Rugby Business Excellence Awards 2013: the winners
The biggest night in the town's business calendar took place at Dunchurch Park Hotel last night (Friday).
Hundreds of people enjoyed the black-tie ceremony which included entertainment from ventriloquist Paul Zerdin.
The list of winners across 11 categories are as follows:
TOWN CENTRE OUTLET OF THE YEAR: Abraxas
BUSINESS NEWCOMER: Edward Knight Estate Agents
INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR: Military Fitness Circuits
CUSTOMER CARE AWARD: Martin and Co
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR: Julie Treacy (Manor Farm Shop)
TEAM OF THE YEAR: The Fragrance Shop
BEST PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING CAMPAIGN: March Hair
GREEN COMPANY OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd... read more
Most read news
- 20:38 WATCH: Festive magic lights up The Alnwick Garden
- 20:33 Ally McCoist leaves Rangers after club place manager on 'gardening...
- 20:28 Per Mertesacker savaged on Twitter by Arsenal fans after late...
- 20:17 Liverpool were unlucky against Manchester United and Arsenal... but...
- 20:16 VIDEO: Dr. Evil returns to mock Sony and North Korea on Saturday...
- 17:51 Man Utd News: Bale deal, TRIPLE swoop, LVG's fury, Falcao hailed
- 17:48 Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Nacer Chadli tweets sly dig at rivals...
- 17:29 Police following 'positive' lead after OAP dies in midnight attack...
- 17:23 Arsenal fans tear into Mathieu Flamini for shambolic first-half...
- 14:49 My son will sign for Arsenal - French star's dad reveals transfer...