Take That! Gary Barlow solo gigs outsell Robbie Williams' six to one
Fans have bought six times more tickets for GaryBarlow’s solo shows than for Robbie Williams' despite being on sale for a weekless, according to ticket marketplace Seatwave.
Williams is generally considered to have had the most successful solo career out of the original Take That line-up.
But Barlow has achieved considerable exposure as a judge on ITV's X Factor talent contest.
“This is a dramatic reversal of fortune on a few years ago when Robbie was by far and away the more popular performer," said Seatwave spokesperson Louise Mullock.
Most read news
- 05:05 Redrow ploughs on with Ravenhurst Playing Fields housing plans
- 04:45 Claire overcomes fear of heights for charity
- 04:43 'Key step' in search for leukaemia cure at University of Birmingham
- 04:30 U.S., partner nations launch first strikes in Syria
- 04:27 BHP to axe 700 coalmining jobs in Queensland
- 04:25 Young fan greets Harry with hug
- 04:21 Arts news
- 04:16 East Midlands business round-up: September 23
- 03:44 Apple sells more than 10 million new iPhones in first three days
- 03:41 Striker Fletcher injured again