Public inquiry launched into Field Farm housing development
The Secretary of State, Eric Pickles, made the decision to "call in" the development based on the fact that the plans "may conflict with national policies" such as the use of green belt land. The planning application and decision will now be referred to his office - much to the delight of Stapleford and Trowell Rural Action Group (STRAG) who have been campaigning to save the site.
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782... Insure365
View details Print voucher
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782 898188
Terms: 1 Voucher Per Customer
Contact: 01782 898188
Valid until: Thursday, August 29 2013
STRAG member Richard MacRae... read more
- 05:38 Wind-up radio inventor Trevor Baylis to be honoured
- 05:29 Ford: Action Star Is No Stranger To Danger
- 05:28 Australian senator seeks inquiry into BHP, Leighton bribery suspicions
- 05:27 Brendan Rodgers was right - Emre CAN become world-class for...
- 05:27 Tony Grant: The Evertonian trying to engineer Liverpool FC's FA Cup...
- 05:12 West Midlands Police chief joins calls for combined regional authority
- 05:10 Liverpool and Chester among top 50 urban places to live
- 05:10 Film-maker Ken Loach to address national housing conference in...
- 05:10 Mersey carers will get chance to train as nurses under Labour plans
- 04:21 Parks Football: Lincoln Sunday League round-up