Remembrance Day events across Lincolnshire...
THE Remembrance Sunday parade will leave the car park adjacent to the Royal British Legion Hall on Northgate at 10.20am en route to the war memorial for the wreath laying ceremony.
A two minutes silence will be observed at 11am. At the conclusion of the service, the parade will march to St James' Church for Divine Worship at 11.15am.
A rehearsal for any standard bearer needing training will be on Thursday at 7pm at the Royal British Legion Hall.
Louth Mayor, Jill Makinson Sanders has invited a Grenadier Guard, Reuben Elliot from Louth to lay a wreath.
He was injured while serving in Afghanistan and will lay a wreath in memory of five colleagues.
MABLETHORPE AND SUTTON ON SEA
THE... read more
Most read news
- 10:02 Work off festive dinner with walk
- 10:01 Boss of insurance giant RSA quits as Irish 'black hole' and...
- 10:00 Arrests Over 'Racial Hatred' After Spurs Game
- 09:58 Peugeot shares fall as General Motors sells its shareholding
- 09:56 Labour MP Nick Brown's Christmas Card takes aim at Cameron, Rebekah...
- 09:54 Arctic 30: Russia 'defies international ruling' and tells...
- 09:53 Greenpeace Activists 'Cannot Leave Russia'
- 09:16 Who's the mystery Arsenal player getting balls kicked at him by...
- 09:02 United fans have their say: Sportsmail takes to the streets of...
- 08:41 Arsenal tussle with Man Utd in race for Antoine Griezmann