Video: Rumour has it this new Grantham bar is the place to be!
Owners of a recently opened bar in Grantham are "excited" about their new venture.
Well-known pals Dean Ward and Paul Bunn run Rumours Lounge Bar, in what was previously Italian restaurant Sorrento’s in Market Place.
Following an extensive refurbishment, the bar launched on Thursday with the official opening on Friday.
Dean said: “We’ve got a Challenge 25 policy. Although over-18s will be welcome it’s not that kind of venue. There’s no loud music, there’s no DJ. It’s a relaxing, friendly atmosphere with leather seats where you can have a glass of wine and sit down and talk. There will also be flat-screen TVs. It’s that kind of venue.”
Most read news
- 08:18 Mobile speed camera sites for Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland...
- 08:18 All Lulah wants for Christmas is... a blood donor: As this...
- 08:18 OBSERVER: Do road passing points even work?
- 08:18 Budget cuts: Derbyshire County Council says 'no getting away' from...
- 08:16 Jose Mourinho slates officials for victimising his Chelsea players
- 08:16 Sergio Aguero says Manchester City's 'key players' can clinch...
- 08:16 Sacking Alastair Cook a dangerous gamble before Ashes year
- 08:15 Cambuslang Rugby player-coach signs off in style by scoring four...
- 08:12 Boxing tycoon Barry Hughes goes bankrupt after failing to agree...
- 08:09 A death in Yangon: the day my fiancé died