Rugby Business Excellence Awards 2013: the winners
The biggest night in the town's business calendar took place at Dunchurch Park Hotel last night (Friday).
Hundreds of people enjoyed the black-tie ceremony which included entertainment from ventriloquist Paul Zerdin.
The list of winners across 11 categories are as follows:
TOWN CENTRE OUTLET OF THE YEAR: Abraxas
BUSINESS NEWCOMER: Edward Knight Estate Agents
INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR: Military Fitness Circuits
CUSTOMER CARE AWARD: Martin and Co
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR: Julie Treacy (Manor Farm Shop)
TEAM OF THE YEAR: The Fragrance Shop
BEST PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING CAMPAIGN: March Hair
GREEN COMPANY OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd... read more
Most read news
- 08:18 Russian Aid Trucks Start To Leave Ukraine
- 08:17 August Bank Holiday 2014: What should I do?
- 08:15 Orchestra moves to Cathedral Quarter
- 08:12 Traffic and travel news, August 23, 8.30am
- 08:11 Aston Villa and Portugal both have dates at The Lamb
- 08:11 Shed fire in Fenton almost reaches home
- 08:10 Now A-star student Emma’s aiming for Winter Olympics
- 08:10 Hartlepool swimmer Jemma Lowe sixth in European championship 100...
- 08:10 Hartlepool United sign Scott Harrison from Sunderland on month’s loan
- 08:06 Hull City Lokeren trouble: Belgian fans 'disgusted' by actions of...