Reese Witherspoon, Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Chastain among the front-runners to play Hillary Clinton in Rodham
Scarlett Johansson and Reese Witherspoon are among actresses being considered to portray the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Rodham - about the younger years of the former First Lady and senator - is due out some time around the 2016 presidential election, in which Clinton might be a canditate. It will focus on 1974, when she was a Washington lawyer.
Among those in the running to play the 26-year-old Clinton are Amanda Seyfried, who starred in Les Misérables, Zero Dark Thirty's Jessica Chastain, Reese Witherspoon, and Scarlett Johansson, most recently seen playing Janet Leigh in Hitchcock.
Rodham director James Ponstoldt said: “They’re all wonderful actresses. We’re very... read more
Most read news
- 12:28 Sunderland smokers: Will you stub out cigarettes for Stoptober?
- 12:25 Users frustrated by Apple iOS update
- 12:22 ITV axes 'new X Factor' talent show Rising Star before series airs
- 12:20 Villas-Boas offered Tottenham more money for Sandro! Redknapp...
- 12:18 Russia to extend media controls to keep out foreigners
- 12:13 FLAMBOROUGH HELICOPTER CRASH: Victims named
- 12:10 FLAMBOROUGH HELICOPTER CRASH: Victims named
- 12:09 Robert receives award for fire rescue bravery
- 12:09 FLAMBOROUGH HELICOPTER CRASH: Victims named
- 12:09 Flamborough helicopter crash victims named by police as Brian...