Rugby Business Excellence Awards 2013: the winners
The biggest night in the town's business calendar took place at Dunchurch Park Hotel last night (Friday).
Hundreds of people enjoyed the black-tie ceremony which included entertainment from ventriloquist Paul Zerdin.
The list of winners across 11 categories are as follows:
TOWN CENTRE OUTLET OF THE YEAR: Abraxas
BUSINESS NEWCOMER: Edward Knight Estate Agents
INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR: Military Fitness Circuits
CUSTOMER CARE AWARD: Martin and Co
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR: Julie Treacy (Manor Farm Shop)
TEAM OF THE YEAR: The Fragrance Shop
BEST PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING CAMPAIGN: March Hair
GREEN COMPANY OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd... read more
- 07:02 Gwynedd Council to decide on raising tax by up to 5% this week
- 06:56 Record view: It's time to update our justice system
- 06:54 Scots grappler Grado game for a golf lesson from Celtic legend John...
- 06:48 Mohammed Emwazi's mum knew Jihadi John was her son when she watched...
- 06:48 Uighur migrants held in Thailand for 11 months take case to court
- 06:36 New Coventry City loan striker Nick Proschwitz convinced club will...
- 06:36 IBM shareholder sues company, alleging it overvalued chip unit
- 06:11 Man City v Leicester: Premier League preview
- 06:11 Man United opinion: Forlan stats a warning for Falcao
- 05:03 Cavern Pub pies, Lomax buskers and three other things to look out...