Public inquiry launched into Field Farm housing development
The Secretary of State, Eric Pickles, made the decision to "call in" the development based on the fact that the plans "may conflict with national policies" such as the use of green belt land. The planning application and decision will now be referred to his office - much to the delight of Stapleford and Trowell Rural Action Group (STRAG) who have been campaigning to save the site.
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782... Insure365
View details Print voucher
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782 898188
Terms: 1 Voucher Per Customer
Contact: 01782 898188
Valid until: Thursday, August 29 2013
STRAG member Richard MacRae... read more
Most read news
- 12:10 Manchester United's Falcao is a tiger on the prowl - he can rip...
- 11:43 Newcastle owner Mike Ashley pays surprise visit to White Hart Lane
- 11:43 Manchester United line up MONSTER £90m bid to bring Gareth Bale to...
- 11:31 Pictured: Birthday boy Rooney among Man United stars arriving for...
- 10:53 Ajax admit interest in taking Man United star Adnan Januzaj on loan
- 10:46 Manchester United star Angel Di Maria in line for top gong
- 10:25 Results: Man Utd fans want Robin van Persie to be dropped for...
- 10:02 I know who threw the pizza! Arsenal's Wenger lifts the lid on Man...
- 09:42 Chelsea transfer news: Blues will have to pay £63m to land Paul Pogba
- 09:29 Man killed in Hebden Bridge hit-and-run