Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The pal told the Sunday Mirror: 'Susan is very much following... read more
- 05:28 Who lives in a hole like this? Archway by Hull's A63 has curtains,...
- 05:19 Diamonds are a girl's best friend: a lesson on how to spot the...
- 05:19 Pre-school in Melbourne awarded 'good' in latest Ofsted inspection
- 05:12 'US search' for next Ofsted head
- 05:10 Bend it like Beckham: Chelsea star admits he studies Becks to...
- 05:10 Exclusive: Pep Guardiola plans to bring this Bayern star to City in...
- 04:48 Depraved ISIS jihadist thought to be dead is ‘STILL ALIVE and...
- 04:34 Hopes of a speedy end to the agony of Syria’s people are sadly...
- 04:34 Scalia tributes dissolve into Trump-Bush rancor in testy GOP debate...
- 04:25 Brexit could raise terror threat and air fares - travel experts