Public inquiry launched into Field Farm housing development
The Secretary of State, Eric Pickles, made the decision to "call in" the development based on the fact that the plans "may conflict with national policies" such as the use of green belt land. The planning application and decision will now be referred to his office - much to the delight of Stapleford and Trowell Rural Action Group (STRAG) who have been campaigning to save the site.
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782... Insure365
View details... read more
- 05:03 Waiting for the water
- 04:44 Mexican photojournalist Ruben Espinosa found dead in capital
- 04:41 WATCH: Terrifying moment plane makes emergency landing after...
- 04:33 Wright-Phillips brothers combine to give New York Red Bulls victory
- 04:27 Missing Western Australian trawler found with body of one man on board
- 04:13 Royal Mail sees red over spate of post box thefts
- 04:09 Hannibal episode nine recap: And the Woman Clothed with the Sun
- 03:38 Ice bucket challenge: What's happened since?
- 01:30 Arsenal "in talks with Real Madrid over £45.8m Karim Benzema transfer'
- 00:40 Tottenham "making substantial transfer offer to sign Manchester...