Reese Witherspoon, Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Chastain among the front-runners to play Hillary Clinton in Rodham
Scarlett Johansson and Reese Witherspoon are among actresses being considered to portray the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Rodham - about the younger years of the former First Lady and senator - is due out some time around the 2016 presidential election, in which Clinton might be a canditate. It will focus on 1974, when she was a Washington lawyer.
Among those in the running to play the 26-year-old Clinton are Amanda Seyfried, who starred in Les Misérables, Zero Dark Thirty's Jessica Chastain, Reese Witherspoon, and Scarlett Johansson, most recently seen playing Janet Leigh in Hitchcock.
Rodham director James Ponstoldt said: “They’re all wonderful actresses. We’re very... read more
Most read news
- 09:17 Nelson Mandela: Ernie Els leads the tributes after death of the...
- 09:09 Nelson Mandela death: Entertainment world pays tribute to Mandela
- 09:05 Getaway, Homefront and Oldboy action films released this week -...
- 09:00 Nelson Mandela dies: He smiled, and I knew I would never see him again
- 08:59 Marine facing life term for murder
- 08:59 Women twice as likely to be childless as 30 years ago due to...
- 08:52 Teenager Electrocuted In Christmas Accident
- 08:51 Boston flooding captured on video
- 08:50 Boost for small shopkeepers and the High Street as shops, pubs and...
- 08:43 How can health boards ensure digital patient records remain...