Ukraine crisis: Why is Crimea so important to Russia?
With the peninsula seemingly now under complete Russian control, we take a look at why President Vladimir Putin has targeted the region - and what the rest of the world should be doing about it.
3 March 2014 in World News, Views: 38
Source: The Independent
Most read news
- 10:59 Comic-Con 2014: Christopher Nolan and Matthew McConaughey make...
- 10:59 Contactless payments due for Tube network
- 10:57 M6 hell for motorists in soaring temperatures after two lorries...
- 10:57 Bob Danson trial: defendant tells cops girls kissed him
- 10:55 Hospital Gunfight Between Patient And Doctor
- 10:54 Property: Revitalised Tottenham is earning its Spurs
- 10:54 Buying property at auction: A first-time buyer's guide
- 10:54 Doctors remove "world’s largest tumour,' which weighs 110kg, from...
- 10:53 Car stolen from outside Corby home
- 10:38 EXCLUSIVE: I wish Liverpool did more to sign Alexis Sanchez - John...