Video: Rumour has it this new Grantham bar is the place to be!
Owners of a recently opened bar in Grantham are "excited" about their new venture.
Well-known pals Dean Ward and Paul Bunn run Rumours Lounge Bar, in what was previously Italian restaurant Sorrento’s in Market Place.
Following an extensive refurbishment, the bar launched on Thursday with the official opening on Friday.
Dean said: “We’ve got a Challenge 25 policy. Although over-18s will be welcome it’s not that kind of venue. There’s no loud music, there’s no DJ. It’s a relaxing, friendly atmosphere with leather seats where you can have a glass of wine and sit down and talk. There will also be flat-screen TVs. It’s that kind of venue.”
Most read news
- 08:46 Sienna Miller wins best dressed during October and that's really...
- 08:38 Keep the wins coming, says PNE boss
- 08:37 What's trending: #ScaryStoriesin5Words
- 08:34 Wynyard Club golf tournament scores £13k for Hartlepool hospice
- 08:34 Sunderland midfielder would take suspension for a win
- 08:30 Viral video chart: Daniel Radcliffe, catcalling and Robbie Williams
- 08:29 Stars without slap: Lorraine Kelly, Michelle Keegan and Rochelle...
- 08:25 I don’t want my kid to end up on the scrapheap. So I send her private
- 08:18 Paul Scholes: Manchester United must start Wayne Rooney over Juan...
- 08:07 Manchester United move for Ghanaian star, Wright-Phillips to fight...