Remembrance Day events across Lincolnshire...
THE Remembrance Sunday parade will leave the car park adjacent to the Royal British Legion Hall on Northgate at 10.20am en route to the war memorial for the wreath laying ceremony.
A two minutes silence will be observed at 11am. At the conclusion of the service, the parade will march to St James' Church for Divine Worship at 11.15am.
A rehearsal for any standard bearer needing training will be on Thursday at 7pm at the Royal British Legion Hall.
Louth Mayor, Jill Makinson Sanders has invited a Grenadier Guard, Reuben Elliot from Louth to lay a wreath.
He was injured while serving in Afghanistan and will lay a wreath in memory of five colleagues.
MABLETHORPE AND SUTTON ON SEA
THE... read more
Most read news
- 11:39 New Zealand man changes his name to 97-character, 16-word moniker...
- 11:38 12 Years a Slave's John Ridley regrets not thanking Steve McQueen...
- 11:38 VIDEO: Moment 25 girls were injured as stage collapses in front of...
- 11:38 Football fans accused of 'Yid' chants at Tottenham match have...
- 11:37 Scottish independence: Call for votes for ex-pats
- 11:37 Comment: Chances are Tottenham will appoint a new manager - but...
- 11:37 Robin van Persie: Manchester United may have more joy if striker is...
- 11:37 Bayern Munich v Arsenal: Arjen Robben claims tie is not over and...
- 11:37 UN inquiry aims to prevent genocide in Central African Republic
- 11:37 North Korea-flagged tanker finishes loading oil at Libya rebel port