Remembrance Day events across Lincolnshire...
THE Remembrance Sunday parade will leave the car park adjacent to the Royal British Legion Hall on Northgate at 10.20am en route to the war memorial for the wreath laying ceremony.
A two minutes silence will be observed at 11am. At the conclusion of the service, the parade will march to St James' Church for Divine Worship at 11.15am.
A rehearsal for any standard bearer needing training will be on Thursday at 7pm at the Royal British Legion Hall.
Louth Mayor, Jill Makinson Sanders has invited a Grenadier Guard, Reuben Elliot from Louth to lay a wreath.
He was injured while serving in Afghanistan and will lay a wreath in memory of five colleagues.
MABLETHORPE AND SUTTON ON SEA
THE... read more
Most read news
- 20:31 How pictures of Penshaw Monument could turn lives around
- 20:31 New programme to help Sunderland children access sport
- 20:22 Scottish referendum: Former council leader, 67, charged over...
- 20:17 Prada Milan Fashion Week review: Patchy Prada makes a virtue of...
- 20:06 FURTHER UPDATE: Southview Leisure Park fire
- 18:46 Manchester City £50m FFP fine will fund rival clubs including...
- 18:40 Man Utd News and Transfers: Reus horror, Januzaj exit, 'new Messi'...
- 18:00 Patrice Evra reveals 'problems' at Man Utd made him leave for Juventus
- 17:15 MTV Crashes: Katy B pulls out of gig following death of brother
- 16:51 GALLERY: Fire at Southview Leisure Park in Skegness