Scary clown sightings move into Lincolnshire
The figure was attempting to scare members of the public in the town centre and now a second clown has been spotted in Lincolnshire. A picture posted on social networking site Facebook captures the figure peering through the window.
Fancy a Tablet PC? *One to One Financial Services Ltd
View details Print voucher
Our CNM Tablet PC's are on special offer at the moment, and you can spread the cost over several weeks to help keep the initial expense down.
Terms: All applicants must be 18 or over.
All applications are subject to status.
For full terms and conditions please visit our website.
Contact: 01522 303121
Valid until: Thursday, November 21 2013
The terrifying picture was reportedly... read more
- 00:21 Turtle on edge of extinction after sudden attack by mystery disease
- 00:15 Merseyside Police cracking down on drivers using phones at the wheel
- 00:09 West, Africa trade barbs on U.N. appeal against illicit small arms
- 22:50 Manchester City in pole position to sign £45m-rated Raheem...
- 22:45 Manchester United set to finalise transfer plans over next three days
- 22:19 TRANSFER NEWS: Man United eye Chelsea hero, Arsenal DONE DEAL,...
- 21:42 Jose Mourinho: I could manage Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd or City...
- 19:58 Arsenal transfer news: Tomas Rosicky done deal, ‘Yohan Cabaye and...
- 19:52 Manchester United transfer news: "Carlos Bacca hints at £18m move,...
- 18:09 Man United Transfer News: De Gea STAYING, £150m QUADRUPLE raid,...