Rugby Business Excellence Awards 2013: the winners
The biggest night in the town's business calendar took place at Dunchurch Park Hotel last night (Friday).
Hundreds of people enjoyed the black-tie ceremony which included entertainment from ventriloquist Paul Zerdin.
The list of winners across 11 categories are as follows:
TOWN CENTRE OUTLET OF THE YEAR: Abraxas
BUSINESS NEWCOMER: Edward Knight Estate Agents
INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR: Military Fitness Circuits
CUSTOMER CARE AWARD: Martin and Co
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR: Julie Treacy (Manor Farm Shop)
TEAM OF THE YEAR: The Fragrance Shop
BEST PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING CAMPAIGN: March Hair
GREEN COMPANY OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd... read more
- 01:52 Japanese shares higher on trade data
- 01:49 Dollar hovers at two-month high vs. yen after CPI boost
- 01:42 Asian shares edge down on U.S. rate hike bets
- 01:39 Colin Montgomerie retains Senior PGA Championship title in Indiana
- 01:38 Do you remember the Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle?
- 01:38 University guide 2016: University of East Anglia
- 01:38 University guide 2016: University of Bath
- 01:36 Diego Maradona labels current FIFA president Sept Blatter as a...
- 01:36 Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal under pressure to speed up...
- 01:36 Stoke City boss Mark Hughes praises his players after securing...