Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The pal told the Sunday Mirror: 'Susan is very much following doctor's orders now and has cut the sweets out. At the moment she is able to control the condition with... read more
Most read news
- 17:42 Andy McSmith's Diary: Ruffled ermine as David Cameron pays for...
- 17:37 NOSTALGIA: Photo shows 1930s Boston from above
- 17:14 Russia may ask rich to help foot bill for Crimea with 'solidarity tax'
- 17:07 Manchester United "close on deals' for Mats Hummels and Stefan De Vrij
- 16:59 MH17 crash: UK investigators at Farnborough to examine downed...
- 15:53 Man United target £17m move and Man City to hijack Chelsea deal
- 15:38 Breaking: Body found in Doncaster quarry lake
- 15:27 Stoke City: Barcelona agree deal with Stoke for Bojan
- 14:50 Why Arsene Wenger would have turned down the chance to sign...
- 12:16 Arsenal launch legal battle over number of concerts at Emirates...