Scary clown sightings move into Lincolnshire
The figure was attempting to scare members of the public in the town centre and now a second clown has been spotted in Lincolnshire. A picture posted on social networking site Facebook captures the figure peering through the window.
Fancy a Tablet PC? *One to One Financial Services Ltd
View details Print voucher
Our CNM Tablet PC's are on special offer at the moment, and you can spread the cost over several weeks to help keep the initial expense down.
Terms: All applicants must be 18 or over.
All applications are subject to status.
For full terms and conditions please visit our website.
Contact: 01522 303121
Valid until: Thursday, November 21 2013
The terrifying picture was reportedly... read more
- 01:52 Market Report: Footsie enjoys its best quarter in two years - but...
- 01:52 James Moore: How can the Pru justify these fat pay rewards?
- 01:52 James Moore: Alliance Trust is under pressure, and quite rightly so
- 01:52 Britain's economic growth revised up for 2014 by ONS as exports surge
- 01:32 Tiger Woods fuels Masters speculation after four-time champion...
- 01:27 Andros Townsend and Ross Barkley hailed by Roy Hodgson as subs...
- 01:20 Bad blood between Lynch and HP spills into courtroom showdown
- 01:20 Over 1,500 Halifax savers to share £2m in bumper June draw
- 01:20 Why you SHOULDN'T take a lump sum from your pension amid the...
- 01:20 Mitie mashed as squeeze in local council spending triggers profits...