Remembrance Day events across Lincolnshire...
THE Remembrance Sunday parade will leave the car park adjacent to the Royal British Legion Hall on Northgate at 10.20am en route to the war memorial for the wreath laying ceremony.
A two minutes silence will be observed at 11am. At the conclusion of the service, the parade will march to St James' Church for Divine Worship at 11.15am.
A rehearsal for any standard bearer needing training will be on Thursday at 7pm at the Royal British Legion Hall.
Louth Mayor, Jill Makinson Sanders has invited a Grenadier Guard, Reuben Elliot from Louth to lay a wreath.
He was injured while serving in Afghanistan and will lay a wreath in memory of five colleagues.
MABLETHORPE AND SUTTON ON SEA
THE... read more
Most read news
- 08:22 Hamilton Rugby Club set up a top-of-the-table clash with Falkirk...
- 08:16 LETTER: Action needed on Chesterfield’s internet ‘black hole’
- 08:14 Kettering MP: Police station closure could lead to more visible...
- 08:11 Why Hull City must take the game to Southampton
- 08:08 Concrete playgrounds: Rom and the Southbank undercroft are just two...
- 08:08 School should be a safe, nurturing place – not a daily nightmare
- 08:08 Is there such a thing as ethical porn?
- 08:01 Do I really have to replace my £150 running shoes after one year
- 07:57 'Bullies' tried to flush naked man's head down toilet and posted...
- 07:50 The Bear pub in Northampton renamed ‘The Wolf on Sheep Street’