Reese Witherspoon, Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Chastain among the front-runners to play Hillary Clinton in Rodham
Scarlett Johansson and Reese Witherspoon are among actresses being considered to portray the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Rodham - about the younger years of the former First Lady and senator - is due out some time around the 2016 presidential election, in which Clinton might be a canditate. It will focus on 1974, when she was a Washington lawyer.
Among those in the running to play the 26-year-old Clinton are Amanda Seyfried, who starred in Les Misérables, Zero Dark Thirty's Jessica Chastain, Reese Witherspoon, and Scarlett Johansson, most recently seen playing Janet Leigh in Hitchcock.
Rodham director James Ponstoldt said: “They’re all wonderful actresses. We’re very... read more
Most read news
- 21:50 Aston Villa and West Brom target unsettled Tottenham midfielder...
- 21:45 Islamic State says beheads Japanese hostage Goto
- 21:44 Chelsea star Diego Costa: My three-match ban is WRONG!
- 21:43 Chelsea 1 Man City 1: What the fans are saying
- 21:37 Man armed with machete dealt with by armed police in Scunthorpe
- 21:24 VERNON KAY'S SUPER BOWL MEMORIES: The Rose Bowl in 1987, the mighty...
- 21:19 REVEALED: Why Juan Cuadrado is wearing the No.74 at Chelsea
- 21:15 Manchester United midfielder Anderson due in Brazil on Monday to...
- 21:06 Thierry Henry: Chelsea will win the Premier League title because...
- 20:51 Chelsea 1 Man City 1: We deserved to win at Chelsea - Pellegrini