Ukraine crisis: Why is Crimea so important to Russia?
With the peninsula seemingly now under complete Russian control, we take a look at why President Vladimir Putin has targeted the region - and what the rest of the world should be doing about it.
3 March 2014 in World News, Views: 38
Source: The Independent
Most read news
- 06:40 Russian prosecutors detain four more suspects in Total CEO plane crash
- 06:39 Three generations make the biscuit at Batley factory
- 06:38 FREE chocs & crisps when you buy your Scunthorpe Telegraph at...
- 06:36 ROAD SAFETY: Police catch dozens of cars which were in "unfit...
- 06:36 Firm treads new ground
- 06:34 East Midlands business round-up: October 23
- 06:32 Forty years on - should Yorkshire have fought harder to retain the...
- 06:31 ‘Dad lied about horrendous injuries to tragic tot Evie’
- 06:30 Merseyside double amputee to take first watch over Cenotaph
- 06:27 Season's eatings: open sandwich with asparagus and poached egg