Video: Rumour has it this new Grantham bar is the place to be!
Owners of a recently opened bar in Grantham are "excited" about their new venture.
Well-known pals Dean Ward and Paul Bunn run Rumours Lounge Bar, in what was previously Italian restaurant Sorrento’s in Market Place.
Following an extensive refurbishment, the bar launched on Thursday with the official opening on Friday.
Dean said: “We’ve got a Challenge 25 policy. Although over-18s will be welcome it’s not that kind of venue. There’s no loud music, there’s no DJ. It’s a relaxing, friendly atmosphere with leather seats where you can have a glass of wine and sit down and talk. There will also be flat-screen TVs. It’s that kind of venue.”
- 07:48 Schroders pretax profits jump 16 percent to 517 million pounds
- 07:47 Manchester United Transfer News: Alves contract talks, Falcao...
- 07:46 Nemanja Matic injured his ankle while celebrating Chelsea's Capital...
- 07:36 Happy World Book Day 2015! 11 of the UK's best independent bookshops
- 07:35 'I’m delighted to be staying here' - West Ham's Winston Reid signs...
- 07:35 Every game is now a cup final for us if we want to avoid the drop,...
- 07:35 'He never gives up' - Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger praises Alexis...
- 07:33 Virgin Money's profit more than doubles as mortgages rise
- 07:33 Battle for Rangers: Dave King jets to Scotland after Nomad...
- 07:30 UK gives oligarch Fridman seven days to argue against forced North...