Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The pal told the Sunday Mirror: 'Susan is very much following... read more
- 20:05 Hillsborough inquests: Police officer claimed he was kicked as he...
- 20:00 Video urges Vice-President Joe Biden to make 2016 run
- 20:00 Anglesey leisure park bid takes major step forward
- 20:00 11 things you'll only know if you're painfully bad at lying
- 19:59 The Great British Bake Off’s winning ingredient
- 19:57 Tackling borough’s high rates of suicide
- 19:55 AB InBev's offer isn't enough to break up SABMiller and the Santo...
- 19:54 Gerard Pique labels Chelsea's Cesc Fabregas a pioneer of the...
- 19:52 Oregon college gunman killed himself after being wounded by two...
- 19:31 Mesut Ozil reveals the one thing Arsene Wenger needs for Arsenal to...