Video: Rumour has it this new Grantham bar is the place to be!
Owners of a recently opened bar in Grantham are "excited" about their new venture.
Well-known pals Dean Ward and Paul Bunn run Rumours Lounge Bar, in what was previously Italian restaurant Sorrento’s in Market Place.
Following an extensive refurbishment, the bar launched on Thursday with the official opening on Friday.
Dean said: “We’ve got a Challenge 25 policy. Although over-18s will be welcome it’s not that kind of venue. There’s no loud music, there’s no DJ. It’s a relaxing, friendly atmosphere with leather seats where you can have a glass of wine and sit down... read more
- 02:43 Mark Petchey: Winning this one would be bigger than Wimbledon......
- 02:43 Thief stole HUMAN BRAINS from former insane asylum then sold them...
- 02:36 Indian rules: Women educate 'ignorant' Smriti Irani
- 02:29 Jailed Chinese journalist Gao Yu has sentence cut to five years
- 02:27 Manchester United star only half the player because of Louis van...
- 02:17 After the Taliban: Revisiting scarred Kunduz
- 02:04 PSV fans troll United by chanting about Yaya Toure as they are kept...
- 02:04 Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini admits club are in...
- 02:04 Wayne Rooney urges Manchester United to be more clinical after PSV...
- 02:04 'Manchester United... sorry, City!' Juventus' stadium announcer...