Remembrance Day events across Lincolnshire...
THE Remembrance Sunday parade will leave the car park adjacent to the Royal British Legion Hall on Northgate at 10.20am en route to the war memorial for the wreath laying ceremony.
A two minutes silence will be observed at 11am. At the conclusion of the service, the parade will march to St James' Church for Divine Worship at 11.15am.
A rehearsal for any standard bearer needing training will be on Thursday at 7pm at the Royal British Legion Hall.
Louth Mayor, Jill Makinson Sanders has invited a Grenadier Guard, Reuben Elliot from Louth to lay a wreath.
He was injured while serving in Afghanistan and will lay a wreath in memory of five colleagues.
MABLETHORPE AND SUTTON ON SEA
THE... read more
Most read news
- 05:15 YEP Leeds survey: Foodbanks a consideration as readers reveal debt...
- 05:15 Red faces at Leeds council after care home ‘closure’ gaffe
- 05:15 Jail for fireplace fraudster who fleeced online shoppers of...
- 05:09 Notorious Cop Killer Harry Roberts May Be Freed
- 05:09 Kazakhstan to offer caviar baths as luxury tourist attraction
- 05:09 Somalia gets first cash machine
- 04:57 China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on...
- 04:56 Five must-read books by Indigenous authors
- 04:46 Arts prioritised as Birmingham City Council weighs up major cuts
- 04:39 Online financing, rising costs squeeze profits at China's midsize...