Salma Hayek told baby would suffer from Down syndrome
Actress Salma Hayek endured a "difficult pregnancy" during which she nearly lost her baby and was then told her little girl would be born with Down syndrome, according to her husband.
Hayek's partner, French businessman Francois-Henri Pinault, made the revelation in a New York court on Friday during testimony in his ongoing child support battle with supermodel Linda Evangelista.
Evangelista conceived her son, five-year-old Augustin James, while Pinault was briefly separated from Hayek and has filed legal papers demanding £28,750-a-month in support payments.
Pinault took the stand to testify as part of the case, and on Friday he revealed Evangelista agreed to postpone the legal... read more
Most read news
- 12:10 Jonathan Melville: Three good reasons to enjoy Cannes
- 12:05 Man arrested on suspicion of burglary in Ripley
- 12:05 Douglas enjoys smiling for camera
- 12:04 MANCHESTER CITY RULE OUT RADAMEL FALCAO AND NEYMAR MOVES
- 12:04 Eco homes scheme is proposed for village
- 11:49 Google acquires kite-power generator
- 11:48 Spanky the parrot does a flier
- 11:42 Deadline looms for award entries
- 11:39 LIVE: Woolwich murderer Michael Adebolajo's former Lincolnshire...
- 11:35 Lufthansa, United win EU approval for revenue-sharing pact