Video: Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley
KEITH the seal has been snapped eating her lunch in Bewdley by a young wildlife watcher.
The relaxed-looking seal was caught on camera on Friday by seven-year-old Coco Moretti while the usually sea-bound mammal playfully chewed on a fish in the river Severn.
Keith has caused a stir with Worcestershire wildlife fans since she was first spotted splashing around in Diglis back in November.
She has since been sighted at several locations along the county's waterways, including Upton, Stourport and Bewdley.
Katie Marshall, of Kidderminster, who also saw Keith on Friday, said: “We were eating our chips and he popped up with his dinner. It was great.”
Despite being named after a Royalist... read more
Most read news
- 13:18 GE industrial profits rise 12 percent, shares up
- 13:03 Food bank donation is a boost for worthy cause
- 13:03 Care home in seventh best across the region
- 13:03 Beauty contest ends in a punch-up
- 13:01 Raptor poison probe: Dead birds number rises to 20
- 12:54 In pictures: Are these the worst holiday snaps ever? Can your...
- 12:50 Mulberry to cut prices as it warns on profits again
- 12:31 Hull v Arsenal: Arsene Wenger warns against complacency as Arsenal...
- 12:19 One Direction singer Niall Horan to host charity match at King...
- 12:15 How Sir Alex Ferguson played his part in convincing Tony Pulis to...