Scary clown sightings move into Lincolnshire
The figure was attempting to scare members of the public in the town centre and now a second clown has been spotted in Lincolnshire. A picture posted on social networking site Facebook captures the figure peering through the window.
Fancy a Tablet PC? *One to One Financial Services Ltd
View details Print voucher
Our CNM Tablet PC's are on special offer at the moment, and you can spread the cost over several weeks to help keep the initial expense down.
Terms: All applicants must be 18 or over.
All applications are subject to status.
For full terms and conditions please visit our website.
Contact: 01522 303121
Valid until: Thursday, November 21 2013
The terrifying picture was reportedly... read more
- 06:44 Brazil Petrobras probe sees politicians targeted
- 06:42 U.S. Democrats, State Department defend Hillary Clinton over email...
- 06:41 'Tom Lineham will bounce back for Hull FC' - Tom Briscoe
- 06:36 Domestic economy drives Irish services sector growth in Feb - PMI
- 06:31 Former Premier League referee Mark Halsey vows not to quit Twitter...
- 06:31 Newcastle v Manchester United: Premier League preview
- 06:31 Etihad atmosphere can help Man City salvage title bid - 1894 Group
- 06:31 Man City v Leicester: Demichelis to return, 4-4-2 again and more to...
- 06:31 Sale Sharks boost as Magnus Lund signs new contract
- 06:30 Derby dog walker 'lucky to be alive' after hit-and-run accident