STOCKS NEWS SINGAPORE-Index flat, rigbuilders weigh
Keppel Corp was the most actively traded stock by value in the Singapore market on Tuesday. Shares of the world's largest oil rig builder fell as much as 1 percent to a two-month low of S$11.22, making it one of the worst performers on the index. About 3.9 million shares were traded, matching the average full-day volume traded over the past 30 days.
Keppel's rival Sembcorp Marine also underperformed the market. Sembcorp Marine shed as much as 1.6 percent to S$4.40, the lowest in a month.
"The drop in share prices could be seen as the profit-taking phase for the offshore and marine sector," a trader said.
(email@example.com)(+6564035659)(Reuters... read more
- 18:10 Pizza cook-off for charity takes over Lambley pub car park
- 15:46 Arsenal Transfer News: Arturo Vidal DEAL, Jackson Martinez worry,...
- 15:41 Cristiano Ronaldo's agent "holds talks with Manchester United over...
- 15:19 Manchester United: Falcao thanks fans as wife posts airport picture
- 14:50 Manchester United transfer news: Dani Alves opens door for MUFC move
- 14:50 Manchester United U21s captain Tom Thorpe set to leave on free...
- 14:31 Man United Transfer News: DEAL AGREED, Falcao LEAVES, stunning swap...
- 13:45 Liverpool Transfer News: Klopp odds CUT, £30m striker SWAP, Cech...
- 13:18 Chelsea Transfer News: Man Utd flop WANTS move, £20m defender BID,...
- 13:11 Man United Transfer News: Di Maria SWAP deal, Gundogan AGREES...