Steve Carell requires regular hip jabs
Comedian Steve Carell has to undergo regular pain injections in his hip to treat an old ice hockey injury.
The Crazy, Stupid, Love star has been treating the ailment with twice-yearly medical shots ever since high school, and the 50 year old fears he will eventually need to have hip replacement surgery.
He tells U.S. talk show host David Letterman, "My hip is not so good. I was a goalie in hockey and apparently goalies are prone to these specific hip injuries, so I had to have these injections. It's called orthovisc because it (the hip bone) just grinds against each other (sic)... I think I will (have to have it replaced)."
In the meantime, Carell has to endure uncomfortable... read more
Most read news
- 22:02 Tottenham 5-1 Asteras Tripolis: Erik Lamela rabona strike and Harry...
- 21:57 Tottenham 5 - Asteras 1: Kane grabs hat-trick as Spurs run riot in...
- 21:47 Erik Lamela scores 20-yard 'rabona' goal which left Ben Davies in...
- 21:43 Baby killed by Palestinian driver in Jerusalem was American - U.S.
- 21:28 Chelsea SNUBBED as Man Utd target finalises bumper new contract
- 21:23 WATCH: Erik Lamela scores world-class goal for Tottenham in Europa...
- 18:32 It’s a hostile atmosphere! Chelsea skipper John Terry wary of...
- 18:22 Man Utd News: Big Liverpool target JOINS, De Gea to stay, Rafael...
- 18:21 Liverpool FC striker Mario Balotelli in photo threat claims
- 17:58 Theo Walcott set to return for Arsenal trip to Sunderland