Take That! Gary Barlow solo gigs outsell Robbie Williams' six to one
Fans have bought six times more tickets for GaryBarlow’s solo shows than for Robbie Williams' despite being on sale for a weekless, according to ticket marketplace Seatwave.
Williams is generally considered to have had the most successful solo career out of the original Take That line-up.
But Barlow has achieved considerable exposure as a judge on ITV's X Factor talent contest.
“This is a dramatic reversal of fortune on a few years ago when Robbie was by far and away the more popular performer," said Seatwave spokesperson Louise Mullock.
Most read news
- 07:30 Milner is being underused by City and why Ivanovic has become one...
- 07:29 U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- 07:23 Pistorius At Court For Second Week Of Trial
- 07:23 Women's Library to reopen doors at London School of Economics
- 07:22 At least 42 African migrants drown off Yemeni coast - Defence Ministry
- 07:21 Live: Birmingham and West Midlands breaking news, sport, weather...
- 07:19 Artists preparing for Tour de Studios event
- 07:16 Nostalgia: Looking back at 80 years of Mirfield Sunday School League
- 07:15 Malaysia Airlines shares fall 18% after jet disappearance
- 07:12 Anti-knife film needs cash for production