Scary clown sightings move into Lincolnshire
The figure was attempting to scare members of the public in the town centre and now a second clown has been spotted in Lincolnshire. A picture posted on social networking site Facebook captures the figure peering through the window.
Fancy a Tablet PC? *One to One Financial Services Ltd
View details Print voucher
Our CNM Tablet PC's are on special offer at the moment, and you can spread the cost over several weeks to help keep the initial expense down.
Terms: All applicants must be 18 or over.
All applications are subject to status.
For full terms and conditions please visit our website.
Contact: 01522 303121
Valid until: Thursday, November 21 2013
The terrifying picture was reportedly... read more
Most read news
- 23:53 Take Taghrooda to bridge age and gender gap for Ascot prize
- 23:53 Tour de France 2014: Tony Martin favourite for penultimate stage...
- 23:40 England vs India Third Test preview: Overlooked Giles is not for...
- 23:40 England vs India Third Test preview: Bad tempers cast cloud over...
- 23:40 GLASGOW 2014: How golden boy Daniel Wallace turned his life around
- 23:31 Commonwealth Games 2014: Welsh duo add individual medals to team...
- 23:31 Commonwealth Games 2014: Defeat in men’s hockey and Niall Stott red...
- 23:31 Commonwealth Games 2014: Nick Matthew cruises to last eight in...
- 22:57 Arsenal "agree fee with Southampton' for defender Calum Chambers
- 22:29 Notts: An ogre is on the loose at Nottingham Theatre Royal