Scary clown sightings move into Lincolnshire
The figure was attempting to scare members of the public in the town centre and now a second clown has been spotted in Lincolnshire. A picture posted on social networking site Facebook captures the figure peering through the window.
Fancy a Tablet PC? *One to One Financial Services Ltd
View details Print voucher
Our CNM Tablet PC's are on special offer at the moment, and you can spread the cost over several weeks to help keep the initial expense down.
Terms: All applicants must be 18 or over.
All applications are subject to status.
For full terms and conditions please visit our website.
Contact: 01522 303121
Valid until: Thursday, November 21 2013
The terrifying picture was reportedly... read more
Most read news
- 01:42 GLASGOW 2014: Guy Learmonth and Samantha Kinghorn make it through
- 01:38 Asian shares sluggish, dollar holds firm before Fed
- 01:30 Sun shines on Next as it hikes profit forecasts
- 01:30 James Moore: Who can predict what will emerge from swamp?
- 01:30 James Moore: Andrew Higginson faces a tough time transforming...
- 01:24 Grace Mugabe steps on road to succeed her husband
- 01:24 Fresh default looms for Argentina over US debts
- 01:24 Cambodia Khmer Rouge leaders facing genocide trial
- 01:23 Proud mum Diana congratulates Laura after stunning 1500m race
- 01:11 BP’s fears on Russia sanctions take shine off jump in profits