The only way is Sussex! Brighton and Crawley provide the magic in fourth round
News came from Loftus Road that Chelsea had won the other grudge match after QPR missed a late chance to equalise.
'Luke Young on the overlap found himself in extravagant acreage on the edge of the penalty area,' said ITV's Peter Drury, briefly forgetting that he is a football commentator and not an estate agent.
After all the lunchtime drama, was it all going to be downhill from here? It didn't bode well. There were two other all-Premier League ties, one all-Championship and, disappointingly, League One underdogs Stevenage and Notts County had been drawn together.
Blackpool had their biggest crowd of the season for the visit of Sheffield Wednesday but there were only 11,597 at Bolton v... read more
Most read news
- 02:31 REFERENDUM LIVE: Turnout in Borders over 87 per cent
- 02:22 Jolly good show, chaps: It's not exactly subtle, but the...
- 02:22 Why Emma Thompson’s utterly terrified: As she prepares for her...
- 02:20 Independence referendum: No takes first two areas as Orkney becomes...
- 02:15 Hull City: Don't worry about Curtis Davis - class is permanent
- 02:12 Winning start for No in independence referendum
- 02:10 ECB's Coeure and Germany's Asmussen call for German tax cuts
- 02:08 Independence referendum: Clackmannanshire votes No and becomes...
- 02:08 Independence referendum: Why the first result of the night is so...
- 01:36 Coordinated co-stars... TOWIE's Lydia Bright and Ferne McCann step...