Scary clown sightings move into Lincolnshire
The figure was attempting to scare members of the public in the town centre and now a second clown has been spotted in Lincolnshire. A picture posted on social networking site Facebook captures the figure peering through the window.
Fancy a Tablet PC? *One to One Financial Services Ltd
View details Print voucher
Our CNM Tablet PC's are on special offer at the moment, and you can spread the cost over several weeks to help keep the initial expense down.
Terms: All applicants must be 18 or over.
All applications are subject to status.
For full terms and conditions please visit our website.
Contact: 01522 303121
Valid until: Thursday, November 21 2013
The terrifying picture was reportedly... read more
Most read news
- 05:11 Tough-talking Steph has tissues at the ready for Children of...
- 05:11 Budding writers helped to bloom at city’s Lit Fest
- 05:04 New club aims to ‘bridge the gap’ in loneliness services for the...
- 04:59 DNA Clears Brothers After 30 Years In Prison
- 04:58 Crew of doomed South Korea ferry drank beer while awaiting rescue -...
- 04:46 India's bright GDP just a small step in long road to sustained revival
- 04:46 Government to sign 3.5 billion pounds deal with General Dynamics...
- 04:44 Work starts on £4.5m Solihull School sixth form centre
- 04:34 Asian shares rise, dollar on top of the heap
- 03:38 Markets by Rog Wood