Rugby Business Excellence Awards 2013: the winners
The biggest night in the town's business calendar took place at Dunchurch Park Hotel last night (Friday).
Hundreds of people enjoyed the black-tie ceremony which included entertainment from ventriloquist Paul Zerdin.
The list of winners across 11 categories are as follows:
TOWN CENTRE OUTLET OF THE YEAR: Abraxas
BUSINESS NEWCOMER: Edward Knight Estate Agents
INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR: Military Fitness Circuits
CUSTOMER CARE AWARD: Martin and Co
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR: Julie Treacy (Manor Farm Shop)
TEAM OF THE YEAR: The Fragrance Shop
BEST PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING CAMPAIGN: March Hair
GREEN COMPANY OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd... read more
Most read news
- 00:20 Get this: Elegant and colourful accessories we want this week
- 00:20 Dark arts: Halloween make-up essentials
- 00:20 Beauty news: The latest products and launches
- 00:20 Spooky fun: The best Halloween treats
- 00:20 Up to the minute: The best clocks and watches
- 00:17 UK profit warnings at highest level since 2008
- 00:17 Labour and banks plan house-building funds
- 00:11 Afghan women’s cycling team dares to pursue Olympic dream
- 00:06 Comment: Should we worry over UK growth slowdown?
- 22:44 Manchester United vs Chelsea: Louis van Gaal - I could have axed...