The only way is Sussex! Brighton and Crawley provide the magic in fourth round
News came from Loftus Road that Chelsea had won the other grudge match after QPR missed a late chance to equalise.
'Luke Young on the overlap found himself in extravagant acreage on the edge of the penalty area,' said ITV's Peter Drury, briefly forgetting that he is a football commentator and not an estate agent.
After all the lunchtime drama, was it all going to be downhill from here? It didn't bode well. There were two other all-Premier League ties, one all-Championship and, disappointingly, League One underdogs Stevenage and Notts County had been drawn together.
Blackpool had their biggest crowd of the season for the visit of Sheffield Wednesday but there were only 11,597 at Bolton v... read more
Most read news
- 05:33 Café plan for former Leeds public loo site isn’t to everyone’s taste
- 05:31 Doncaster regeneration scheme’s national award joy
- 05:26 Ofcom branded 'hapless' as city waits on local TV licence decision
- 05:19 GPs To Pocket £55 For Dementia Diagnosis
- 05:18 YEP survey: Readers reveal Leeds traffic and congestion concerns
- 05:18 Row over “expensive luxury” of new town council for Guiseley
- 05:11 US Photojournalist Is Cured Of Ebola Virus
- 05:02 'I am a Liberian, not a virus': west Africans hit back against...
- 04:54 Berlin: send us your travel tips
- 04:39 WHO aims for Ebola serum in weeks and vaccine tests in Africa by...