Ukraine crisis: Why is Crimea so important to Russia?
With the peninsula seemingly now under complete Russian control, we take a look at why President Vladimir Putin has targeted the region - and what the rest of the world should be doing about it.
3 March 2014 in World News, Views: 38
Source: The Independent
Most read news
- 18:55 Interactive: story of the independence referendum
- 18:49 Champions League: FC Basel vs Liverpool match preview
- 18:49 TEAM NEWS: Costa leads front for Chelsea as Willian is benched for...
- 18:40 William Buick receives surprise Arc call-up for German runner Ivanhowe
- 18:39 Manchester City planning a shock bid for Chelsea target Sergio Ramos
- 18:28 BREAKING: RAF jets launch first 'successful' strikes against...
- 18:25 Four thousand proposals and 25 weddings: Why Sydney Harbour Bridge...
- 18:25 Taking cat selfies to new limits! Woman travels to South Africa...
- 18:07 Hummels flattered by United interest but says 'I earn enough in...
- 18:02 18-time Olympic gold medalist Michael Phelps arrested for drink...