South Yorkshire girl stole from her own gran
A woman stole her grandmother's £35,000 life savings - and spent the money on drugs and clothes.
Stacey Bann, aged 23, siphoned the cash from wheelchair-bound 89-year-old Noreen Cunnington’s bank accounts.
Louise Gallagher, prosecuting at Sheffield Crown Court, said Mrs Cunnington had dementia.
Bann obtained her grandmother’s bank details last March and set up a bogus bank account in Mrs Cunnington’s name.
On 23 occasions Bann transferred cash from her grandmother’s account to the... read more
- 06:42 'The day I never thought I'd see' - mum's pride as miracle boy Levi...
- 06:40 Burton Albion fan's guide to Doncaster Rovers: where to go, park...
- 06:40 Five things we learned from Shrewsbury Town 0 - 1 Burton Albion
- 06:40 Derby County coach Paul Clement's verdict: Not good enough
- 06:39 Bournville meningitis miracle boy raises £1.5K in memory of baby...
- 06:34 New Zealand unveils flag finalists, to mixed reviews
- 06:33 Where will the axe fall as Hartlepool council makes £640,000 cuts?
- 06:33 Hartlepool nursing homes face uncertain future as care providers...
- 06:32 Stars make a stand against fracking
- 05:42 Transfer News: Man Utd record deal, Arsenal £66m double raid,...