Scary clown sightings move into Lincolnshire
The figure was attempting to scare members of the public in the town centre and now a second clown has been spotted in Lincolnshire. A picture posted on social networking site Facebook captures the figure peering through the window.
Fancy a Tablet PC? *One to One Financial Services Ltd
View details Print voucher
Our CNM Tablet PC's are on special offer at the moment, and you can spread the cost over several weeks to help keep the initial expense down.
Terms: All applicants must be 18 or... read more
- 10:01 Mitsubishi Outlander works its quiet charm
- 09:55 Will AI make us STUPID? Will.i.am fears we're investing more in...
- 09:48 I want to hire a car on holiday in Spain, but have penalty points...
- 09:45 No RBS share payout till 2017
- 09:45 France settles warship compensation claim with Russia
- 09:36 Six pubs a week closing in West Midlands, say beer campaigners
- 09:27 Done Deal: Manchester City star makes quick exit just 25 days after...
- 09:06 Manchester United expected to confirm major transfer in 48 hours...
- 09:03 Snoopgate: Parties band together to demand that David Cameron calls...
- 08:59 Manchester United transfer news: De Gea deal, Pedro offer accepted,...