Steve Carell requires regular hip jabs
Comedian Steve Carell has to undergo regular pain injections in his hip to treat an old ice hockey injury.
The Crazy, Stupid, Love star has been treating the ailment with twice-yearly medical shots ever since high school, and the 50 year old fears he will eventually need to have hip replacement surgery.
He tells U.S. talk show host David Letterman, "My hip is not so good. I was a goalie in hockey and apparently goalies are prone to these specific hip injuries, so I had to have these injections. It's called orthovisc because it (the hip bone) just grinds against each other (sic)... I... read more
- 02:57 Australia writes to Morrissey and Brigitte Bardot to defend plan to...
- 02:52 48 hours in Geelong, Victoria: where to go, what to do
- 02:48 NT prepares to honour Indigenous people's efforts in Darwin bombing
- 02:47 Whale calf tangled off Australian coast freed
- 02:44 New mother Hayden Panettiere checks into treatment facility amid...
- 02:44 Rachel Weisz stuns in black floral gown as she teams up with suave...
- 02:35 Georgia Williams serious case review findings embarrassment to...
- 02:34 The place where wolves could soon return
- 00:59 Additional offshore wind investment harnessed by GIB
- 00:58 Arsenal ready to make Michy Batshuayi transfer move - report