Public inquiry launched into Field Farm housing development
The Secretary of State, Eric Pickles, made the decision to "call in" the development based on the fact that the plans "may conflict with national policies" such as the use of green belt land. The planning application and decision will now be referred to his office - much to the delight of Stapleford and Trowell Rural Action Group (STRAG) who have been campaigning to save the site.
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782... Insure365
View details Print voucher
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782 898188
Terms: 1 Voucher... read more
- 13:23 The 20 best Premier League kits of all time: From Jurgen Klinsmann...
- 13:20 MPs had a pancake race and it got a bit rowdy
- 13:17 10 things only mature students understand
- 13:07 Disabled woman ‘left stranded’ after impatient bus driver leaves...
- 13:05 How Liverpool should line up in FA Cup fourth-round replay against...
- 13:02 Mind over batter: Man eats 7lbs of pancakes in 18 minutes
- 12:56 Young 'cannibal' stars grow in violent spurts by feeding off their...
- 12:54 Gary Neville insists he will turn Valencia's form around as brother...
- 12:18 Drunken man punched and head-butted pub customer before breaking...
- 10:49 Liverpool could tie up deal for first summer signing this week