Rugby Business Excellence Awards 2013: the winners
The biggest night in the town's business calendar took place at Dunchurch Park Hotel last night (Friday).
Hundreds of people enjoyed the black-tie ceremony which included entertainment from ventriloquist Paul Zerdin.
The list of winners across 11 categories are as follows:
TOWN CENTRE OUTLET OF THE YEAR: Abraxas
BUSINESS NEWCOMER: Edward Knight Estate Agents
INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR: Military Fitness Circuits
CUSTOMER CARE AWARD: Martin and Co
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR: Julie Treacy (Manor Farm Shop)
TEAM OF THE YEAR: The Fragrance Shop
BEST PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING CAMPAIGN: March Hair
GREEN COMPANY OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd... read more
Most read news
- 22:02 Cannes 2014 lineup: 'A mouth-watering selection'
- 21:59 A War Of Hearsay Amid Clashes In Mariupol
- 21:54 Woman blinded in one eye after belt buckle attack speaks of her...
- 21:48 'A good day's work' Russia, US and EU reach agreement in bid to end...
- 21:47 The Evening Read: Working at this Liverpool firm is a religious...
- 21:46 This Hearts hell must never be repeated
- 21:46 Jackie McNamara ditches appeal
- 21:43 FA Youth Cup: Five stars of the future on show during Arsenal v...
- 21:43 Israeli, Palestinian negotiators seek to rescue troubled talks
- 21:43 French troops free five aid workers kidnapped in Mali