Woodhall Spa hit by vandalism
A SPATE of vandalism hit Woodhall Spa over the Easter weekend. Plants were ripped out of the ground and strewn across the road and a memorial tree destroyed in Royal Square.
A fence was damaged at Jubilee Park and a car set alight in the cricket ground.
See the Horncastle News on Wednesday for further details.
Most read news
- 01:21 Women Urged To Stop Britons Fighting In Syria
- 01:20 Scotland would beat UK to high speed rail - Salmond
- 01:15 Japan ship firm pays about $40 million to China after seizure - media
- 01:09 Apple beats estimates on iPhones and Macs
- 01:07 Revealed: The 50 Streets With Slowest Broadband
- 01:01 Hated tuition £9,000 tuition fees might not save any money, says...
- 00:55 Flybe launches London City routes in rebirth bid
- 00:48 Man charged after fatal stabbing in Tapestry tapas bar in Mortlake
- 00:30 Lung cancer set to catch breast cancer as the deadliest cancer...
- 00:25 'Friendly' drone on dog leash takes off