The only way is Sussex! Brighton and Crawley provide the magic in fourth round
News came from Loftus Road that Chelsea had won the other grudge match after QPR missed a late chance to equalise.
'Luke Young on the overlap found himself in extravagant acreage on the edge of the penalty area,' said ITV's Peter Drury, briefly forgetting that he is a football commentator and not an estate agent.
After all the lunchtime drama, was it all going to be downhill from here? It didn't bode well. There were two other all-Premier League ties, one all-Championship and, disappointingly, League One underdogs Stevenage and Notts County had been drawn together.
Blackpool had their... read more
- 18:03 ‘Ray of sunshine’ Clarets fan Lorna dies aged 51
- 17:56 Shoppers flee Topshop store on Oxford Street after ‘fire breaks out’
- 17:51 Leicester Tigers 3 Sale Sharks 10: Josh Beaumont try seals superb...
- 17:49 Driverless cars: London wants Google vehicle trials
- 17:49 Queen's 64 years on the throne marked by gun salute at Edinburgh...
- 17:48 Dele Alli was the beat that Tottenham missed until he came on as a...
- 17:48 Arsenal wary of Benik Afobe threat as they step up their...
- 17:46 Liverpool 2 Sunderland 2 - Five things we learned
- 17:40 Blast which tore hole in passenger plane was a terror attack,...
- 17:39 Five ways to cut down on boozy calories