Video: Rumour has it this new Grantham bar is the place to be!
Owners of a recently opened bar in Grantham are "excited" about their new venture.
Well-known pals Dean Ward and Paul Bunn run Rumours Lounge Bar, in what was previously Italian restaurant Sorrento’s in Market Place.
Following an extensive refurbishment, the bar launched on Thursday with the official opening on Friday.
Dean said: “We’ve got a Challenge 25 policy. Although over-18s will be welcome it’s not that kind of venue. There’s no loud music, there’s no DJ. It’s a relaxing, friendly atmosphere with leather seats where you can have a glass of wine and sit down and talk. There will also be flat-screen TVs. It’s that kind of venue.”
Most read news
- 00:24 Manuel Pellegrini: Jose Mourinho's claims of a campaign against...
- 00:24 Manchester United look no better than they did on the opening day...
- 00:13 IS offshoot attack on Egyptian police and army
- 00:13 Chad attack clears fanatics from Nigerian town
- 00:13 Fear of attack as ‘gun’ man invades TV studios
- 00:13 Apartheid death squad chief freed after 19 years
- 00:12 The Write Stuff: Double Tap by Hania Allen
- 22:36 Gabriel will be a LIABILITY! Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger worries...
- 20:40 Ex-Leeds United defender Clarke Carlisle comes home from hospital
- 19:44 Polish gang jailed for a total of 64 years after "savage' attack on...