Video: Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley
KEITH the seal has been snapped eating her lunch in Bewdley by a young wildlife watcher.
The relaxed-looking seal was caught on camera on Friday by seven-year-old Coco Moretti while the usually sea-bound mammal playfully chewed on a fish in the river Severn.
Keith has caused a stir with Worcestershire wildlife fans since she was first spotted splashing around in Diglis back in November.
She has since been sighted at several locations along the county's waterways, including Upton, Stourport and Bewdley.
Katie Marshall, of Kidderminster, who also saw Keith on Friday, said: “We were eating our chips and he popped up with his dinner. It was great.”
Despite being named after a Royalist... read more
Most read news
- 12:40 Crash closes County Road North in Hull
- 12:32 Holme’s fine start to cup defence
- 12:27 Drunk mum attacked police after being found stumbling through...
- 12:19 New £1.5m gastro pub on the way
- 12:12 Caterham and Marussia will miss US Grand Prix in Texas, confirms...
- 12:08 Mesut Ozil wants to QUIT Arsenal and join Manchester City
- 12:04 Tamworth man charged with burglary after spate of pub break-ins
- 11:42 Jamie Carragher: I want to return to Liverpool
- 11:21 REVEALED: The Liverpool player who is FURIOUS with Brendan Rodgers
- 10:45 Lars Bender must top shopping list for Arsenal in January transfer...