Scary clown sightings move into Lincolnshire
The figure was attempting to scare members of the public in the town centre and now a second clown has been spotted in Lincolnshire. A picture posted on social networking site Facebook captures the figure peering through the window.
Fancy a Tablet PC? *One to One Financial Services Ltd
View details Print voucher
Our CNM Tablet PC's are on special offer at the moment, and you can spread the cost over several weeks to help keep the initial expense down.
Terms: All applicants must be 18 or over.
All applications are subject to status.
For full terms and conditions please visit our website.
Contact: 01522 303121
Valid until: Thursday, November 21 2013
The terrifying picture was reportedly... read more
Most read news
- 04:14 Rival Rallies As Putin Defends Breakaway Vote
- 04:14 Colombia election shrinks government majority in Congress
- 04:10 App launched to cut hidden salt
- 04:09 Pop's unsung stars: 20 Feet From Stardom shines spotlight on...
- 04:01 The kingdom that's closed to women: Saudi princesses tethered by...
- 03:52 MP Evans faces sex offences trial
- 03:43 Equities slide on disappointing China trade data, Ukraine crisis
- 03:33 Girls recap: season three, episode 10 – Role Play
- 03:32 MacRitchie helping to open up paths to a brighter future
- 03:32 Trading Places: who's changing jobs in corporate Scotland