Take That! Gary Barlow solo gigs outsell Robbie Williams' six to one
Fans have bought six times more tickets for GaryBarlow’s solo shows than for Robbie Williams' despite being on sale for a weekless, according to ticket marketplace Seatwave.
Williams is generally considered to have had the most successful solo career out of the original Take That line-up.
But Barlow has achieved considerable exposure as a judge on ITV's X Factor talent contest.
“This is a dramatic reversal of fortune on a few years ago when Robbie was by far and away the more popular performer," said Seatwave spokesperson Louise Mullock.
Most read news
- 17:57 Nebraska: Film review - 'elegiac in tone'
- 17:39 Al Qaeda linked group says it attacked Iraqi mall, police HQ - SITE
- 17:37 Watch Andrew Garfield in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 teaser as first...
- 17:33 Two men charged over match-fixing allegations
- 17:33 Former Italy midfielder Gennaro Gattuso claims 'I can't see women...
- 17:33 Luis Suarez vows: I will help Liverpool get Champions League football
- 17:33 Egypt pens energy debt payoff deal, puts activists on trial
- 17:27 Twenty Twelve team returns to satirise life inside BBC Broadcasting...
- 17:23 UPDATE: Severe Flood Warnings now issued for Boston
- 17:21 Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's nipple slips right out at British...