Take That! Gary Barlow solo gigs outsell Robbie Williams' six to one
Fans have bought six times more tickets for GaryBarlow’s solo shows than for Robbie Williams' despite being on sale for a weekless, according to ticket marketplace Seatwave.
Williams is generally considered to have had the most successful solo career out of the original Take That line-up.
But Barlow has achieved considerable exposure as a judge on ITV's X Factor talent contest.
“This is a dramatic reversal of fortune on a few years ago when Robbie was by far and away the more popular performer," said Seatwave spokesperson Louise Mullock.
Most read news
- 12:13 Old Trafford hero Daley Blind: What I think of Manchester
- 11:36 Angel Di Maria lifts the lid on life at Manchester United
- 11:31 Man Utd eye DOUBLE Schalke raid for Arsenal and Chelsea targets...
- 11:31 Angel Di Maria: Why I am loving life at Man Utd and want to repay...
- 11:12 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger to bank on Brazilian Romulo as an...
- 11:10 Radamel Falcao: Manchester United ready to seal permanent transfer...
- 10:50 Man Utd's captain marvel gives Wayne Rooney a telling off over...
- 10:46 Man Utd AGREE to stump up £44m to sign Radamel Falcao on permanent...
- 10:28 Manchester United set to beat Arsenal to the signing of Germany...
- 10:25 Boris Johnson to visit Corby today