Rugby Business Excellence Awards 2013: the winners
The biggest night in the town's business calendar took place at Dunchurch Park Hotel last night (Friday).
Hundreds of people enjoyed the black-tie ceremony which included entertainment from ventriloquist Paul Zerdin.
The list of winners across 11 categories are as follows:
TOWN CENTRE OUTLET OF THE YEAR: Abraxas
BUSINESS NEWCOMER: Edward Knight Estate Agents
INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR: Military Fitness Circuits
CUSTOMER CARE AWARD: Martin and Co
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR: Julie Treacy (Manor Farm Shop)
TEAM OF THE YEAR: The Fragrance Shop
BEST PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING CAMPAIGN: March Hair
GREEN COMPANY OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd... read more
Most read news
- 19:33 Alvaro Negredo signs off from Manchester City with classy farewell...
- 19:29 Stoke City: Oussama Assaidi insists he is fit after summer in gym
- 19:22 Gatwick may be the least bad solution to Britain's airport crisis
- 19:13 Multi-millionaire backers of climate change denial think-tank revealed
- 19:12 FBI investigates 4Chan for posting hacked nude celebrity photos
- 18:56 Emma Watson steps in to defend pal Jennifer Lawrence over naked...
- 16:43 Radamel Falcao: The Manchester United striker's goals and tricks on...
- 14:46 Angel Di Maria "really wanted PSG transfer over Manchester United...
- 14:39 NEW LOOK ARSENAL! Is this how Arsenal will line up with Welbeck...
- 14:08 Fabio Borini launches bizarre rant after failed Liverpool exit