Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The pal told the Sunday Mirror: 'Susan is very much following doctor's orders now and has cut the sweets out. At the moment she is able to control the condition with... read more
Most read news
- 20:54 French Media Support Hunt For Missing Ashya
- 20:49 Labour leader Ed Miliband speaks out on Rotherham abuse scandal
- 20:31 Diego Costa boost for Chelsea as £32m striker passed fit for...
- 20:30 Muslim Youth: We Want Justice For The 1,400
- 20:30 Is this the proof Britons are just as bad as Germans for hogging...
- 20:27 Transfer deadline day: Don't expect last minute signings to...
- 20:26 New centre out to show it’s fit for purpose
- 19:41 Chelsea enquire about availability of Loic Remy from rivals QPR...
- 17:31 Radamel Falcao latest: Arsene Wenger refuses to comment on...
- 15:59 You won't believe how bad Mesut Ozil and these Arsenal stars look...