Rugby Business Excellence Awards 2013: the winners
The biggest night in the town's business calendar took place at Dunchurch Park Hotel last night (Friday).
Hundreds of people enjoyed the black-tie ceremony which included entertainment from ventriloquist Paul Zerdin.
The list of winners across 11 categories are as follows:
TOWN CENTRE OUTLET OF THE YEAR: Abraxas
BUSINESS NEWCOMER: Edward Knight Estate Agents
INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR: Military Fitness Circuits
CUSTOMER CARE AWARD: Martin and Co
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR: Julie Treacy (Manor Farm Shop)
TEAM OF THE YEAR: The Fragrance Shop
BEST... read more
- 18:33 After a snowy Valentine’s Day what does this week’s weather have in...
- 18:29 12 Valentine’s Day cocktail recipes because who doesn’t love booze?
- 18:19 Manchester City 1-2 Tottenham Hotspur: Blues' title hopes take...
- 18:17 Manchester City 1-2 Tottenham Hotspur: Christian Eriksen proves to...
- 18:13 Fire in wheelie bins in Louth
- 18:12 New app tells you what breed of dog you are
- 18:11 Arsenal’s Laurent Koscielny is the best defender in the Premier...
- 18:11 Arsenal interested in move for Leicester City star N’Golo Kante
- 18:11 Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe admits 'we have to do better' after dip...
- 18:08 British heavyweight Anthony Joshua to fight Charles Martin for...