STOCKS NEWS SINGAPORE-Index flat, rigbuilders weigh
Keppel Corp was the most actively traded stock by value in the Singapore market on Tuesday. Shares of the world's largest oil rig builder fell as much as 1 percent to a two-month low of S$11.22, making it one of the worst performers on the index. About 3.9 million shares were traded, matching the average full-day volume traded over the past 30 days.
Keppel's rival Sembcorp Marine also underperformed the market. Sembcorp Marine shed as much as 1.6 percent to S$4.40, the lowest in a month.
"The drop in share prices could be seen as the profit-taking phase for the offshore and marine sector," a trader said.
(email@example.com)(+6564035659)(Reuters... read more
- 22:13 UK Firm Develops Search Engine For Dark Web
- 21:58 Chelsea fans URGE Mourinho to SELL Salah to Juve in order to land...
- 21:56 Mother Forced Son, 8, To Jump From Window
- 21:55 The Way We Were: Fascinating letters sent by soldiers during World...
- 21:54 Tottenham 2-0 Chelsea: Joshua Onomah and Kazaiah Sterling punish...
- 21:48 The title race ISN'T over! Man City ace Samir Nasri sends warning...
- 19:48 Man Utd News: Koke EXIT, Gundogan's transfer PLEA, Hernandez set...
- 19:39 Manchester United "make £5.7m transfer bid for wonderkid Kenedy'
- 19:04 Toni Kroos: Why I REJECTED Manchester United and Chelsea
- 18:17 Louis van Gaal on Ryan Giggs: 'We have a very bad relationship'