Video: Rumour has it this new Grantham bar is the place to be!
Owners of a recently opened bar in Grantham are "excited" about their new venture.
Well-known pals Dean Ward and Paul Bunn run Rumours Lounge Bar, in what was previously Italian restaurant Sorrento’s in Market Place.
Following an extensive refurbishment, the bar launched on Thursday with the official opening on Friday.
Dean said: “We’ve got a Challenge 25 policy. Although over-18s will be welcome it’s not that kind of venue. There’s no loud music, there’s no DJ. It’s a relaxing, friendly atmosphere with leather seats where you can have a glass of wine and sit down and talk. There will also be flat-screen TVs. It’s that kind of venue.”
Most read news
- 01:33 'I'm so sorry': Dermot O'Leary apologises after Cheryl...
- 01:33 Leaping ahead: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini beats Mel B in The X Factor...
- 01:33 The smell of success! Rihanna flashes some flesh as she launches...
- 01:33 SPOILER ALERT: Luke Britton and Maria Connor come to blows on...
- 01:33 'You just shut me right up didn't you?' X Factor's Mel B praises...
- 01:26 Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- 01:23 The Picasso Museum in Paris finally reopens
- 01:23 Ebola fears dominate US midterm elections
- 01:23 Ukrainians go to polls amid fighting in east
- 01:28 Sam Allardyce's heart skips a beat as West Ham striker Diafra Sakho...