Ukraine crisis: Why is Crimea so important to Russia?
With the peninsula seemingly now under complete Russian control, we take a look at why President Vladimir Putin has targeted the region - and what the rest of the world should be doing about it.
3 March 2014 in World News, Views: 38
Source: The Independent
Most read news
- 04:25 Cannabis plants found in house in Sheffield
- 04:14 Watch: Seaside fun in Leeds with donkeys, sand and ice-cream
- 04:00 Hyundai Motor Group bids over $10 billion for Seoul plot
- 04:00 Tax disc axe 'will spark avoidance'
- 03:58 U.S. contractor gets seven years for passing secrets to Chinese...
- 03:40 City Financial seeks to double HK staff with new hedge fund - CEO
- 03:38 Exciting new link up to get The City Talking
- 03:37 Union is on knife edge as Scots go to polls
- 03:37 Why a Yes vote could split Yorkshire: Doncaster’s actually in Scotland
- 03:37 It’s already our nation, Brown implores voters