Remembrance Day events across Lincolnshire...
THE Remembrance Sunday parade will leave the car park adjacent to the Royal British Legion Hall on Northgate at 10.20am en route to the war memorial for the wreath laying ceremony.
A two minutes silence will be observed at 11am. At the conclusion of the service, the parade will march to St James' Church for Divine Worship at 11.15am.
A rehearsal for any standard bearer needing training will be on Thursday at 7pm at the Royal British Legion Hall.
Louth Mayor, Jill Makinson Sanders has invited a Grenadier Guard, Reuben Elliot from Louth to lay a wreath.
He was injured while serving in Afghanistan and will lay a wreath in memory of five colleagues.
MABLETHORPE AND SUTTON ON SEA
THE... read more
Most read news
- 07:57 10,000 pairs of fake Nike trainers seized at Hull docks will be...
- 07:55 Why Arsenal's move for Calum Chambers makes perfect sense - except...
- 07:50 Stoke City transfer gossip: Liverpool winger Oussama Assaidi greedy...
- 07:41 Sun, water and sand... we're beside the seaside at Derby!
- 07:41 Why Liverpool-bound Dejan Lovren has proved he is just another...
- 07:41 Your views on Derby ward cash being spent on cricket club six miles...
- 07:37 Nigel Mills Column: Cash to fix potholes welcomed
- 07:35 Refuse a fare? Scunthorpe taxi drivers told they'll get 8-12 points...
- 07:35 Sky Rides at Normanby Hall this weekend
- 07:33 Mata: Van Gaal's told us we must speak to each other in English