Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The pal told the Sunday Mirror: 'Susan is very much following doctor's orders now and has cut the sweets out. At the moment she is able to control the condition with... read more
Most read news
- 20:57 Leicester City 5 Manchester United 3 reaction: 'We gave it away, a...
- 20:56 Police Investigating Mario Balotelli Abuse
- 20:48 Downton Abbey (ITV): John Woodhouse's TV review
- 20:38 Homes at risk if interest rate rises
- 20:32 Leicester City vs Manchester United match report: Jamie Vardy runs...
- 20:18 More questions and answers on contentious TTIP trade deal
- 20:09 Leicester City vs. Manchester United reaction: Louis van Gaal's...
- 19:19 Leicester only had five shots on goal! Louis van Gaal unhappy after...
- 17:36 Wayne Rooney blasts Manchester United teammates for Leicester City...
- 16:52 Liverpool's Mario Balotelli victim of racial abuse after mocking...