Volunteers call from rape crisis helpline
A Northumberland sexual violence project is on the look-out for women to volunteer on their Rape Crisis Helpline.
Grace runs the helpline, which operates from Morpeth on a Wednesday evening from 6pm to 8.30pm, in conjunction with Tyneside Rape Crisis Centre. They are looking for women who can provide three hours of time at least once a fortnight.
Volunteers do not have to have experience in either offering helpline support or an understanding of the issues surrounding rape and sexual... read more
- 07:16 No regrets, no remorse: Isis mastermind who sent out 15 suicide...
- 07:10 Accrington 1-1 Northampton – review, ratings and highlights
- 07:07 Residents in Burton Joyce have had no internet or phone lines for...
- 07:05 E-cigarettes are “95% less harmful than smoking” says report
- 07:02 Facing the music: Guy Barker
- 07:02 Ticket prices will go in one direction due to government U-turn
- 07:02 Spoiler alert: this article says why Terry Pratchett review didn’t...
- 06:59 £10k grant helps Derby musicians rehearse at the Maypole Inn
- 06:59 Abbott defends $55m resettlement deal after Cambodia says no to...
- 06:59 China's army drafts in troop of monkeys to keep skies clear for...