Take That! Gary Barlow solo gigs outsell Robbie Williams' six to one
Fans have bought six times more tickets for GaryBarlow’s solo shows than for Robbie Williams' despite being on sale for a weekless, according to ticket marketplace Seatwave.
Williams is generally considered to have had the most successful solo career out of the original Take That line-up.
But Barlow has achieved considerable exposure as a judge on ITV's X Factor talent contest.
“This is a dramatic reversal of fortune on a few years ago when Robbie was by far and away the more popular performer," said Seatwave spokesperson Louise Mullock.
Most read news
- 00:22 Samuel Muston: A vinous investment tastes a lot better than most
- 00:22 EMBARGO MIDNIGHT English patients set for genetic revolution:...
- 00:21 Russia enacts 'draconian' law for bloggers and online media
- 00:21 Avoid data breaches and keep the cyber thieves at bay
- 00:17 Can Big Brother-style surveillance make Manchester United champions...
- 00:16 Israeli Fringe stars insist show must go on
- 00:14 BAE banking on Saudis for sales take-off
- 00:14 Investors to benefit from Lloyds profits
- 22:31 Stefan de Vrij reveals he was "never a transfer target for...
- 19:16 Ezequiel Lavezzi would "prefer transfer to Juventus over Liverpool'