Take That! Gary Barlow solo gigs outsell Robbie Williams' six to one
Fans have bought six times more tickets for GaryBarlow’s solo shows than for Robbie Williams' despite being on sale for a weekless, according to ticket marketplace Seatwave.
Williams is generally considered to have had the most successful solo career out of the original Take That line-up.
But Barlow has achieved considerable exposure as a judge on ITV's X Factor talent contest.
“This is a dramatic reversal of fortune on a few years ago when Robbie was by far and away the more popular performer," said Seatwave spokesperson Louise Mullock.
Most read news
- 07:18 Fight to beat abuse clinches top award
- 07:18 Hey Prezzo! New eaterie set for bar
- 07:18 Man wanted in relation to serious attack
- 07:18 Royal honours for community champs
- 07:10 November 26: Daily Record breakfast blog LIVE
- 07:07 Tony Abbott a backward-looking failure adrift on world stage, says...
- 07:01 Schalke 0 - Chelsea 5: Blues breeze into Champions League knockout...
- 07:00 GP Taylor: Time to stop silent destruction of villages
- 06:56 Council tax could go up by nearly 2%
- 06:56 Till and Glendale team win Rotary Quiz