Reese Witherspoon, Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Chastain among the front-runners to play Hillary Clinton in Rodham
Scarlett Johansson and Reese Witherspoon are among actresses being considered to portray the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Rodham - about the younger years of the former First Lady and senator - is due out some time around the 2016 presidential election, in which Clinton might be a canditate. It will focus on 1974, when she was a Washington lawyer.
Among those in the running to play the 26-year-old Clinton are Amanda Seyfried, who starred in Les Misérables, Zero Dark Thirty's Jessica Chastain, Reese Witherspoon, and Scarlett Johansson, most recently seen playing Janet Leigh in Hitchcock.
Rodham director James Ponstoldt said: “They’re all wonderful actresses. We’re very... read more
- 23:48 Brazil political leaders probed in Petrobras graft scandal
- 23:45 Review: Lionel Richie, SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- 23:44 Tim Sherwood: I can unlock the Gabby Agbonlahor enigma
- 23:44 Winning EuroMillions numbers for Friday, March 6
- 23:39 David Haigh making progress in fight for justice against Leeds...
- 23:35 Casualty airlifted to hospital and several people rescued after...
- 23:32 Losing even ONE hour of sleep can make you fat: Being slightly...
- 23:31 Detainee traded for Bergdahl may have contacted Taliban: officials
- 22:36 Paul Merson: Arsene Wenger or Louis van Gaal face the SACK if they...
- 22:36 Man City target Brendan Rodgers RULES OUT Premier League move if he...