Video: Rumour has it this new Grantham bar is the place to be!
Owners of a recently opened bar in Grantham are "excited" about their new venture.
Well-known pals Dean Ward and Paul Bunn run Rumours Lounge Bar, in what was previously Italian restaurant Sorrento’s in Market Place.
Following an extensive refurbishment, the bar launched on Thursday with the official opening on Friday.
Dean said: “We’ve got a Challenge 25 policy. Although over-18s will be welcome it’s not that kind of venue. There’s no loud music, there’s no DJ. It’s a relaxing, friendly atmosphere with leather seats where you can have a glass of wine and sit down and talk. There will also be flat-screen TVs. It’s that kind of venue.”
Most read news
- 18:21 Scottish independence: STV quits CBI over referendum stance
- 18:21 Your News: Talented Thomas is bang on with designs
- 18:20 Man taken to hospital after falling down steep hill in Bramcote
- 18:19 Easter Weather: Millions Face Heavy Downpours
- 18:18 Government minister Don Foster visits Ossett and Featherstone firms
- 18:17 Egyptian court jails Muslim Brotherhood leader for insulting judiciary
- 18:17 Italy gives wife, daughter of wanted Kazakh banker refugee status
- 18:15 Caribbean Domino Club; Shopping With Mother; Tacita Dean: Save This...
- 18:15 Mad Men; The Big Allotment Challenge; The Big Bang Theory – review
- 18:13 Wasps 38 Gloucester 30: Twickenham try show sees Londoners move...