Teenage girl killed in Shropshire campsite tragedy named as 14-year-old Hannah Thomes-Jones from Wilmslow
A teenager who died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in a campsite tragedy has been named as Hannah Thomas-Jones from Wilmslow. Hannah, 14, and her family were discovered unconscious in their tent at a Shropshire campsite shortly before 10am on Sunday. She was pronounced dead at the scene, despite efforts by a doctor staying on the site and paramedics to revive her after she suffered a cardiac arrest. Her 11-year-old brother Ben and their parents, Phil and Danielle, were taken to the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital, where they were said to be in a stable condition. West Mercia Police said the death was being treated as unexplained but not suspicious. A spokeswoman said officers from the... read more
Most read news
- 05:48 It’s a tweet life for Ulley park ranger
- 05:29 The search is on to find poetry champ
- 05:26 Heads 'tired of constant change'
- 05:26 Archbishop to bless married couples
- 05:26 Child dies in Egyptian hotel pool
- 05:20 Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney targeted by Arsenal
- 05:16 Child dies in Egyptian hotel pool
- 05:16 Heads 'tired of constant change'
- 05:16 Archbishop to bless married couples
- 04:59 LOHANS SERVE UP THANKSGIVING TREATS