Ukraine crisis: Why is Crimea so important to Russia?
With the peninsula seemingly now under complete Russian control, we take a look at why President Vladimir Putin has targeted the region - and what the rest of the world should be doing about it.
3 March 2014 in World News, Views: 38
Source: The Independent
Most read news
- 08:11 Could you teach with a child telling you to f-off every five minutes?
- 08:11 Arundhati Roy: goddess of big ideas
- 08:11 Don’t ban sexist idiots from the UK. Ban the real haters
- 08:00 Open wide and get checked out
- 07:59 Jackie Bird: Band Aid may not be perfect, Bob Geldof isn't a saint...
- 07:53 Ban for M62 minibus owner and operator
- 07:48 Sheffield school ranked best in the country
- 07:38 ‘Predatory’ paedophile from Northampton who groomed young girls on...
- 07:35 Matlock’s festive market is 20 years old
- 07:33 Paedo trumps: Sick card game goes on sale featuring dozens of well...