Rugby Business Excellence Awards 2013: the winners
The biggest night in the town's business calendar took place at Dunchurch Park Hotel last night (Friday).
Hundreds of people enjoyed the black-tie ceremony which included entertainment from ventriloquist Paul Zerdin.
The list of winners across 11 categories are as follows:
TOWN CENTRE OUTLET OF THE YEAR: Abraxas
BUSINESS NEWCOMER: Edward Knight Estate Agents
INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR: Military Fitness Circuits
CUSTOMER CARE AWARD: Martin and Co
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR: Julie Treacy (Manor Farm Shop)
TEAM OF THE YEAR: The Fragrance Shop
BEST PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING CAMPAIGN: March Hair
GREEN COMPANY OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd... read more
Most read news
- 07:11 Fashion-forward family celebrates 30 years in retail
- 07:11 Wakefield schoolboy shows off his two sets of teeth
- 07:10 Plan to merge an infant and junior school in Radcliffe turned down
- 07:10 Make sure you are covered...
- 07:10 What's On 2nd October & 3rd October
- 07:04 Arsene Wenger surprised how good Man Utd reject Danny Welbeck...
- 07:04 Morley scam warning after hoax calls
- 06:59 Asian markets join global slide on growth concerns
- 06:55 Fighter jet sightings: Ministry of Defence won't comment over plane...
- 06:47 Star search helps find talents of tomorrow