Take That! Gary Barlow solo gigs outsell Robbie Williams' six to one
Fans have bought six times more tickets for GaryBarlow’s solo shows than for Robbie Williams' despite being on sale for a weekless, according to ticket marketplace Seatwave.
Williams is generally considered to have had the most successful solo career out of the original Take That line-up.
But Barlow has achieved considerable exposure as a judge on ITV's X Factor talent contest.
“This is a dramatic reversal of fortune on a few years ago when Robbie was by far and away the more popular performer," said Seatwave spokesperson Louise Mullock.
Most read news
- 00:40 Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after...
- 00:39 Arsenal set to push through Morgan Schneiderlin transfer, terms agreed
- 00:36 Enterprising Lothian space technology expert keeps business eye on...
- 00:36 Trading Places
- 00:35 Company finally delivers on door guarantee
- 00:33 Boyd warns teammates they're in danger of missing promotion trick
- 00:33 Chelsea celebrations curtailed to 20 minutes as attention shifts...
- 00:33 Barclays Premier League
- 00:33 Locke continues unbeaten start as Killie buy into his vision
- 23:37 Monaco 0-0 PSG: Arsenal's Champions League tormentors hold wasteful...