Video: Rumour has it this new Grantham bar is the place to be!
Owners of a recently opened bar in Grantham are "excited" about their new venture.
Well-known pals Dean Ward and Paul Bunn run Rumours Lounge Bar, in what was previously Italian restaurant Sorrento’s in Market Place.
Following an extensive refurbishment, the bar launched on Thursday with the official opening on Friday.
Dean said: “We’ve got a Challenge 25 policy. Although over-18s will be welcome it’s not that kind of venue. There’s no loud music, there’s no DJ. It’s a relaxing, friendly atmosphere with leather seats where you can have a glass of wine and sit down and talk. There will also be flat-screen TVs. It’s that kind of venue.”
Most read news
- 07:11 Fashion-forward family celebrates 30 years in retail
- 07:11 Wakefield schoolboy shows off his two sets of teeth
- 07:10 Malcolm X celebration
- 07:10 Care of elderly is now at crisis level
- 07:10 Make sure you are covered...
- 07:10 What's On 2nd October & 3rd October
- 07:04 Arsene Wenger surprised how good Man Utd reject Danny Welbeck...
- 07:04 Morley scam warning after hoax calls
- 06:59 Asian markets join global slide on growth concerns
- 06:55 Fighter jet sightings: Ministry of Defence won't comment over plane...