Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The pal told the Sunday Mirror: 'Susan is very much following doctor's orders now and has cut the sweets out. At the moment she is able to control the condition with... read more
Most read news
- 11:48 Ever felt like you're kicking every ball as a Liverpool fan in the...
- 11:43 Why Chelsea should play reserves against Liverpool at Anfield
- 11:43 Nokia says India plant unlikely to be part of Microsoft deal
- 11:39 Lupita Nyong'o and Scarlett Johansson 'in talks' to star in new...
- 11:39 Swineshead street third slowest in UK for broadband speeds, study...
- 11:38 Battle of Britain war hero Ronald Berry's medals sold at auction
- 11:29 In pictures: Our picture editor selects the best images from around...
- 10:12 David Moyes' Manchester United career summed up in nine gifs
- 09:53 Man Utd move for Shaw and Kroos as 11 PLAYERS face Old Trafford exit
- 09:17 United move for Shaw and Kroos as 11 PLAYERS face Old Trafford exit