The only way is Sussex! Brighton and Crawley provide the magic in fourth round
News came from Loftus Road that Chelsea had won the other grudge match after QPR missed a late chance to equalise.
'Luke Young on the overlap found himself in extravagant acreage on the edge of the penalty area,' said ITV's Peter Drury, briefly forgetting that he is a football commentator and not an estate agent.
After all the lunchtime drama, was it all going to be downhill from here? It didn't bode well. There were two other all-Premier League ties, one all-Championship and, disappointingly, League One underdogs Stevenage and Notts County had been drawn together.
Blackpool had their biggest crowd of the season for the visit of Sheffield Wednesday but there were only 11,597 at Bolton v... read more
Most read news
- 09:02 Cumbria train services suspended after lorry hits bridge
- 08:59 Finance watchdog approves Vatican reforms, urges bank oversight
- 08:59 Blast near U.S. embassy in Kabul was accident, Afghan official says
- 08:59 Ukraine protesters defy police, leaders reject talks with president
- 08:55 Arsenal and Liverpool woo French striker Clement Grenier
- 08:54 Online demand helps boost Sports Direct profit
- 08:54 Japan cabinet approves $53 billion extra budget to fund stimulus
- 08:53 MPs' Pay Rises: Watchdog Defends 11% Rise
- 08:52 Premium Rate Call Charges Capped In Shake-Up
- 08:48 FTSE LIVE: Markets take a hit amid speculation hawkish Fischer will...