Ukraine crisis: Why is Crimea so important to Russia?
With the peninsula seemingly now under complete Russian control, we take a look at why President Vladimir Putin has targeted the region - and what the rest of the world should be doing about it.
3 March 2014 in World News, Views: 38
Source: The Independent
Most read news
- 11:54 Langenberg Wildlife Park in Switzerland serve excess animals up in...
- 11:43 Manchester United line up MONSTER £90m bid to bring Gareth Bale to...
- 11:37 Living vroom – the only place to park your supercar
- 10:53 Ajax admit interest in taking Man United star Adnan Januzaj on loan
- 10:46 Manchester United star Angel Di Maria in line for top gong
- 10:25 Results: Man Utd fans want Robin van Persie to be dropped for...
- 10:02 Liverpool News: Source reveals Balotelli EXIT plan, cash for new...
- 10:02 I know who threw the pizza! Arsenal's Wenger lifts the lid on Man...
- 09:42 Chelsea transfer news: Blues will have to pay £63m to land Paul Pogba
- 09:29 Man killed in Hebden Bridge hit-and-run