Scary clown sightings move into Lincolnshire
The figure was attempting to scare members of the public in the town centre and now a second clown has been spotted in Lincolnshire. A picture posted on social networking site Facebook captures the figure peering through the window.
Fancy a Tablet PC? *One to One Financial Services Ltd
View details Print voucher
Our CNM Tablet PC's are on special offer at the moment, and you can spread the cost over several weeks to help keep the initial expense down.
Terms: All applicants must be 18 or over.
All applications are subject to status.
For full terms and conditions please visit our website.
Contact: 01522 303121
Valid until: Thursday, November 21 2013
The terrifying picture was reportedly... read more
Most read news
- 05:33 Café plan for former Leeds public loo site isn’t to everyone’s taste
- 05:31 Doncaster regeneration scheme’s national award joy
- 05:26 Ofcom branded 'hapless' as city waits on local TV licence decision
- 05:19 GPs To Pocket £55 For Dementia Diagnosis
- 05:18 YEP survey: Readers reveal Leeds traffic and congestion concerns
- 05:18 Row over “expensive luxury” of new town council for Guiseley
- 05:11 US Photojournalist Is Cured Of Ebola Virus
- 05:02 'I am a Liberian, not a virus': west Africans hit back against...
- 04:54 Berlin: send us your travel tips
- 04:39 WHO aims for Ebola serum in weeks and vaccine tests in Africa by...