Rugby Business Excellence Awards 2013: the winners
The biggest night in the town's business calendar took place at Dunchurch Park Hotel last night (Friday).
Hundreds of people enjoyed the black-tie ceremony which included entertainment from ventriloquist Paul Zerdin.
The list of winners across 11 categories are as follows:
TOWN CENTRE OUTLET OF THE YEAR: Abraxas
BUSINESS NEWCOMER: Edward Knight Estate Agents
INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR: Military Fitness Circuits
CUSTOMER CARE AWARD: Martin and Co
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR: Julie Treacy (Manor Farm Shop)
TEAM OF THE YEAR: The Fragrance Shop
BEST PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING CAMPAIGN: March Hair
GREEN COMPANY OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd... read more
- 22:46 EXCLUSIVE: FA forced to SCRAP Team GB for 2016 Olympics
- 22:42 Ordinary Lies, episode 3, TV review: Even the office bore is a dark...
- 22:42 General Election 2015: Miliband promises an end to 'zero hours...
- 22:41 Denayer makes Belgium debut in crucial qualifying win
- 22:40 Calls to give same anonymity to education support staff as teachers...
- 22:39 'I can't watch Brits fall': Madonna reveals she can't bring herself...
- 22:38 ENGLAND PLAYER RATINGS: Wayne Rooney puts in a captain's display in...
- 22:37 Ryan Mason reveals arm tattoo during England v Italy, it looks like...
- 22:36 James Ward-Prowse: I dream of CAPTAINING England like my Chelsea...
- 22:31 Jeremy Clarkson to appear on Top Gear live tour with former...