Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The pal told the Sunday Mirror: 'Susan is very much following doctor's orders now and has cut the sweets out. At the moment she is able to control the condition with... read more
- 03:41 Dull Labour 'worse than Foot era'
- 03:30 Art exhibition connects kids and parents
- 03:23 First Australian in action at French Open Olivia Rogowska suffers...
- 03:22 Same-sex marriage debate must be this year, Australian Liberal...
- 02:51 State fund appoints administrator for Malaysia Airlines restructuring
- 02:40 University guide 2016: Writtle College
- 02:40 University guide 2016: University of Hertfordshire
- 02:40 University guide 2016: University of the Highlands and Islands
- 02:40 University guide 2016: University of London International Programmes
- 02:18 And the winner is... Rooney Mara named Best Actress at Cannes Film...