Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after... read more
- 06:52 Wimbledon: Nick Kyrgios is a real title threat, warns former...
- 06:49 National Lottery results on Saturday, July 4 - the winning numbers
- 06:48 Funding boost for dementia scheme
- 06:44 Hotel worker charged with giving his lover HIV on purpose
- 06:44 Remember Lorenzo's or Leftbank? 14 Birmingham restaurants we used...
- 06:41 Olly Murs tribute act jailed for sex with girl of 13
- 06:35 EU: Dream ending is unattainable
- 06:22 'I was told my new born son had just days to live': Mum tells...
- 04:14 Travel: Dingle - the Irish peninsula that inspired Song Of The Sea
- 01:35 Paris Saint Germain "in talks with Manchester United over Angel Di...