Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The pal told the Sunday Mirror: 'Susan is very much following doctor's orders now and has cut the sweets out. At the moment she is able to control the condition with... read more
Most read news
- 21:16 Fisherman rescued by Hartlepool lifeboat after spending nine hours...
- 21:11 BBC 'failed' over Clarkson remark
- 21:10 VIDEO: Gold for Sheffield squash star Nick Matthew
- 21:06 Kidnapped Maltese oil worker released in Libya after 11 days
- 21:05 Ali allowed to wear Gaza wristbands
- 21:04 VIDEO: Gold for Sheffield squash star Nick Matthew
- 20:55 Peak District cycle path now open at Longshaw
- 20:49 Ezequiel Lavezzi being targeted by Liverpool in £18m transfer from...
- 20:15 Tories’ target seats will be opened up for fracking, says Greenpeace
- 15:25 Ryan Giggs: Louis van Gaal can bring through next Xavi, Iniesta and...