Remembrance Day events across Lincolnshire...
THE Remembrance Sunday parade will leave the car park adjacent to the Royal British Legion Hall on Northgate at 10.20am en route to the war memorial for the wreath laying ceremony.
A two minutes silence will be observed at 11am. At the conclusion of the service, the parade will march to St James' Church for Divine Worship at 11.15am.
A rehearsal for any standard bearer needing training will be on Thursday at 7pm at the Royal British Legion Hall.
Louth Mayor, Jill Makinson Sanders has invited a Grenadier Guard, Reuben Elliot from Louth to lay a wreath.
He was injured while serving in Afghanistan and will lay a wreath in memory of five colleagues.
MABLETHORPE AND SUTTON ON SEA
THE... read more
Most read news
- 09:19 Run The Jewels 2 leak: El-P and Killer Mike offer free download...
- 09:15 Craig Swan: Stefan Scepovic turns a corner at last as Celtic prove...
- 09:15 Philippe Coutinho: We're working hard in training to get Liverpool...
- 09:15 In pictures: Celebrity images of the day, October 24
- 09:15 Katie Price wants to SELL breast implants in aid of cancer...
- 09:14 Little boy Jack Sykes fighting for life in hospital after house...
- 09:03 Sunderland scored own goal hat-trick at Southampton
- 08:44 Manchester United transfer gossip: Valdes rejects deal, Strootman...
- 08:28 Manchester United ready to open talks with Real Madrid over Gareth...
- 08:24 Liverpool sources: We may sell Mario Balotelli in January