Video: Rumour has it this new Grantham bar is the place to be!
Owners of a recently opened bar in Grantham are "excited" about their new venture.
Well-known pals Dean Ward and Paul Bunn run Rumours Lounge Bar, in what was previously Italian restaurant Sorrento’s in Market Place.
Following an extensive refurbishment, the bar launched on Thursday with the official opening on Friday.
Dean said: “We’ve got a Challenge 25 policy. Although over-18s will be welcome it’s not that kind of venue. There’s no loud music, there’s no DJ. It’s a relaxing, friendly atmosphere with leather seats where you can have a glass of wine and sit down and talk. There... read more
- 00:49 The ear tickler that helps you lose weight: Electrical pulses...
- 00:36 Aston Villa blog: Marc Albrighton set for the Champions League...
- 00:19 Barcelona may be forced into selling Manchester United target...
- 00:19 Rumour: Manchester United in talks to hire Mauricio Pochettino
- 00:17 Portugal wrinkles its nose at UK's EU deal
- 00:17 Will not criticising make you a better boss?
- 00:06 Premier League reveal new plans to cap away ticket prices in bid to...
- 00:05 French data privacy regulator cracks down on Facebook
- 23:22 Jose Mourinho stunned as Man United open talks with shock Premier...
- 23:22 ‘If I’d knocked myself out cold, United wouldn’t have noticed’