Rugby Business Excellence Awards 2013: the winners
The biggest night in the town's business calendar took place at Dunchurch Park Hotel last night (Friday).
Hundreds of people enjoyed the black-tie ceremony which included entertainment from ventriloquist Paul Zerdin.
The list of winners across 11 categories are as follows:
TOWN CENTRE OUTLET OF THE YEAR: Abraxas
BUSINESS NEWCOMER: Edward Knight Estate Agents
INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR: Military Fitness Circuits
CUSTOMER CARE AWARD: Martin and Co
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR: Julie Treacy (Manor Farm Shop)
TEAM OF THE YEAR: The Fragrance Shop
BEST PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING CAMPAIGN: March Hair
GREEN COMPANY OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd... read more
Most read news
- 20:51 Chelsea 1 Man City 1: We deserved to win at Chelsea - Pellegrini
- 20:45 Isis release video "showing execution of Japanese hostage'
- 20:43 Suspected U.S. drone strike kills Al Qaeda militants in Yemen
- 20:38 Brendan Rodgers: Why I left out Steven Gerrard
- 20:33 Frank Lampard: What it was like to return to Chelsea
- 20:33 Exclusive - FBI says it had no prior knowledge of Phillipine raid...
- 20:33 BREAKING: Japanese hostage executed by terror group Islamic State
- 20:30 Lampard: Chelsea are favourites to win the Premier League
- 20:23 Harris on Dobbo watch as Wolves loom
- 19:16 SNAPPED: Chelsea fans blast SHAMELESS and TRAITOR Frank Lampard