Public inquiry launched into Field Farm housing development
The Secretary of State, Eric Pickles, made the decision to "call in" the development based on the fact that the plans "may conflict with national policies" such as the use of green belt land. The planning application and decision will now be referred to his office - much to the delight of Stapleford and Trowell Rural Action Group (STRAG) who have been campaigning to save the site.
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782... Insure365
View details Print voucher
Cheap Van Insurance for 17 Year Old Drivers - Call Now on 01782 898188
Terms: 1 Voucher Per Customer
Contact: 01782 898188
Valid until: Thursday, August 29 2013
STRAG member Richard MacRae... read more
- 17:35 Three found dead in house named
- 17:32 Leicester 5 QPR 1: England new boy Vardy scores as Foxes hammer...
- 17:31 Police investigate series of muggings in Derby city centre
- 17:22 Leicester City’s Jamie Vardy opens floodgates to sink QPR
- 17:21 Police called to snake on the loose in Nottingham
- 17:16 Police hunt 'Wolverine-obsessed' Jed Allen over triple murder of...
- 16:52 Odds cut on Jurgen Klopp to replace Brendan Rodgers as Liverpool...
- 16:40 Raheem Sterling laughs after Liverpool supporters berate him with...
- 15:43 Arsenal Transfer News: Deal AGREED, Sterling eyes move, Chelsea and...
- 12:53 Mats Hummels: Why I SNUBBED Manchester United