Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The pal told the Sunday Mirror: 'Susan is very much following doctor's orders now and has cut the sweets out. At the moment she is able to control the condition with... read more
Most read news
- 13:06 Andy Carroll and Co are learning from Teddy Sheringham's...
- 13:01 Reston woman’s business is a blooming success story
- 12:59 Rik Mayall: Lord of Misrule, BBC2, review: Mayall managed to...
- 12:59 Newcastle vs Sunderland team news: Rookie goalkeeper Jak Alnwick...
- 12:58 Rapist Ched Evans WON’T sign for Hartlepool and club ‘regrets any...
- 12:58 Confirmed: Christmas Day Weather Forecast
- 12:54 Sozzled dad's Christmas booze up ends with him waking up 300 miles...
- 12:53 Rapist Ched Evans WON’T sign for Hartlepool as club ‘regrets any...
- 12:35 Arsene Wenger hints at Arsnal spending spree in January
- 12:28 Radamel Falcao: Man United striker a 'predator' - Evans