STOCKS NEWS SINGAPORE-Index flat, rigbuilders weigh
Keppel Corp was the most actively traded stock by value in the Singapore market on Tuesday. Shares of the world's largest oil rig builder fell as much as 1 percent to a two-month low of S$11.22, making it one of the worst performers on the index. About 3.9 million shares were traded, matching the average full-day volume traded over the past 30 days.
Keppel's rival Sembcorp Marine also underperformed the market. Sembcorp Marine shed as much as 1.6 percent to S$4.40, the lowest in a month.
"The drop in share prices could be seen as the profit-taking phase for the offshore and marine sector," a trader said.
(firstname.lastname@example.org)(+6564035659)(Reuters... read more
Most read news
- 00:33 Ed Sheeran: Hard Work As Crucial As Education
- 00:32 Is the square jaw a turnoff? Researchers find women who live in the...
- 00:28 Cosy and elegant: The best accessories for autumn
- 00:28 Bathing beauty: Create a spa-like sanctuary at home
- 00:28 Mr Turner, film review: A great artist, beautifully framed by...
- 00:25 Female athletes stealing from men? I call it equal pay
- 00:22 Dementia breakthrough: Cancer drug that fights Alzheimer's disease
- 00:20 The best scented candles: These fancy aromas will make a chilly...
- 00:14 Theresa May needs ‘non establishment’ chair for child abuse inquiry
- 22:32 Murder investigation launched after man shot dead in Openshaw