South Yorkshire girl stole from her own gran
A woman stole her grandmother's £35,000 life savings - and spent the money on drugs and clothes.
Stacey Bann, aged 23, siphoned the cash from wheelchair-bound 89-year-old Noreen Cunnington’s bank accounts.
Louise Gallagher, prosecuting at Sheffield Crown Court, said Mrs Cunnington had dementia.
Bann obtained her grandmother’s bank details last March and set up a bogus bank account in Mrs Cunnington’s name.
On 23 occasions Bann transferred cash from her grandmother’s account to the... read more
- 15:40 EU threatens to withdraw euro in Greece amid fears a major bank is...
- 15:33 Maine man killed after trying to launch firework from top of his head
- 15:31 Transfer News: Arsenal stun Liverpool, Man United's £25m deal,...
- 15:16 More cuts feared in next week's Budget as Osborne lines up a law...
- 15:13 Liverpool "set to complete Christian Benteke transfer this week'
- 14:14 Manchester United "make £10.6million transfer offer for Torino's...
- 13:55 Arsenal "making efforts to sign Real Madrid's Karim Benzema, Arsene...
- 13:42 Manchester United "weigh up transfer of Yohan Cabaye'
- 12:25 Manchester United full-back Luke Shaw loses three kilograms after...
- 11:16 Manchester United need four more signings to challenge for the...