Woodhall Spa hit by vandalism
A SPATE of vandalism hit Woodhall Spa over the Easter weekend. Plants were ripped out of the ground and strewn across the road and a memorial tree destroyed in Royal Square.
A fence was damaged at Jubilee Park and a car set alight in the cricket ground.
See the Horncastle News on Wednesday for further details.
Most read news
- 17:02 Chimney crashes through roof of bakery in Donnington
- 16:57 Palestinians reject U.S. security ideas for Israel peace accord
- 16:56 Dog handler Dave and his plucky border collie, Red, become...
- 16:54 EXCLUSIVE: 'I've never touched ecstasy in my life': Kris Jenner...
- 16:54 World's first underground cricket match held in Lake District
- 16:52 Government clamps down on contractor tax cheats
- 16:52 Autumn statement 2013: Treasury targets tax advisers cheating system
- 16:52 NSA records 5 billion global mobile phone locations daily
- 16:42 When Harry Styles is away... 1D still play: The boys get mobbed in...
- 16:21 David Moyes backed to succeed at Manchester United by Newcastle...