STOCKS NEWS SINGAPORE-Index flat, rigbuilders weigh
Keppel Corp was the most actively traded stock by value in the Singapore market on Tuesday. Shares of the world's largest oil rig builder fell as much as 1 percent to a two-month low of S$11.22, making it one of the worst performers on the index. About 3.9 million shares were traded, matching the average full-day volume traded over the past 30 days.
Keppel's rival Sembcorp Marine also underperformed the market. Sembcorp Marine shed as much as 1.6 percent to S$4.40, the lowest in a month.
"The drop in share prices could be seen as the profit-taking phase for the offshore and marine... read more
- 20:56 A woman was so confident she’d marry her new boyfriend she placed a...
- 20:55 Sam Warburton warns ‘we can only get better’ after Wales beat Scotland
- 20:53 Quique Sanchez Flores: This striker deserves an England callup
- 20:51 TV audience shocked at clip for new Sacha Baron Cohen film Grimsby
- 20:48 Match of the Day running order Saturday February 13th
- 20:26 West Brom midfielder James McClean involved in touchline spat with...
- 20:26 Rotherham held to draw by Birmingham in Neil Warnock's first game...
- 20:15 Iran has banned Valentine’s Day because it supports ‘decadent...
- 20:12 Birmingham City's Gary Rowett admits the Neil Warnock new manager...
- 20:03 Manchester United to make £35million transfer bid for PSG striker...