Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after... read more
- 09:09 Zurich Insurance eyes RSA bid
- 09:07 Amazon launches music streaming service in the UK
- 09:05 Scots firms sign China deals worth £43 million
- 08:57 Jose Mourinho delights Chelsea fans as he takes a swipe at...
- 08:33 Would Sergio Ramos' arrival from Real Madrid this transfer window...
- 07:39 Jose Mourinho: 'Fantastic' Arsenal are ready to challenge Chelsea...
- 07:36 Lord Sewel resigns from Parliament
- 07:30 Deal agreed! President confirms Premier League talks over Liverpool...
- 06:41 Tottenham prepare £60m double swoop ahead of Manchester United...
- 06:41 Serie A new boys Carpi lining up shock move to sign Liverpool striker