Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The pal told the Sunday Mirror: 'Susan is very much following doctor's orders now and has cut the sweets out. At the moment she is able to control the condition with... read more
Most read news
- 08:11 Design team helps Preston charity to take shape
- 08:11 Lancashire professions cash in on their skills
- 08:07 Araucaria’s final crossword: one last treat from the master
- 08:07 The best Christmas vegetarian recipes
- 08:06 Traffic and travel news, November 26, 8am: Four miles of queueing...
- 08:02 Woman held over fatal M-way crash
- 07:58 Record View: Put vile troll twins in dock for Madison Horn 'joke'
- 07:55 B&Q owner Kingfisher’s Sir Ian signs off on sour note as profits drop
- 07:50 Chelsea News: Diego Costa injury, Petr Cech's Liverpool switch,...
- 07:27 Jose Mourinho hails his RUTHLESS Chelsea side after Champions...