Rugby Business Excellence Awards 2013: the winners
The biggest night in the town's business calendar took place at Dunchurch Park Hotel last night (Friday).
Hundreds of people enjoyed the black-tie ceremony which included entertainment from ventriloquist Paul Zerdin.
The list of winners across 11 categories are as follows:
TOWN CENTRE OUTLET OF THE YEAR: Abraxas
BUSINESS NEWCOMER: Edward Knight Estate Agents
INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR: Military Fitness Circuits
CUSTOMER CARE AWARD: Martin and Co
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR: Julie Treacy (Manor Farm Shop)
TEAM OF THE YEAR: The Fragrance Shop
BEST PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING CAMPAIGN: March Hair
GREEN COMPANY OF THE YEAR: Automotive Insulations Ltd... read more
Most read news
- 16:45 Kim and Kanye watch out, these girls have your style locked down
- 16:43 Elena Ferrante: the global literary sensation nobody knows
- 16:42 Monaco of the Glen: Highlands estate up for sale for £6million -...
- 16:42 Teenager stabbed to death on London street
- 16:40 Neighbourhood watch: Chiswick
- 16:29 Mr Biscuits the kitten escapes death after getting caught in car...
- 16:27 Want to know when you'll die? There's an app for that
- 16:23 Buyer's story: "We're together at last'
- 16:23 Disney princesses are given realistic waistlines, the world doesn't...
- 15:55 Arsenal receive MASSIVE boost in their pursuit of Sporting Lisbon ace