Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The pal told the Sunday Mirror: 'Susan is very much following doctor's orders now and has cut the sweets out. At the moment she is able to control the condition with... read more
Most read news
- 14:01 Film Review - Fury: Brad Pitt stars in Second World War is a bloodbath
- 13:49 TEAM NEWS: Diego Costa could feature for Chelsea against Man Utd...
- 13:30 Diego Costa has 'chance' of starting but Loic Remy 'will not play'...
- 13:14 Arjen Robben backing Chelsea and Arsenal for Champions League glory
- 12:49 David Dein: I love Arsenal.. I miss all the jousting, the...
- 12:10 Manchester United's Falcao is a tiger on the prowl - he can rip...
- 11:43 Newcastle owner Mike Ashley pays surprise visit to White Hart Lane
- 11:43 Manchester United line up MONSTER £90m bid to bring Gareth Bale to...
- 10:53 Ajax admit interest in taking Man United star Adnan Januzaj on loan
- 09:29 Man killed in Hebden Bridge hit-and-run