Strategy needed to deal with HIV epidemic
'A lack of coherent leadership on HIV could spell disaster for the 100,000 people currently living with the disease.' Above, budding of HIV virus from cell tissue. Photograph: Deco Images II / Alamy/Alamy Today Lord Collins will raise a question in the House of Lords, asking why the government has no comprehensive strategy to deal with the increasing HIV epidemic in the UK.
The previous national HIV strategy expired in 2010 and so far the coalition government has failed to implement a new... read more
- 13:24 Manchester United legend Cristiano Ronaldo reveals his biggest fear
- 13:20 Is man who spent £450,000 to see son the most committed dad in the...
- 13:20 Missing man John Greasley has links to Derbyshire
- 13:17 Armed police respond to report of man brandishing sword in city centre
- 13:15 Mo Farah basically wins Sports Personality 2015 after 5,000m gold...
- 13:14 West Point professor calls on US military to target legal critics...
- 13:11 Family of Sunderland murder victim Nikki turn to Twitter as they...
- 13:11 Video: Plaque to commemorate Queen Eleanor is unveiled in St...
- 13:08 Mo Farah wins unique triple-double with 5,000m world championship gold
- 12:58 Columbia University accused of trivilalising sexual consent with...