Remembrance Day events across Lincolnshire...
THE Remembrance Sunday parade will leave the car park adjacent to the Royal British Legion Hall on Northgate at 10.20am en route to the war memorial for the wreath laying ceremony.
A two minutes silence will be observed at 11am. At the conclusion of the service, the parade will march to St James' Church for Divine Worship at 11.15am.
A rehearsal for any standard bearer needing training will be on Thursday at 7pm at the Royal British Legion Hall.
Louth Mayor, Jill Makinson Sanders has invited a Grenadier Guard, Reuben Elliot from Louth to lay a wreath.
He was injured while serving in Afghanistan and will lay a wreath in memory of five colleagues.
MABLETHORPE AND SUTTON ON SEA
THE... read more
- 08:57 Dear Reader: Beales demolition and Bogs Lane traffic-geddon!
- 08:55 Arsenal v Chelsea: Jose Mourinho will play an unchanged side...
- 08:52 Health chiefs in Erewash urge ‘Get help if you are depressed’
- 08:51 Bali Nine: Julie Bishop again puts case for clemency to Indonesian...
- 08:50 Leicestershire weather: Mostly dry today with sunny spells. Cooler.
- 08:50 Mobile speed camera locations in Leicester and Leicestershire, from...
- 08:50 National Lottery Lotto, HotPicks and Thunderball results for...
- 08:46 Frank Dobson: ‘Resigning as health secretary to run for mayor of...
- 08:46 Tim Yeo: ‘I very much regret supporting the vote on the Iraq war’
- 08:44 Football legend John Fashanu accuses his ex wife of trying to kill...