Two missing after weir accident
Two children were taken to hospital and a search has been launched for another child and an adult missing after an incident at a weir, West Midlands Ambulance Service said.
A spokesman for the service said the circumstances of the incident were not yet clear but it is thought a boat may have gone down a weir in the Barford area of Warwick, Warwickshire.
Numerous emergency resources were sent to the scene and officers were searching the river for the missing adult and child.
It is not yet known how all four are related, or how old the children are.
Most read news
- 17:01 Help us capture every moment on video for The Longest Day in Banbury
- 16:58 BlackBerry shares fall as analyst downgrades stock ahead of earnings
- 16:58 Tom Odell's dad rings NME to complain about zero star review it...
- 16:42 Petrobras, Sinopec in talks to build $20 billion refinery
- 16:41 Serena Williams distances herself from Steubenville rape case remarks
- 16:41 The G8 made some great decisions. Pity no one can remember what...
- 16:38 Turkish government, protesters seek to draw sting from unrest
- 16:36 Commerzbank to cut around 5,200 jobs
- 15:56 Which former United and Barca star has come out of retirement aged...
- 15:36 Singapore air pollution soars to 'very unhealthy' levels