Public inquiry launched into Field Farm housing development
The Secretary of State, Eric Pickles, made the decision to "call in" the development based on the fact that the plans "may conflict with national policies" such as the use of green belt land. The planning application and decision will now be referred to his office - much to the delight of Stapleford and Trowell Rural Action Group (STRAG) who have been campaigning to save the site.
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782... Insure365
View details Print voucher
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782 898188
Terms: 1 Voucher Per Customer
Contact: 01782 898188
Valid until: Thursday, August 29 2013
STRAG member Richard MacRae... read more
Most read news
- 11:26 Rebirth of Bradford city centre
- 11:18 Lionel Messi WILL leave Barcelona with Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal...
- 11:15 iPhone 5C could be killed next year, and Apple’s cheap and cheerful...
- 11:11 Why the British Fashion Awards 2014 is the hottest ticket for the...
- 11:01 These 7 dating profile secrets WILL get you a date
- 11:01 Twitter pokes fun at Ukip's Westminster Cathedral gaffe with...
- 10:56 Tips on staying healthy and illness free this winter
- 10:42 Borras anti-fracking camp live: Bailiffs and police move on to...
- 10:40 Manchester United close on transfer deal for "new Kaka' Lucas Silva...
- 10:37 Sudan asks UN to shut Khartoum office in row over abuse claims