Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The pal told the Sunday Mirror: 'Susan is very much following doctor's orders now and has cut the sweets out. At the moment she is able to control the condition with... read more
Most read news
- 06:14 Security guard let shopperlifter go after Nottinghamshire Police...
- 06:11 Special report: 400 jobs at risk as Salford council looks to save...
- 06:11 Terror warning for Trafford Centre, Arndale, and United and City as...
- 06:11 New HS2 report ‘highlights’ need for Sheffield city centre station
- 06:11 Police issue CCTV images of suspects wanted over armed robbery at...
- 06:11 Private land owners urged to help restore areas of ancient woodland...
- 06:11 Council gives go ahead for new Sheffield supermarket
- 06:09 Insider chic: the fashion label created behind bars
- 06:08 Ex-soap star reveals why she turned down return to ITV show Emmerdale
- 06:08 Jarrow pupils hits the streets in national campaign