Woodhall Spa hit by vandalism
A SPATE of vandalism hit Woodhall Spa over the Easter weekend. Plants were ripped out of the ground and strewn across the road and a memorial tree destroyed in Royal Square.
A fence was damaged at Jubilee Park and a car set alight in the cricket ground.
See the Horncastle News on Wednesday for further details.
Most read news
- 04:46 Hopes for peaceful Russian transition fade with Nemtsov - Kasparov
- 04:37 Julia Stiles: ‘The roles are better now I’m older’
- 04:31 Iraq launches offensive on Islamic State
- 04:17 North Korea ending Ebola travel restrictions - tour firms
- 04:13 North Korea, angered by drills, fires short-range missiles off coast
- 04:13 Lincolnshire school pupils challenged to come up with 'eco' project
- 04:11 Licence Fee Needs Updating, BBC Boss To Argue
- 04:00 Japan business capex growth slows in fourth quarter, points to...
- 02:51 China's shares rise after PBOC rate cut
- 02:18 Whole lotta history! Girls Aloud stars Sarah Harding and Kimberley...