If you have some up to date news and a talent for writing, then why not write for us?
If you would like to write a guest post about any of the categories we feature on this site then we have a few guest posting guidelines that we would love for you to follow please?
- We are a friendly bunch. So if you have genuinely interesting news and well written content then we will welcome your well written articles.
- We receive over 50 requests to write for us every day. We will reply to everyone who emails us, as we think that if you have taken the time to get in touch, then we will take the time to get back to you.
- If you have the time the please try to read to the bottom of this page. It outlines what we’re looking for in a guest post and saves you wasting our time, your time or your client’s time in pitching something that just won’t work well on this website.
If you like what you read then send us your pitch: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you write for us we accept:
We accept guest editorial in the form of:
- Opinion pieces from business owners
- How to’s, tutorials and advice pieces
- Business guest posts
- New research articles
- Latest entertainment news
- General guest posts
Pitching your ideas for guest posts:
We love it when you have an opinion but we can’t publish them all. What tends to go down well:
- Are you a high profile person? We love people of substance sharing opinions on something relevant to business owners
- Are you controversial? Opinion pieces where the opinion is in contrast to popular opinion and fuel discussion are always a favourite when you write for us about business or general news topics.
We are open to hearing from you if you want to contribute and have a new angle you think our readers would want to hear.
When we accept guest posts, we are typically looking for:
- 1000+ words
- Completely fresh content produced specifically for NewsRT.
- We are in Google News and have a DA45 ranking so we really only want high quality content please.
How To Write For Us, Tutorial Content and Guides
To be completely honest we do get a lot of really rubbish pitches in this category. Here are some examples of business guest post titles we’ve had pitched to us in the past:
- The advantages of having a marketing manager
- The history of the internet
- Why you need to use an accountant
If a guest post that you write for us sounds like a sales pitch, then we might not even reply to your email.
How to articles should be practical, and teach us something and guide a micro business owner or a freelancer through a process they will need to be able to understand. NewsRT readers should get to the end of that guest post feeling like they just gained some great new knowledge – learnt how to do something that they couldn’t do 15 minutes ago.
We don’t want our readers feeling like they have wasted 15 minutes of their life that they cant get back! Sales pitches linking to your website are boring and won’t pass our editorial guidelines, so please save your time or don’t write for us and go elsewhere.
We love our readers and value their time so we are only going to publish quality guest posts. We really will only publish content from people who clearly value our readers’ time as much as we do.
A few things we’re looking for when it comes to pitching guest content:
- Write for us if you are qualified to write about your subject. Being a blogger working on behalf of a business owner doesn’t qualify you to give business advice. Being the PR representing a solicitor doesn’t qualify you give legal advice. So if you are getting in touch on behalf of a client, please work with them both on the angle and on the guest post.
- A unique idea. If you pitch something like “how to write a press release” then we need to know how your article will be a new take on how to write a press release and not just the same as all of the other articles out there. If it passes “Copyscape” this does not necessarily mean that you did not plagerise your guest post.
Write for Us – FAQ’s:
What’s your linking policy?
If you submit a guest post then we love it when you include authority links to your researched sources. If you have written a well thought out article and would like to back your opinions and facts to the sources where you found them, then we are always happy for these sort of links in your guest posts. Links for no reason are quite obvious and wont be included.
Keep your guest posts factual, interesting and meaty when you write for us. Impress us with your talents for writing and who knows what future collaborations might happen.
Can I have my own author profile?
We will work closely with high profile individuals who can prove a long term track record of publishing high quality unique, relevant and unusual content. Where we are happy that the relationship is one which will benefit our readers we will consider the writer having their own author profile for guest posting.
How do I submit a guest post?
Please email us at: email@example.com
Or complete the form below: