Take That! Gary Barlow solo gigs outsell Robbie Williams' six to one
Fans have bought six times more tickets for GaryBarlow’s solo shows than for Robbie Williams' despite being on sale for a weekless, according to ticket marketplace Seatwave.
Williams is generally considered to have had the most successful solo career out of the original Take That line-up.
But Barlow has achieved considerable exposure as a judge on ITV's X Factor talent contest.
“This is a dramatic reversal of fortune on a few years ago when Robbie was by far and away the more popular performer," said Seatwave spokesperson Louise Mullock.
Most read news
- 15:26 Hot mama! Lily Allen shares rare snap of young family in...
- 15:20 Slideshow: Teenagers get their glad rags on for proms
- 15:18 Critique of Pure Reason by Immanuel Kant, book of a lifetime: A...
- 15:18 Joe, film review: Nicolas Cage captivates in vivid and gripping...
- 15:18 Travel books round-up: Wonders of the world, from cow wee to the...
- 15:13 Free things to do in Lincolnshire
- 15:09 Harrogate Advertiser Series Volunteering Oscars 2014
- 14:20 The Queen photobombs Australian hockey star's selfie at...
- 10:58 Louis van Gaal gives Wayne Rooney and Antonio Valencia the most...
- 10:50 Arsenal transfer news: Arsene Wenger set to cancel moves for Sami...