Rugby Business Excellence Awards 2013: the winners
The biggest night in the town's business calendar took place at Dunchurch Park Hotel last night (Friday).
Hundreds of people enjoyed the black-tie ceremony which included entertainment from ventriloquist Paul Zerdin.
The list of winners across 11 categories are as follows:
TOWN CENTRE OUTLET OF THE YEAR: Abraxas
BUSINESS NEWCOMER: Edward Knight Estate Agents
INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR: Military Fitness Circuits
CUSTOMER CARE AWARD: Martin and Co
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR: Julie Treacy (Manor Farm Shop)
TEAM OF THE YEAR: The Fragrance Shop
BEST PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING CAMPAIGN: March Hair
GREEN COMPANY OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd... read more
Most read news
- 01:37 London Fashion Week: Tom Ford strides ahead in search of the...
- 01:21 The Day I Came Face To Face With Islamic State
- 01:21 Barbara Streisand Admits To Suffering Nerves
- 01:20 Insight - 'Mr. Confession' and his boss drive China's antitrust...
- 01:19 Angel di Maria pleased with 'great start' to Manchester United...
- 01:16 £4m boost for cyberspace security
- 01:14 Hull City: Abel Hernandez profile
- 01:12 Britain slides to five-year low in E&Y's renewable energy ranking
- 01:05 Good as gold! Kimberley Garner shakes up her usual style with edgy...
- 01:01 Jerome Champagne to stand against Sepp Blatter for FIFA presidency...