The only way is Sussex! Brighton and Crawley provide the magic in fourth round
News came from Loftus Road that Chelsea had won the other grudge match after QPR missed a late chance to equalise.
'Luke Young on the overlap found himself in extravagant acreage on the edge of the penalty area,' said ITV's Peter Drury, briefly forgetting that he is a football commentator and not an estate agent.
After all the lunchtime drama, was it all going to be downhill from here? It didn't bode well. There were two other all-Premier League ties, one all-Championship and, disappointingly, League One underdogs Stevenage and Notts County had been drawn together.
Blackpool had their biggest crowd of the season for the visit of Sheffield Wednesday but there were only 11,597 at Bolton v... read more
Most read news
- 04:16 Weight taunts drove 21st civil servant to laxative abuse and self-harm
- 04:15 Liam Gallagher's Band Beady Eye Splits Up
- 04:11 Gritters on 24/7 standby
- 04:11 Thanks grandparents - but I need a misery chum
- 04:00 Kurtley Beale opens up on Wallabies saga: 'I've been really down'
- 03:55 Ebola death toll tops 4,900 as virus spreads - WHO
- 03:55 Russell Brand refuses to comment on London mayor speculation
- 03:47 ECB faces test of its own as Europe braces for landmark banking review
- 03:47 Russian government approves law to clamp down on offshore tax...
- 03:38 Ebola threatens to spread further as WHO says known cases top 10,000