Public inquiry launched into Field Farm housing development
The Secretary of State, Eric Pickles, made the decision to "call in" the development based on the fact that the plans "may conflict with national policies" such as the use of green belt land. The planning application and decision will now be referred to his office - much to the delight of Stapleford and Trowell Rural Action Group (STRAG) who have been campaigning to save the site.
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782... Insure365
View details Print voucher
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782 898188
Terms: 1 Voucher... read more
- 00:03 Google's driverless cars will SHOUT at pedestrians that get in its...
- 23:57 Yorkshire Ripper should go back to prison - psychiatrists
- 23:57 Can Nigeria replicate China's economic transformation?
- 23:56 ‘They found a brain tumour at the back of her head': Meet the...
- 23:56 Yorkshire Ripper should be returned to prison, say psychiatrists
- 23:45 Emphasis on the new in BBC One programming for Christmas
- 23:44 Queensland girl, 12, on attempted murder charge after alleged knife...
- 23:38 Napoli go top of Serie A after Gonzalo Higuaín cuts down...
- 23:22 Aston Villa blog: Another telling fixture against Watford in...
- 23:18 Is YOUR water poisoned by other people's pills? Top scientist warns...