Rugby Business Excellence Awards 2013: the winners
The biggest night in the town's business calendar took place at Dunchurch Park Hotel last night (Friday).
Hundreds of people enjoyed the black-tie ceremony which included entertainment from ventriloquist Paul Zerdin.
The list of winners across 11 categories are as follows:
TOWN CENTRE OUTLET OF THE YEAR: Abraxas
BUSINESS NEWCOMER: Edward Knight Estate Agents
INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR: Military Fitness Circuits
CUSTOMER CARE AWARD: Martin and Co
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR: Julie Treacy (Manor Farm Shop)
TEAM OF THE YEAR: The Fragrance Shop
BEST PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING CAMPAIGN: March Hair
GREEN COMPANY OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd... read more
Most read news
- 15:22 Bottle of vodka provides miracle cure for dying dog
- 15:19 First BBC Young Musician jazz award won by saxophonist
- 15:19 Council tax freeze approved
- 15:17 Crash forces road closure
- 15:15 Specsavers joins ranks of Foodbank
- 15:15 Abbey Fields springs into life with display
- 15:12 Inverness 0 Dundee United 5: Jackie McNamara's side storm into...
- 15:12 Best form of attack is defence! Jose Mourinho praises 'mature'...
- 15:09 Tottenham plot summer move for Manchester City's James Milner
- 15:02 Australian man Rod Sommerville reacts to bite from deadly snake by...