Scary clown sightings move into Lincolnshire
The figure was attempting to scare members of the public in the town centre and now a second clown has been spotted in Lincolnshire. A picture posted on social networking site Facebook captures the figure peering through the window.
Fancy a Tablet PC? *One to One Financial Services Ltd
View details Print voucher
Our CNM Tablet PC's are on special offer at the moment, and you can spread the cost over several weeks to help keep the initial expense down.
Terms: All applicants must be 18 or over.
All applications are subject to status.
For full terms and conditions please visit our website.
Contact: 01522 303121
Valid until: Thursday, November 21 2013
The terrifying picture was reportedly... read more
Most read news
- 22:19 Halloween ravers take it too far by dressing up as IS militants...
- 22:15 Fire brigade battle huge blaze at primary school in Northenden
- 22:14 Madeley Heath pub has licence revoked after excessive noise and...
- 22:12 Tommy Docherty interview: The Doc who put Manchester United down...
- 22:12 Alexi Sanchez: Streetwise Arsenal forward is the real deal, says...
- 22:12 MARTIN KEOWN: Mauricio Pochettino should be respected for saying...
- 22:10 Barden high school class of 1955-59
- 21:07 Arsenal News: Khedira to Man Utd, Hummels deal AGREED, Rabiot blow
- 20:28 TRANSFER NEWS: Khedira to Man Utd, Arsenal's Hummels DEAL, Chelsea...
- 19:18 Man Utd target Mats Hummels on the VERGE of joining Arsenal