Steve Carell requires regular hip jabs
Comedian Steve Carell has to undergo regular pain injections in his hip to treat an old ice hockey injury.
The Crazy, Stupid, Love star has been treating the ailment with twice-yearly medical shots ever since high school, and the 50 year old fears he will eventually need to have hip replacement surgery.
He tells U.S. talk show host David Letterman, "My hip is not so good. I was a goalie in hockey and apparently goalies are prone to these specific hip injuries, so I had to have these injections. It's called orthovisc because it (the hip bone) just grinds against each other (sic)... I... read more
- 20:00 Wasps claim bonus point win over London Irish at Twickenham
- 19:57 Old Colwyn OAP accused of indecent exposure was 'foraging for nuts'
- 19:44 REACTIONS: Birmingham City fans have their say after Brighton defeat
- 19:41 Even Andy Murray needs a little help from the family now and again
- 19:28 Jury considering verdicts in perjury trial of cricketer Chris Cairns
- 19:27 Leicester City 1-1 Manchester United: Jamie Vardy breaks Premier...
- 19:27 Blackburn 2-2 Sheffield Wednesday: Lucas Joao strikes late as Paul...
- 19:27 Brighton 2-1 Birmingham: Bobby Zamora strikes again to send...
- 19:27 Jose Mourinho urges Chelsea to 'fight for every point' in bid to...
- 19:04 Merseyside's famous namesakes: From S Claus to 'Harry Potter' and...