Take That! Gary Barlow solo gigs outsell Robbie Williams' six to one
Fans have bought six times more tickets for GaryBarlow’s solo shows than for Robbie Williams' despite being on sale for a weekless, according to ticket marketplace Seatwave.
Williams is generally considered to have had the most successful solo career out of the original Take That line-up.
But Barlow has achieved considerable exposure as a judge on ITV's X Factor talent contest.
“This is a dramatic reversal of fortune on a few years ago when Robbie was by far and away the more popular performer," said Seatwave spokesperson Louise Mullock.
Most read news
- 14:09 Beware wounded Wolves, warns Middlesbrough boss Aitor Karanka
- 14:09 Russia targets 200 McDonald's restaurants as quarterly profits tumble
- 14:06 South Shields police alert over missing guns
- 13:49 A bit of a bum note! Maitland Ward shows off chest and derriere in...
- 13:44 West Ham striker Diafra Sakho hits out after Senegal snub
- 13:39 Liverpool News: Gerrard told to RETIRE, Reds want Porto wonderkid,...
- 13:32 Manchester United fans start campaign for Louis van Gaal to be SACKED
- 12:48 Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard is FINISHED and should have...
- 12:33 Arsenal are sitting on £42million transfer kitty - not £20m or...
- 12:09 Arsenal have £42m to spend in January, claim 'frustrated'...