Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The pal told the Sunday Mirror: 'Susan is very much following doctor's orders now and has cut the sweets out. At the moment she is able to control the condition with... read more
Most read news
- 14:41 Liverpool FC 2 Man City 1: James Pearce's verdict
- 14:40 Per Mertesacker's omission for Arsenal's game against Everton...
- 14:37 Crocked Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard hails 'awesome' win over...
- 14:35 Liverpool 2 Man City 1: Brennan's player ratings
- 14:18 Liverpool v Manchester City - player ratings
- 14:06 Woman defends sending £900,000 to African lover she never met
- 13:38 Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal reveals extent of mounting...
- 13:38 Police officer stabbed in head during south London knife attack
- 13:18 Di Maria struggling, Januzaj's LVG reminder and other things we...
- 12:50 TRANSFER NEWS: Chelsea boss begs striker, Man Utd bidding war,...