Rugby Business Excellence Awards 2013: the winners
The biggest night in the town's business calendar took place at Dunchurch Park Hotel last night (Friday).
Hundreds of people enjoyed the black-tie ceremony which included entertainment from ventriloquist Paul Zerdin.
The list of winners across 11 categories are as follows:
TOWN CENTRE OUTLET OF THE YEAR: Abraxas
BUSINESS NEWCOMER: Edward Knight Estate Agents
INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR: Military Fitness Circuits
CUSTOMER CARE AWARD: Martin and Co
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR: Julie Treacy (Manor Farm Shop)
TEAM OF THE YEAR: The Fragrance Shop
BEST PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING CAMPAIGN: March Hair
GREEN COMPANY OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd... read more
Most read news
- 22:01 Elephants drugged with heroin by Chinese gangs
- 21:59 Eastbourne Pier fire: recap after blaze destroyed large section of...
- 21:57 Romelu Lukaku joins Everton: Striker completes club-record £24m...
- 21:48 Bank of America ordered to pay $1.27 billion for 'Hustle' fraud
- 21:43 Man rescued by fire crews following two-car crash outside of Morley...
- 21:40 COLUMN-Fed to widen Main St/Wall St gap: James Saft
- 21:35 Dementia diagnosis rises by 60 per cent in 7 years
- 19:26 Former Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand conducts awkward...
- 18:57 Steven Gerrard’s encouragement for Garstang teenager
- 17:54 Arturo Vidal will tell Juventus he wants Manchester United transfer...