Ukraine crisis: Why is Crimea so important to Russia?
With the peninsula seemingly now under complete Russian control, we take a look at why President Vladimir Putin has targeted the region - and what the rest of the world should be doing about it.
3 March 2014 in World News, Views: 38
Source: The Independent
Most read news
- 07:05 Thatcher ‘was warned of Tory child sex party claims’
- 07:04 Brit bar attacker Jamie Robinson who left innocent man with...
- 07:04 ‘No hope of seeing their bikes again’
- 07:04 VIDEO: Women of Steel twins celebrate 90th birthday
- 07:03 Nestle official health logo permitted 'in error'
- 07:02 Bakewell Show set to return
- 07:01 U.S. food group CEO to brief media as McDonald's feels pinch in...
- 06:38 Ken Clarke warns PM
- 06:38 Clifton resident and fan of all things Nottingham
- 06:10 Home buyers put off by high prices and rising rates