Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The pal told the Sunday Mirror: 'Susan is very much following doctor's orders now and has cut the sweets out. At the moment she is able to control the condition with... read more
- 14:25 Staveley pest is put behind bars after plaguing ex
- 14:24 Police seek witnesses to Winthorpe assault
- 14:23 UK's messiest pets: Oldham, we have a winner!
- 14:22 For sale, the 'world's largest dinosaur skull': 9ft-long intact...
- 14:18 Aughton mum's anger after son's killer is released on parole
- 14:16 UK government could step in to stop a BP takeover as rumours swirl...
- 14:16 Search teams looking for British victims of Nepal quake
- 14:10 40,000-year-old baby teeth belonged to the OLDEST humans in Europe...
- 14:07 Arsenal are without a goal against Chelsea in over eight hours of...
- 14:07 Manchester United and Liverpool target Memphis Depay admits he...