Remembrance Day events across Lincolnshire...
THE Remembrance Sunday parade will leave the car park adjacent to the Royal British Legion Hall on Northgate at 10.20am en route to the war memorial for the wreath laying ceremony.
A two minutes silence will be observed at 11am. At the conclusion of the service, the parade will march to St James' Church for Divine Worship at 11.15am.
A rehearsal for any standard bearer needing training will be on Thursday at 7pm at the Royal British Legion Hall.
Louth Mayor, Jill Makinson Sanders has invited a Grenadier Guard, Reuben Elliot from Louth to lay a wreath.
He was injured while serving in Afghanistan and will lay a wreath in memory of five colleagues.
MABLETHORPE AND SUTTON ON SEA
THE... read more
- 08:23 Embarrassment For Prince At Elephant Sanctuary
- 08:19 Paddy Power vows to stay "edgy" after Chelsea stunt, as profits hit...
- 08:15 Duck! Slow-mo video show moments huge passenger plane lands metres...
- 08:11 You were nobody if you didn't have one of these hairstyles in the...
- 08:04 Mario Balotelli deserves Liverpool starting place ahead of Daniel...
- 08:04 Live travel and traffic updates: Leicester and Leicestershire
- 08:04 Miracle woman beats cancer three times - now read her incredible story
- 07:57 QPR vs Arsenal: Arsene Wenger sets Gunners a target of '72 points'...
- 07:51 Manchester United transfer gossip: Danilo £37m bid, Kevin Strootman...
- 07:33 Thirty Killed In East Ukraine Mine Explosion