Video: Rumour has it this new Grantham bar is the place to be!
Owners of a recently opened bar in Grantham are "excited" about their new venture.
Well-known pals Dean Ward and Paul Bunn run Rumours Lounge Bar, in what was previously Italian restaurant Sorrento’s in Market Place.
Following an extensive refurbishment, the bar launched on Thursday with the official opening on Friday.
Dean said: “We’ve got a Challenge 25 policy. Although over-18s will be welcome it’s not that kind of venue. There’s no loud music, there’s no DJ. It’s a relaxing, friendly atmosphere with leather seats where you can have a glass of wine and sit down and talk. There will also be flat-screen TVs. It’s that kind of venue.”
Most read news
- 03:56 Fiddler on the Roof's 50 years of musical success
- 03:48 Bolt's arrival adds Games stardust
- 03:36 US Says Putin 'Culpable' In MH17 Plane Crash
- 03:19 Teenager is stabbed in row at park
- 03:17 Death of ferry man is a mystery
- 03:17 First UN aid trucks cross into Syria with vital relief supplies
- 03:17 Briton among dead in Mali plane crash
- 03:17 Russia blames Ukraine for shelling
- 03:17 Glasgow Scrapbook reveals a true image of the city
- 03:17 Vintage performance offers Fantastique new sounds