Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The pal told the Sunday Mirror: 'Susan is very much following doctor's orders now and has cut the sweets out. At the moment she is able to control the condition with... read more
Most read news
- 01:58 Little fundraiser Aimee causes a stir
- 01:55 Tate boss Sir Nicholas Serota tops art power list
- 01:55 Pre-Monty Python TV comedy episodes rediscovered
- 01:48 Glaxo to float its HIV cures as a standalone £15bn drugs giant
- 01:48 Probation service sell-off faces legal challenge from unions
- 01:48 Market Report: The AA’s quarterly review shows insurance costs are...
- 01:48 Jim Armitage: For fashion to fit Euan Sutherland, he must prove...
- 01:48 Ben Chu: Manufacturing delivers huge benefits – so let’s have more...
- 01:45 Manchester United vs Chelsea: Blues are as good as the 2004...
- 01:45 Pete Jenson: Jose Mourinho can thank Spain coach for helping Diego...