Take That! Gary Barlow solo gigs outsell Robbie Williams' six to one
Fans have bought six times more tickets for GaryBarlow’s solo shows than for Robbie Williams' despite being on sale for a weekless, according to ticket marketplace Seatwave.
Williams is generally considered to have had the most successful solo career out of the original Take That line-up.
But Barlow has achieved considerable exposure as a judge on ITV's X Factor talent contest.
“This is a dramatic reversal of fortune on a few years ago when Robbie was by far and away the more popular performer," said Seatwave spokesperson Louise Mullock.
Most read news
- 14:24 Legia Warsaw charged by UEFA over banner criticising controversial...
- 14:22 Manchester United fans already flocking to snap up Radamel Falcao...
- 14:21 Russia starts work on Gazprom gas pipeline to China
- 13:44 How Liverpool proved they are still Premier League title contenders
- 13:16 Manchester United in talks to sign Radamel Falcao's Monaco...
- 12:17 Arsenal set to make £40m Marco Reus bid before transfer window shuts
- 11:49 Radamel Falcao to Manchester United: Louis van Gaal takes transfer...
- 11:44 Arsene Wenger flies to Rome on transfer deadline day to take part...
- 11:27 Leeds United continue recruitment
- 11:12 Arsenal fans fume as Arsene Wenger flies to Rome for charity match...