Take That! Gary Barlow solo gigs outsell Robbie Williams' six to one
Fans have bought six times more tickets for GaryBarlow’s solo shows than for Robbie Williams' despite being on sale for a weekless, according to ticket marketplace Seatwave.
Williams is generally considered to have had the most successful solo career out of the original Take That line-up.
But Barlow has achieved considerable exposure as a judge on ITV's X Factor talent contest.
“This is a dramatic reversal of fortune on a few years ago when Robbie was by far and away the more popular performer," said Seatwave spokesperson Louise Mullock.
Most read news
- 19:02 Focus on: Besthorpe Nature Reserve, Trent Vale
- 19:02 Tim Sexton: A tiny newcomer at Attenborough Nature Reserve that...
- 19:00 Two men brawl on bus in shocking video captured on smartphone
- 19:00 Carl Frampton vs Kiko Martinez: Barry McGuigan's night of The Jackal
- 19:00 Loic Remy to Chelsea: Harry Redknapp has no hard feelings over...
- 18:49 Honeytrap women "hid stolen Rolex watches in their vaginas'
- 18:48 Have your say on planning
- 17:50 Chelsea get off to flying start at Everton with Diego Costa and...
- 17:12 Newcastle United 3-3 Crystal Palace: Wilfried Zaha scores...
- 16:16 Burnley 0-0 Manchester United - PLAYER RATINGS: Juan Mata must step...