Take That! Gary Barlow solo gigs outsell Robbie Williams' six to one
Fans have bought six times more tickets for GaryBarlow’s solo shows than for Robbie Williams' despite being on sale for a weekless, according to ticket marketplace Seatwave.
Williams is generally considered to have had the most successful solo career out of the original Take That line-up.
But Barlow has achieved considerable exposure as a judge on ITV's X Factor talent contest.
“This is a dramatic reversal of fortune on a few years ago when Robbie was by far and away the more popular performer," said Seatwave spokesperson Louise Mullock.
Most read news
- 15:27 Nurses in training at six-year low, Tories claim
- 15:26 Newcastle's Steven Taylor clatters into the post in brutal...
- 15:24 SLIDESHOW: Epworth gets lit up for Christmas
- 15:21 Liverpool vs Arsenal team news: Both managers make one change as...
- 15:16 Work begins on stand and clubhouse facility
- 15:01 Update: Police release image of missing Blurton man James Brindley
- 14:49 My son will sign for Arsenal - French star's dad reveals transfer...
- 14:30 Boxing champ Muhammad Ali rushed to hospital with pneumonia
- 14:16 TRANSFER NEWS: Man Utd's £160m TRIPLE deal, Arsenal's Vidic bid,...
- 14:08 Video: Fire crews battle major blaze in Dundee city centre after...