Video: Rumour has it this new Grantham bar is the place to be!
Owners of a recently opened bar in Grantham are "excited" about their new venture.
Well-known pals Dean Ward and Paul Bunn run Rumours Lounge Bar, in what was previously Italian restaurant Sorrento’s in Market Place.
Following an extensive refurbishment, the bar launched on Thursday with the official opening on Friday.
Dean said: “We’ve got a Challenge 25 policy. Although over-18s will be welcome it’s not that kind of venue. There’s no loud music, there’s no DJ. It’s a relaxing, friendly atmosphere with leather seats where you can have a glass of wine and sit down and talk. There will also be flat-screen TVs. It’s that kind of venue.”
- 02:19 One-day mission to share life on the farm
- 02:18 Petrobras’s oil bonanza: Blessing or curse?
- 02:13 What a transformation! Amy Childs shows off her new honey blonde...
- 01:59 Pep Guardiola rips his trousers during Bayern Munich victory as...
- 01:59 Manchester City courting Porto pair Yacine Brahimi and Alex Sandro...
- 01:59 Former Premier League referee Mark Halsey says decision to overlook...
- 01:59 Rafael could have played his last game for Manchester United after...
- 01:17 'I'm rebellious and independent-minded' Robert Downey Jr speaks...
- 01:16 Arsenal "ready to make £14.3m bid to seal Hector Moreno transfer'
- 00:44 Manchester United "line up transfer of £32.5m Antoine Griezmann'