Take That! Gary Barlow solo gigs outsell Robbie Williams' six to one
Fans have bought six times more tickets for GaryBarlow’s solo shows than for Robbie Williams' despite being on sale for a weekless, according to ticket marketplace Seatwave.
Williams is generally considered to have had the most successful solo career out of the original Take That line-up.
But Barlow has achieved considerable exposure as a judge on ITV's X Factor talent contest.
“This is a dramatic reversal of fortune on a few years ago when Robbie was by far and away the more popular performer," said Seatwave spokesperson Louise Mullock.
Most read news
- 18:00 SS&C Technologies plans to buy Advent Software for $2.3 billion -...
- 16:33 Arsenal go head-to-head with Real Madrid for SECOND La Liga star of...
- 15:46 Arsenal "to stump up £13.5m release clause' to beat Real Madrid to...
- 15:46 Manchester United hijack Chelsea's Juan Cuadrado deal with £21.6m...
- 15:15 Five reasons Bale would enjoy a move to Manchester United
- 14:57 CONFIRMED? David De Gea SIGNS new deal with Manchester United
- 14:05 Man Utd News: Strootman's on the move, Zaha set for permanent deal,...
- 13:29 Arsenal News: Gunners Suarez SWOOP, Paulista EXCLUSIVE, midfielder...
- 12:05 Arsenal are just one player away from Arsene Wenger's perfect squad
- 11:51 Manchester United transfer gossip: Januzaj used as bait for...