When does Strictly Come Dancing start? Time, channel, all the latest contestant rumours and more
If you want Strictly Come Dancing news, gossip and vital foxtrot facts, you've come to the right place. Well, you could hang about in some BBC control room, but unless you're especially stealth, you'll probably end up getting in everyone's way, accidentally breaking the producer's Nespresso machine and being sent to the Director General for a massive telling off.
Firstly, the bad news. Unless you're one of the names in our gallery, it's unlikely that you're about to get the chance to cha cha cha in front of Len Goodman - at least, not in the Strictly studio. What you do in your own time is your own business.
But we can tell you who you can expect to see, and what time you'll see them, and whether Bruce will be wearing a lurex taffeta light up cocktail dress next Saturday night. (He won't.)
So, what time's it on then?It all kicks off on Saturday 7 September at 6.50PM on BBC1. The show will run until 8.10PM, which has caused some controversy as X Factor begins at 8PM over on ITV one. It's probably best to buy two tellys and tape them together, so you don't miss anything.
Who's in?Well, so far, definitely Susannah Reid and Vanessa Feltz. And probably Abbey Clancy, Joe McElderry, Sophie Ellis Bextor and this lot.
Is there anything else I need to know?Watch this space! We're more committed to bringing you the latest Strictly news than Miley Cyrus is committed to dancing in h... read more
Most read news
- 09:24 UPDATE: Prisoner returned to custody after absconding from Leeds...
- 09:22 Long Clawson man to run London Marathon for Motor Neurone Disease...
- 09:22 Andy Morrell Q&A Part Two: Ex-Wrexham boss answers Daily Post...
- 09:20 UK firms pledge to create 20,000 new apprenticeship places as job...
- 09:19 Wello: A smartphone case that measures your heart rate and more -...
- 09:17 Tickets go on sale for Calling Festival in South London with...
- 09:12 Man Sues Casino After $500k Loss 'While Drunk'
- 09:11 A Spy in the Archives: A Memoir of Cold War Russia – review
- 08:47 Leeds wedding dress mystery solved after YEP story
- 08:45 Chelsea take on Arsenal and Spurs in race to sign Balotelli