Video: Rumour has it this new Grantham bar is the place to be!
Owners of a recently opened bar in Grantham are "excited" about their new venture.
Well-known pals Dean Ward and Paul Bunn run Rumours Lounge Bar, in what was previously Italian restaurant Sorrento’s in Market Place.
Following an extensive refurbishment, the bar launched on Thursday with the official opening on Friday.
Dean said: “We’ve got a Challenge 25 policy. Although over-18s will be welcome it’s not that kind of venue. There’s no loud music, there’s no DJ. It’s a relaxing, friendly atmosphere with leather seats where you can have a glass of wine and sit down and talk. There will also be flat-screen TVs. It’s that kind of venue.”
Most read news
- 18:16 Collection of food waste set to be cut
- 18:13 Officer who shot Pc dead keeps job
- 18:11 Officer who shot Pc dead keeps job
- 18:07 Two arrests after “targeted attacks” in Batley Carr
- 17:58 UPDATE: 14-year-old boy found safe and well after police appeal
- 17:56 Independence referendum: Future of Scotland on knife-edge as new...
- 17:55 UPDATE: 14-year-old boy found safe and well after police appeal
- 17:54 The end of Facebook oversharing? Rumoured Moments app could make it...
- 17:53 Oligarch's arrest deepens fears over Russian economy
- 17:53 Economic consequences for North Wales of a 'Yes' vote in Scotland