Remembrance Day events across Lincolnshire...
THE Remembrance Sunday parade will leave the car park adjacent to the Royal British Legion Hall on Northgate at 10.20am en route to the war memorial for the wreath laying ceremony.
A two minutes silence will be observed at 11am. At the conclusion of the service, the parade will march to St James' Church for Divine Worship at 11.15am.
A rehearsal for any standard bearer needing training will be on Thursday at 7pm at the Royal British Legion Hall.
Louth Mayor, Jill Makinson Sanders has invited a Grenadier Guard, Reuben Elliot from Louth to lay a wreath.
He was injured while serving in Afghanistan and will lay a wreath in memory of five colleagues.
MABLETHORPE AND SUTTON ON SEA
THE... read more
Most read news
- 21:41 Former Premier League star Carlos Tevez 'pays ransom' to free...
- 21:40 Man arrested for ‘outraging public decency’ at Heckington Show
- 21:40 Face transplant man Richard Norris has 'life restored'
- 21:40 AmEx profit rises 9 percent on higher card spending
- 21:35 Save the tiger: The animals bred for bones on China’s tiger farms
- 21:34 CCTV captures mother's mad shortcut across live train tracks
- 21:25 France names ex-finance minister Moscovici as EU commissioner...
- 20:39 Police Hunt For Man With Contagious Disease
- 19:16 TRANSFER NEWS: Cavani's Man Utd talks, Saints rebuff Spurs,...
- 17:39 WATCH: Divock Origi's FIRST interview as a Liverpool player after...