Remembrance Day events across Lincolnshire...
THE Remembrance Sunday parade will leave the car park adjacent to the Royal British Legion Hall on Northgate at 10.20am en route to the war memorial for the wreath laying ceremony.
A two minutes silence will be observed at 11am. At the conclusion of the service, the parade will march to St James' Church for Divine Worship at 11.15am.
A rehearsal for any standard bearer needing training will be on Thursday at 7pm at the Royal British Legion Hall.
Louth Mayor, Jill Makinson Sanders has invited a Grenadier Guard, Reuben Elliot from Louth to lay a wreath.
He was injured while serving in Afghanistan and will lay a wreath in memory of five colleagues.
MABLETHORPE AND SUTTON ON SEA
THE... read more
Most read news
- 08:36 Tesco announces fall in profits
- 08:36 Weather for the Bassetlaw area for Wednesday 16th April
- 08:35 UB40 Corn Exchange gig draws complaints about loud music
- 08:35 Dead man fulfils comedy club wish
- 08:35 £2.7bn train-building deal sealed
- 08:35 Terror suspect ruling over US trial
- 08:34 Prince George dubbed 'Republican slayer' as Royals touch down in...
- 08:32 In pictures: Today in History.. April 16
- 08:32 Oscar Pistorius trial: Live updates as forensic expert gives...
- 08:22 Bunzl makes acquisitions in Chile, United States and New Zealand