Video: Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley
KEITH the seal has been snapped eating her lunch in Bewdley by a young wildlife watcher.
The relaxed-looking seal was caught on camera on Friday by seven-year-old Coco Moretti while the usually sea-bound mammal playfully chewed on a fish in the river Severn.
Keith has caused a stir with Worcestershire wildlife fans since she was first spotted splashing around in Diglis back in November.
She has since been sighted at several locations along the county's waterways, including Upton, Stourport and Bewdley.
Katie Marshall, of Kidderminster, who also saw Keith on Friday, said: “We were eating our chips and he popped up with his dinner. It was great.”
Despite being named after a Royalist... read more
Most read news
- 12:38 Rooms with a view . . .
- 12:37 Slimmers make food deposits
- 12:37 Arsenal target Arda Turan to stay at Atletico Madrid, says his agent
- 12:36 DURHAM DOSSIER: No pace, no cutting edge and a needless red card......
- 12:34 Someone Else's Skin review –'a superbly disturbing debut'
- 12:33 Technology festival heads to city
- 12:33 Readers Letter: War widows shouldn’t be excluded
- 12:33 New staff start at Red House
- 12:30 Girl adoption due to grooming fears
- 12:24 Precious memories of unlikeliest of Cup victories will inspire...