Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The pal told the Sunday Mirror: 'Susan is very much following doctor's orders now and has cut the sweets out. At the moment she is able to control the condition with... read more
Most read news
- 19:03 Tory Conference Diary: William Hague the greatest living...
- 19:02 Siem de Jong reveals he has a 'couple of weeks' left on crutches as...
- 19:00 CCTV: Police release image after woman sexually assaulted by man...
- 18:56 Germany’s malaise shows eurozone can’t cut its way to prosperity
- 18:53 Scotland exempt from Tories’ Human Rights Act axe
- 18:45 ARM creates operating system for 'internet of things'
- 18:40 Dog owners told to watch out for killer disease
- 18:31 Bayern Munich refund hardcore fans who rented out Moscow apartment...
- 18:19 Former Tory donor raises Ukip donation to £1m over Hague comments
- 17:33 Ex-Manchester United star Gerard Pique: Roy Keane scares the S***...