Video: Rumour has it this new Grantham bar is the place to be!
Owners of a recently opened bar in Grantham are "excited" about their new venture.
Well-known pals Dean Ward and Paul Bunn run Rumours Lounge Bar, in what was previously Italian restaurant Sorrento’s in Market Place.
Following an extensive refurbishment, the bar launched on Thursday with the official opening on Friday.
Dean said: “We’ve got a Challenge 25 policy. Although over-18s will be welcome it’s not that kind of venue. There’s no loud music, there’s no DJ. It’s a relaxing, friendly atmosphere with leather seats where you can have a glass of wine and sit down and talk. There will also be flat-screen TVs. It’s that kind of venue.”
Most read news
- 05:03 Famed US-born translator and Chinese citizen, dies aged 98
- 04:58 O'Connor pleased with comeback win
- 04:53 South Korea concert victims' families call for leniency
- 04:42 IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 billion to take chip unit off its...
- 04:42 Antarctic conference to vote on huge marine parks amid strained...
- 04:40 Billionaire Mark Cuban says he is buying Netflix shares
- 04:37 Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters
- 04:15 US drops weapons to Kurds in Syria
- 04:09 Talented horse rider impresses Olympians
- 03:50 US Airdrops Weapons For Kurds Fighting IS