Rugby Business Excellence Awards 2013: the winners
The biggest night in the town's business calendar took place at Dunchurch Park Hotel last night (Friday).
Hundreds of people enjoyed the black-tie ceremony which included entertainment from ventriloquist Paul Zerdin.
The list of winners across 11 categories are as follows:
TOWN CENTRE OUTLET OF THE YEAR: Abraxas
BUSINESS NEWCOMER: Edward Knight Estate Agents
INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR: Military Fitness Circuits
CUSTOMER CARE AWARD: Martin and Co
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR: Julie Treacy (Manor Farm Shop)
TEAM OF THE YEAR: The Fragrance Shop
BEST PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING CAMPAIGN: March Hair
GREEN COMPANY OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd... read more
Most read news
- 04:16 British construction firms Balfour Beatty, Carillion eye merger
- 04:16 Jemma Lowe reaches Commonwealth Games 100m butterfly semi-finals in...
- 04:14 Benedict Cumberbatch dominates DreamWorks panel at San Diego ComicCon
- 04:04 First Americans 'reached Europe five centuries before Columbus...
- 04:03 McDonald's takes chicken nuggets off menu in Hong Kong amid food scare
- 03:57 Lily Allen review — pop for the iPhone generation, including new mums
- 03:45 Football favour led to launch of new business
- 03:39 MPs urge more power for registrars
- 03:19 Market round-up
- 22:36 Manchester United OUTBID Barcelona in race to sign £17m-rated Dutch...