Scary clown sightings move into Lincolnshire
The figure was attempting to scare members of the public in the town centre and now a second clown has been spotted in Lincolnshire. A picture posted on social networking site Facebook captures the figure peering through the window.
Fancy a Tablet PC? *One to One Financial Services Ltd
View details Print voucher
Our CNM Tablet PC's are on special offer at the moment, and you can spread the cost over several weeks to help keep the initial expense down.
Terms: All applicants must be 18 or over.
All applications are subject to status.
For full terms and conditions please visit our website.
Contact: 01522 303121
Valid until: Thursday, November 21 2013
The terrifying picture was reportedly... read more
Most read news
- 05:05 Naval Gazing: Future Warships Put To The Test
- 04:48 Jeff Salway: Choose charity money wisely
- 04:39 Hundreds Hurt In Violent Pakistan Clashes
- 04:27 'Why has it taken so long to reopen Sunshine House?': Mum of boy...
- 04:22 Marine cuisine
- 04:22 Kingdom of the swingers
- 04:17 Fukushima fallout: Resentment grows in nearby Japanese city
- 03:34 London Scottish 19 Glasgow 38: Still plenty for Warriors to work on
- 03:34 India leave England in a spin
- 00:57 Real Madrid enquire about Javier Hernandez loan move in case they...