Video: Rumour has it this new Grantham bar is the place to be!
Owners of a recently opened bar in Grantham are "excited" about their new venture.
Well-known pals Dean Ward and Paul Bunn run Rumours Lounge Bar, in what was previously Italian restaurant Sorrento’s in Market Place.
Following an extensive refurbishment, the bar launched on Thursday with the official opening on Friday.
Dean said: “We’ve got a Challenge 25 policy. Although over-18s will be welcome it’s not that kind of venue. There’s no loud music, there’s no DJ. It’s a relaxing, friendly atmosphere with leather seats where you can have a glass of wine and sit down and talk. There will also be flat-screen TVs. It’s that kind of venue.”
Most read news
- 10:59 Second betting shop targetted by robbers
- 10:58 Russian defender totally destroys striker Luiz Adriano with WWE...
- 10:53 Salmond: Jobs gap in No camp’s ‘more powers’ offer
- 10:25 Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford joins Middlesbrough on loan
- 10:23 Chernobyl children have fun and fresh air
- 10:21 How will Arsenal lineup against Leicester?
- 10:18 Arsenal push for Edinson Cavani transfer as they prepare to sell...
- 10:10 Manchester United's Tom Cleverley to Aston Villa, QPR's Loic Remy...
- 09:34 Arsenal set to sign Sokratis Papastathopoulos after making new...
- 09:27 Shinji Kagawa set for £6.3m Borussia Dortmund return as Manchester...