The only way is Sussex! Brighton and Crawley provide the magic in fourth round
News came from Loftus Road that Chelsea had won the other grudge match after QPR missed a late chance to equalise.
'Luke Young on the overlap found himself in extravagant acreage on the edge of the penalty area,' said ITV's Peter Drury, briefly forgetting that he is a football commentator and not an estate agent.
After all the lunchtime drama, was it all going to be downhill from here? It didn't bode well. There were two other all-Premier League ties, one all-Championship and, disappointingly, League One underdogs Stevenage and Notts County had been drawn together.
Blackpool had their biggest crowd of the season for the visit of Sheffield Wednesday but there were only 11,597 at Bolton v... read more
Most read news
- 21:23 Berkshire's Buffett says would buy few tech stocks currently - BBG TV
- 21:20 Philippe Legrain: 'The eurozone crisis has tipped many into...
- 21:18 Memorial for Cottesmore Hunt president Lord Kimball
- 21:15 All a-bard! It’s Shakes on a plane: Comedy troupe act out...
- 21:14 Palestinian Unity Deal 'Threat To Peace Talks'
- 21:11 France deficit plan treads fine line, betting on growth
- 21:05 Man detained after 'threatening to set himself alight' at Hounslow...
- 20:58 Julie wants quick end to the six-day livestock rule
- 19:35 Liverpool FC eye key Chelsea victory and Suarez can have say
- 16:47 Liverpool owners 'absolutely delighted' and set to reward Brendan...