Reese Witherspoon, Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Chastain among the front-runners to play Hillary Clinton in Rodham
Scarlett Johansson and Reese Witherspoon are among actresses being considered to portray the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Rodham - about the younger years of the former First Lady and senator - is due out some time around the 2016 presidential election, in which Clinton might be a canditate. It will focus on 1974, when she was a Washington lawyer.
Among those in the running to play the 26-year-old Clinton are Amanda Seyfried, who starred in Les Misérables, Zero Dark Thirty's Jessica Chastain, Reese Witherspoon, and Scarlett Johansson, most recently seen playing Janet Leigh in Hitchcock.
Rodham director James Ponstoldt said: “They’re all wonderful actresses. We’re very... read more
Most read news
- 15:41 Germany steps up fight against far right after neo-Nazi murders
- 15:36 Mansfield man attacked taxi driver after refusing to pay soiling...
- 15:36 Same sex couples in Mansfield and Ashfield take advantage of new laws
- 15:36 Thieves steal pendants in Sherwood burglary
- 15:36 Arnold traders welcome reduction in parking charges
- 15:32 Alan hoping to return to Africa after Ebola
- 15:32 Fishermen urged to help reservoir swans
- 15:27 Sink hole appears in Scarboro’ street
- 15:26 Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Pixie Lott joins celebrity line-up
- 15:25 Brazil's Rousseff holding lead against Silva surge in election poll