Susan Boyle ordered by doctors to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Susan Boyle has been battling to give up chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it has been reported.
The 52-year-old singer, who first shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, is said to have found it incredibly difficult to kick her sweet tooth habits, but has managed to do so for the sake of her health.
According to a friend, Susan is now managing her condition by taking tablets daily.
Diagnosis: Susan Boyle has been ordered to cut out chocolate and sweets after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The pal told the Sunday Mirror: 'Susan is very much following doctor's orders now and has cut the sweets out. At the moment she is able to control the condition with... read more
Most read news
- 08:02 Violent Grimsby thug handed UK's first 'Crimbo' order to tackle...
- 07:55 Weekend roadworks report: Avoid the hold-ups this Halloween
- 07:49 Thousands denounce HSBC board member's likening of Hong Kong people...
- 07:48 The Real Thing, review: Ewan McGregor leads a triumphant cast in...
- 07:47 Scots mum murdered in her US home while two-year-old daughter was...
- 07:46 Taylor Swift admits she's given up dating but says 'I'm not lonely'
- 07:44 Weekend roadworks report: Avoid the hold-ups this Halloween weekend
- 07:43 Nottingham Forest will help Hull City's Tom Ince get stuttering...
- 07:39 Gary Simpson believes Delano Sam-Yorke's FA Cup brace will get him...
- 07:24 The clean-living pioneers: Group of 25 men beat killer diseases in...