Public inquiry launched into Field Farm housing development
The Secretary of State, Eric Pickles, made the decision to "call in" the development based on the fact that the plans "may conflict with national policies" such as the use of green belt land. The planning application and decision will now be referred to his office - much to the delight of Stapleford and Trowell Rural Action Group (STRAG) who have been campaigning to save the site.
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782... Insure365
View details Print voucher
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782 898188
Terms: 1 Voucher Per Customer
Contact: 01782 898188
Valid until: Thursday, August 29 2013
STRAG member Richard MacRae... read more
Most read news
- 12:51 Ryan Giggs will give Manchester United team talk before Leicester...
- 12:38 Road workers face daily abuse
- 12:37 Rugby coach Wesley takes on cycle challenge in aid of Seb Goold
- 12:36 Rugby coach Wesley takes on cycle challenge in aid of Seb Goold
- 12:34 Police attend scene of a serious assault on Grimsby's Hainton Avenue
- 12:34 John Niven: My accent was an invite for Americans to share their...
- 12:33 Motherwell defender Stephen McManus: Fall out from Euro elite will...
- 12:32 Jackie Bird: We have all found passion to make Scotland a better place
- 12:27 Married EastEnders star Shane Richie seen passionately kissing...
- 12:23 Weed pizza anyone? Food company creates topping that contains...