Rugby Business Excellence Awards 2013: the winners
The biggest night in the town's business calendar took place at Dunchurch Park Hotel last night (Friday).
Hundreds of people enjoyed the black-tie ceremony which included entertainment from ventriloquist Paul Zerdin.
The list of winners across 11 categories are as follows:
TOWN CENTRE OUTLET OF THE YEAR: Abraxas
BUSINESS NEWCOMER: Edward Knight Estate Agents
INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR: Military Fitness Circuits
CUSTOMER CARE AWARD: Martin and Co
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR: Julie Treacy (Manor Farm Shop)
TEAM OF THE YEAR: The Fragrance Shop
BEST PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING CAMPAIGN: March Hair
GREEN COMPANY OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd... read more
- 12:12 Harry Kane, David de Gea and Eden Hazard named in PFA Premier...
- 12:11 Grantham return for controversial comedian Jimmy carr
- 12:11 MEMORY LANE: Margaret Thatcher received a mixed reception on her...
- 12:05 Premier League Team of the Day: Graziano Pelle nets brace as Jamie...
- 12:02 Chris and Paul get top placings
- 11:48 Sunday Times Rich List 2015 reveal's Merseyside's wealthiest people
- 11:45 'Don't silence the pipes': Fury as Boris Johnson BANS bagpipes from...
- 11:44 EXCLUSIVE: Trident nuclear submarines to be moved to Gibraltar amid...
- 11:44 Takeaways hit by BB gun attacks in Middleton and Moston
- 11:07 Manchester United "ready to battle to land £10million transfer of...