planning application and decision will now be referred to his office - much to the delight of Stapleford and Trowell Rural Action Group (STRAG) who have been campaigning to save the site.
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782... Insure365
View details Print voucher
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782 898188
Terms: 1 Voucher Per Customer
Contact: 01782 898188
Valid until: Thursday, August 29 2013
STRAG member Richard MacRae... read more
Most read news
- 17:56 Referee Phil Dowd handed Chelsea's crucial Premier League clash...
- 17:46 Google removes links to websites hosting Jennifer Lawrence stolen...
- 17:43 Sir Alex Ferguson said he'd SACK any Manchester United player who...
- 17:43 Wakefield Express campaign: Time to support your high streets
- 17:42 Family says thanks after lady injured in crash in the Aldi...
- 17:39 WEATHER: Gale force winds now expected in Nottinghamshire
- 17:39 Spirit edges closer to agreement with Greene King after improved bid
- 17:24 Celtic keeper Lukasz Zaluska suffers head injury after bloody...
- 17:21 Liverpool handed January boost as goalkeeper Norberto Neto rules...
- 16:12 Mertesacker OUT! Arsene Wenger must make these FIVE changes for...