Steve Carell requires regular hip jabs
Comedian Steve Carell has to undergo regular pain injections in his hip to treat an old ice hockey injury.
The Crazy, Stupid, Love star has been treating the ailment with twice-yearly medical shots ever since high school, and the 50 year old fears he will eventually need to have hip replacement surgery.
He tells U.S. talk show host David Letterman, "My hip is not so good. I was a goalie in hockey and apparently goalies are prone to these specific hip injuries, so I had to have these... read more
- 11:30 Is a wild boar on the loose in Hull's Pearson Park?
- 11:24 Nissan pumps £100m into Sunderland plant to build new car
- 11:23 Bikes and mobility scooters on Bath Street ‘need to slow down’
- 11:20 Harworth: Two arrests after seizures of legal highs which could run...
- 11:20 Euro 2016 qualifiers: 10 things to look out for
- 11:16 GARY HOOPER: Sheffield Wednesday VIP box rumours 'not true'...
- 11:16 Is this soap dispenser "racist?' We doubt it
- 11:16 Ex-Rangers administrator Paul Clark appears in court charged in...
- 11:15 Man United's future transfer plans confirmed as Old Trafford...
- 10:48 Arsenal Transfer News: Zlatan never on, Wenger questions Man Utd...