Video: Rumour has it this new Grantham bar is the place to be!
Owners of a recently opened bar in Grantham are "excited" about their new venture.
Well-known pals Dean Ward and Paul Bunn run Rumours Lounge Bar, in what was previously Italian restaurant Sorrento’s in Market Place.
Following an extensive refurbishment, the bar launched on Thursday with the official opening on Friday.
Dean said: “We’ve got a Challenge 25 policy. Although over-18s will be welcome it’s not that kind of venue. There’s no loud music, there’s no DJ. It’s a relaxing, friendly atmosphere with leather seats where you can have a glass of wine and sit down and talk. There will also be flat-screen TVs. It’s that kind of venue.”
Most read news
- 07:29 Next raises profit forecast after strong quarter
- 07:29 Tullett Prebon says first-half revenue falls 15 percent
- 07:26 GKN first-half profit up 6 percent, raises dividend
- 07:24 Jane McFarlane: We should let kids get as grubby as they like and...
- 07:24 BP second-quarter profit rises 34 percent
- 07:23 Success at the double for firm at awards night
- 07:21 Israel-Gaza conflict: We have to prepare for a long campaign, warns...
- 07:20 Exclusive - Goldman unit eyes foray into China amid metals...
- 07:20 Rallying for charity funds
- 07:20 Analysis - Argentine debt defiance may strengthen holdouts' legal...