Take That! Gary Barlow solo gigs outsell Robbie Williams' six to one
Fans have bought six times more tickets for GaryBarlow’s solo shows than for Robbie Williams' despite being on sale for a weekless, according to ticket marketplace Seatwave.
Williams is generally considered to have had the most successful solo career out of the original Take That line-up.
But Barlow has achieved considerable exposure as a judge on ITV's X Factor talent contest.
“This is a dramatic reversal of fortune on a few years ago when Robbie was by far and away the more popular performer," said Seatwave spokesperson Louise Mullock.
Most read news
- 03:37 Opening of new state-of-the-art £228 city college draws closer
- 03:35 Have Jedis created a new 'religion'?
- 03:27 West Ham's Mark Noble tips Diafra Sakho to topple champions...
- 03:24 Canada vows to swiftly toughen anti-terror laws
- 03:24 No deal on Free Syrian Army fighting IS in key border town
- 03:20 Serbia and Albania plan appeals after UEFA dish out sanctions
- 03:20 A football genius offering unprecedented access? That would put a...
- 03:11 Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Three survivors tell how they owe...
- 03:07 U.S. general says he believes North Korea can build nuclear warhead
- 21:23 Man Utd News: Di Maria fitness boost, Valdes admission, Januzaj...