Woodhall Spa hit by vandalism
A SPATE of vandalism hit Woodhall Spa over the Easter weekend. Plants were ripped out of the ground and strewn across the road and a memorial tree destroyed in Royal Square.
A fence was damaged at Jubilee Park and a car set alight in the cricket ground.
See the Horncastle News on Wednesday for further details.
Most read news
- 04:58 Tesco bosses' bonuses under threat
- 04:58 Cheap breaks no excuse for absence
- 04:54 LETTERS: Concerns over noise and rubbish
- 04:50 Beauty: Tried and tested make-up - skin care
- 04:48 Asian Champions League: defensive excellence puts Wanderers on the...
- 04:33 Pet of the week: Peeka the beagle
- 04:32 Anniversary for Barnsley centre
- 04:32 Conisbrough’s very own Oktoberfest
- 04:32 The clocks have gone back, so can you stand our test of time? It's...
- 04:23 Island at the edge of the world