Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The pal told the Sunday Mirror: 'Susan is very much following doctor's orders now and has cut the sweets out. At the moment she is able to control the condition with... read more
Most read news
- 19:07 Luxottica explored Essilor deal but conditions were not right
- 19:03 Hartlepool motorists hit on busy rush-hour route after car fills...
- 19:00 Ashya family attack parents' arrest
- 18:58 Ashya family attack parents' arrest
- 18:55 Daley Blind joins Manchester United: Juan Mata lets slip that the...
- 18:44 Danny Welbeck having medical at Arsenal ahead of £6million loan...
- 17:34 Five players Arsenal could still sign before the end of transfer...
- 17:20 Radamel Falcao takes Manchester United transfer spending spree to...
- 17:06 Arsenal transfer news: Can the Gunners still make a deadline day...
- 13:44 How Liverpool proved they are still Premier League title contenders