The only way is Sussex! Brighton and Crawley provide the magic in fourth round
News came from Loftus Road that Chelsea had won the other grudge match after QPR missed a late chance to equalise.
'Luke Young on the overlap found himself in extravagant acreage on the edge of the penalty area,' said ITV's Peter Drury, briefly forgetting that he is a football commentator and not an estate agent.
After all the lunchtime drama, was it all going to be downhill from here? It didn't bode well. There were two other all-Premier League ties, one all-Championship and, disappointingly, League One underdogs Stevenage and Notts County had been drawn together.
Blackpool had their biggest crowd of the season for the visit of Sheffield Wednesday but there were only 11,597 at Bolton v... read more
Most read news
- 21:41 One Born Every Minute to film in Liverpool hospital
- 21:41 Tony Jordan: 'I turned down the chance to research Charles Dickens...
- 21:40 US STOCKS-Wall Street drifts to another record in light trading
- 21:38 PwC must face $1 billion lawsuit over MF Global advice
- 21:36 Rotherham Victim 'Verbally Abused By Police'
- 21:32 Liverpool hero Jamie Carragher mugs off beleaguered Manchester...
- 21:29 Alastair Cook hits out at Graeme Swann criticism despite crushing...
- 21:25 Ebola Nurse 'May Have Caught Virus From Child'
- 21:21 Xabi Alonso "agrees Bayern Munich transfer', Real Madrid fans react...
- 20:46 Alexis Sanchez opens his Arsenal account - will this goal be enough...