Take That! Gary Barlow solo gigs outsell Robbie Williams' six to one
Fans have bought six times more tickets for GaryBarlow’s solo shows than for Robbie Williams' despite being on sale for a weekless, according to ticket marketplace Seatwave.
Williams is generally considered to have had the most successful solo career out of the original Take That line-up.
But Barlow has achieved considerable exposure as a judge on ITV's X Factor talent contest.
“This is a dramatic reversal of fortune on a few years ago when Robbie was by far and away the more popular performer," said Seatwave spokesperson Louise Mullock.
- 01:38 Investors pour billions into luxury student flats
- 01:32 Juventus reject Football Association's offer of commemorative...
- 01:19 Altered state of UK politics should not allow SNP to rewrite history
- 01:11 Sport delivers when we need a powerful mechanism to bring about...
- 01:05 House auction causes stress for retired couple
- 00:57 Manchester United "likely to seal Nigel De Jong transfer, Louis van...
- 00:55 Chris Smalling was university-bound before Roy Hodgson and Fulham...
- 00:12 Arsenal "looking to seal transfer of £24.8m Barcelona ace Pedro'
- 23:03 Arsenal target Mats Hummels: I'm open to JOINING Man Utd
- 21:55 Manchester United striker Robin van Persie "set for Fenerbache...