Remembrance Day events across Lincolnshire...
THE Remembrance Sunday parade will leave the car park adjacent to the Royal British Legion Hall on Northgate at 10.20am en route to the war memorial for the wreath laying ceremony.
A two minutes silence will be observed at 11am. At the conclusion of the service, the parade will march to St James' Church for Divine Worship at 11.15am.
A rehearsal for any standard bearer needing training will be on Thursday at 7pm at the Royal British Legion Hall.
Louth Mayor, Jill Makinson Sanders has invited a Grenadier Guard, Reuben Elliot from Louth to lay a wreath.
He was injured while serving in Afghanistan and will lay a wreath in memory of five colleagues.
MABLETHORPE AND SUTTON ON SEA
THE... read more
Most read news
- 16:15 Uber for TECH REPAIRS: Site sends a 'smartphone doctor' to your...
- 16:06 UPDATED Elderly woman killed in Leeds road accident
- 15:42 Arsenal to REIGNITE their interest in Liverpool target Suarez
- 15:41 Demolition of Grantham pub Jacko’s is underway
- 15:20 Man United announce captain has SERIOUS injury
- 14:39 Chelsea News: Varane transfer BOOST, Ancelotti's return, Fabregas's...
- 14:13 What will Manchester United do in the January transfer window?
- 14:01 Liverpool News: Reds eye Chelsea's Cech, Rodgers' SLAMS Carragher,...
- 13:48 Arsenal ready to pay £36.6m to seal transfer deal for Real Madrid...
- 12:53 Xherdan Shaqiri told to LEAVE Bayern in January with Man Utd and...