STOCKS NEWS SINGAPORE-Index flat, rigbuilders weigh
Keppel Corp was the most actively traded stock by value in the Singapore market on Tuesday. Shares of the world's largest oil rig builder fell as much as 1 percent to a two-month low of S$11.22, making it one of the worst performers on the index. About 3.9 million shares were traded, matching the average full-day volume traded over the past 30 days.
Keppel's rival Sembcorp Marine also underperformed the market. Sembcorp Marine shed as much as 1.6 percent to S$4.40, the lowest in a month.... read more
- 17:42 Chelsea's social media team left with egg on their face after worst...
- 17:38 Chelsea 1 Crystal Palace 2: Five things we learned
- 17:37 Birmingham's annual St George's Day concert axed after Symphony...
- 17:36 Aston Villa 2 - Sunderland 2: Sinclair nets brace as Advocaat's...
- 17:36 Morecambe 2-1 Notts County
- 17:32 Chelsea humbled at home after Sako and Ward strike for Crystal Palace
- 17:32 Man jailed for possession of crystal meth freed after police...
- 17:31 Master Dominic tells us what it's really like to be a male dominant
- 16:49 Arsenal plot deadline day transfer deal for Paris Saint Germain...
- 16:45 Kevin Friend is an a terrible referee and HATES Liverpool - Referee...