Public inquiry launched into Field Farm housing development
The Secretary of State, Eric Pickles, made the decision to "call in" the development based on the fact that the plans "may conflict with national policies" such as the use of green belt land. The planning application and decision will now be referred to his office - much to the delight of Stapleford and Trowell Rural Action Group (STRAG) who have been campaigning to save the site.
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782... Insure365
View details Print voucher
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782 898188
Terms: 1 Voucher Per Customer
Contact: 01782 898188
Valid until: Thursday, August 29 2013
STRAG member Richard MacRae... read more
Most read news
- 23:40 Time for the FA to lead by example and insist on decent behaviour...
- 23:35 Lawyer for bin Laden son-in-law gets 1-1/2 years prison in tax case
- 23:35 Cuban migrants head off from Caymans, bound for Honduras
- 23:21 Jamie Roberts column: We can improve enough to beat the All Blacks
- 23:19 Could your computer catch a virus from your e-cigarette? Security...
- 23:16 Van Gaal delays Falcao decision
- 23:05 Man stabbed 30 times by serial killer Joanna Dennehy dies
- 22:43 Hedge fund that profited from Quindell share price collapse revealed
- 22:40 Arsenal’s Arsène Wenger unhappy with Chile’s use of Alexis Sánchez
- 22:35 Cardiff 2-1 Reading: Alex Pearce has a night to forget as Bluebirds...