The only way is Sussex! Brighton and Crawley provide the magic in fourth round
News came from Loftus Road that Chelsea had won the other grudge match after QPR missed a late chance to equalise.
'Luke Young on the overlap found himself in extravagant acreage on the edge of the penalty area,' said ITV's Peter Drury, briefly forgetting that he is a football commentator and not an estate agent.
After all the lunchtime drama, was it all going to be downhill from here? It didn't bode well. There were two other all-Premier League ties, one all-Championship and, disappointingly, League One underdogs Stevenage and Notts County had been drawn together.
Blackpool had their... read more
- 06:39 European Factors to Watch-Shares seen rising at open
- 06:38 Stingy Scots lord wants to scrap tips for waiting staff because of...
- 06:38 Love Actually’s Joanna is all grown up - Sam's crush doesn't look...
- 06:36 Pakistan hangs four over Peshawar school attack
- 06:35 Unpaid work for string of offences
- 06:35 Snooker cue lands man in jail
- 06:33 Wednesday’s best TV: This Is Tottenham; Dan Cruickshank:...
- 06:32 Judge bans Meltham mum Jodie-Leigh Kilcoyne from Christmas nights out
- 06:30 Nikkei edges down as cyclical shares sold; trading thin before events
- 06:29 Aung San Suu Kyi and Myanmar leader discuss 'peaceful transfer' of...