Ukraine crisis: Why is Crimea so important to Russia?
With the peninsula seemingly now under complete Russian control, we take a look at why President Vladimir Putin has targeted the region - and what the rest of the world should be doing about it.
3 March 2014 in World News, Views: 38
Source: The Independent
Most read news
- 12:03 Man held over off-duty Pc's murder
- 12:03 Wrongly-released suspect recaptured
- 12:02 Ten tips to help a person with dementia enjoy Christmas
- 12:01 Leeds nostalgia: buskers back in the day (1985 to be precise)
- 12:01 NHS under "increasing pressure" in run up to Christmas as QMC...
- 11:58 Mum backs Give the Gift of Hope appeal for Yorkhill staff who cared...
- 11:57 Outside the offie: The decline of Paul Gascoigne
- 11:56 Manchester City vs Crystal Palace LIVE Premier League: Manuel...
- 11:42 New hope for justice as Greek police reopen investigation in to...
- 11:24 Do not post this while drunk - 5 other things Facebook should stop...