Rugby Business Excellence Awards 2013: the winners
The biggest night in the town's business calendar took place at Dunchurch Park Hotel last night (Friday).
Hundreds of people enjoyed the black-tie ceremony which included entertainment from ventriloquist Paul Zerdin.
The list of winners across 11 categories are as follows:
TOWN CENTRE OUTLET OF THE YEAR: Abraxas
BUSINESS NEWCOMER: Edward Knight Estate Agents
INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR: Military Fitness Circuits
CUSTOMER CARE AWARD: Martin and Co
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR: Julie Treacy (Manor Farm Shop)
TEAM OF THE YEAR: The Fragrance Shop
BEST PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING CAMPAIGN: March Hair
GREEN COMPANY OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd... read more
Most read news
- 07:53 Today’s weather
- 07:50 Salisbury on top 10 cities list
- 07:47 A quarter of shoppers have faced problems with an online delivery -...
- 07:47 Over-55s in record £1billion equity raid on their homes: Older...
- 07:46 Van Gaal: We can catch Chelsea
- 07:40 Hull City's Michael Dawson: 'Squad is strong enough to cope with...
- 07:40 QUIZ NIGHT: Church Gresley fun quiz raises £740 for charity
- 07:33 Man Utd News: £20m Pique Old Trafford RETURN, Di Maria slammed,...
- 07:30 Derbyshire Bonfire Night displays – LIST OF EVENTS
- 07:29 Derbyshire Bonfire Night displays – LIST OF EVENTS