Video: Rumour has it this new Grantham bar is the place to be!
Owners of a recently opened bar in Grantham are "excited" about their new venture.
Well-known pals Dean Ward and Paul Bunn run Rumours Lounge Bar, in what was previously Italian restaurant Sorrento’s in Market Place.
Following an extensive refurbishment, the bar launched on Thursday with the official opening on Friday.
Dean said: “We’ve got a Challenge 25 policy. Although over-18s will be welcome it’s not that kind of venue. There’s no loud music, there’s no DJ. It’s a relaxing, friendly atmosphere with leather seats where you can have a glass of wine and sit down and talk. There will also be flat-screen TVs. It’s that kind of venue.”
- 06:05 Mother of Eccles murder victim Paul Croft appeals for key witnesses...
- 06:04 Fishmonger faces execution for murder of two British medical...
- 06:01 Boy (14) banned from driving!
- 05:49 Dyson tries to clean up in Asia with Pure Cool air purifier
- 05:42 TV Preview: World's Most Talented - Watch, 9pm
- 05:40 Neil Dalton: Man faces death penalty after being found guilty of...
- 05:26 Man found guilty of murdering two British medical students in Borneo
- 05:26 Helen Mirren: My battle with stage fright... and plans to RETIRE
- 05:26 High-tech computers, elite agents and good old fashioned spying:...
- 05:20 Bruntwood means business for Morrisons Great Birmingham 10k