Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The pal told the Sunday Mirror: 'Susan is very much following doctor's orders now and has cut the sweets out. At the moment she is able to control the condition with... read more
Most read news
- 10:08 French co-pilot flying AirAsia jet before crash - investigators
- 10:03 India's Vodafone decision eases tax worries for Shell, others
- 09:58 Comcast changes customer's name to 'Asshole' on bill
- 09:55 UK's Argos to open digital stores in Sainsbury's supermarkets
- 09:45 FTSE hits one-week low, Royal Dutch Shell weighs
- 09:37 Shell to cut investment by $15bn in response to falling oil prices
- 08:58 Arsenal News: Shock £13.5m bid for third signing, Ozil message to...
- 08:58 Man Utd to bid £37.3m to finally land Borussia Dortmund star Mats...
- 08:42 Transfer talk: Javier Hernandez to Italy, Mats Hummels to Man...
- 08:10 Manchester United transfers: £37.3m for Hummels, Laporte interest...