Video: Rumour has it this new Grantham bar is the place to be!
Owners of a recently opened bar in Grantham are "excited" about their new venture.
Well-known pals Dean Ward and Paul Bunn run Rumours Lounge Bar, in what was previously Italian restaurant Sorrento’s in Market Place.
Following an extensive refurbishment, the bar launched on Thursday with the official opening on Friday.
Dean said: “We’ve got a Challenge 25 policy. Although over-18s will be welcome it’s not that kind of venue. There’s no loud music, there’s no DJ. It’s a relaxing, friendly atmosphere with leather seats where you can have a glass of wine and sit down and talk. There will also be flat-screen TVs. It’s that kind of venue.”
Most read news
- 14:24 Legia Warsaw charged by UEFA over banner criticising controversial...
- 14:23 Road closed after teenage boy hit by vehicle
- 14:22 Manchester United fans already flocking to snap up Radamel Falcao...
- 13:44 How Liverpool proved they are still Premier League title contenders
- 13:16 Manchester United in talks to sign Radamel Falcao's Monaco...
- 12:17 Arsenal set to make £40m Marco Reus bid before transfer window shuts
- 11:49 Radamel Falcao to Manchester United: Louis van Gaal takes transfer...
- 11:44 Arsene Wenger flies to Rome on transfer deadline day to take part...
- 11:27 Leeds United continue recruitment
- 11:12 Arsenal fans fume as Arsene Wenger flies to Rome for charity match...