Remembrance Day events across Lincolnshire...
THE Remembrance Sunday parade will leave the car park adjacent to the Royal British Legion Hall on Northgate at 10.20am en route to the war memorial for the wreath laying ceremony.
A two minutes silence will be observed at 11am. At the conclusion of the service, the parade will march to St James' Church for Divine Worship at 11.15am.
A rehearsal for any standard bearer needing training will be on Thursday at 7pm at the Royal British Legion Hall.
Louth Mayor, Jill Makinson Sanders has invited a Grenadier Guard, Reuben Elliot from Louth to lay a wreath.
He was injured while serving in Afghanistan and will lay a wreath in memory of five colleagues.
MABLETHORPE AND SUTTON ON SEA
THE... read more
Most read news
- 14:32 Beer festival and rugby kicks off today
- 14:28 Everton vs Arsenal: Return of Per Mertesacker, Mesut Ozil and Lukas...
- 14:28 Everton vs Arsenal: Roberto Martinez excited to test his team...
- 14:26 Fast And Furious Pirate Jailed For 33 Months
- 14:23 Video: Protestors set off on NHS march
- 14:22 PCW’s Steven Fludder - A week of highs and lows
- 14:12 Nominate your volunteers for the Queen’s Award
- 14:11 Teaming up for new initiative
- 14:05 Manchester United target Mehdi Benatia pulls out of Roma squad for...
- 13:44 Danny Welbeck latest: Arsenal and Tottenham to battle for...